SS: Deadly Love.. chap 9,10nd last chap page37, 38

tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i am fortunate to be a part of this wonderful forum... u guys are the best... there is so much love between every single member of this forum... this is such a special bond that we havent met and dont really knw much about each other but still we r a part of one another... thank u to each one of u for makin ma bdae so special... the cakes, flowers, poems and the lovely words, truely amazing... ur wishes mean alot to me... the bdae thread is a special gift to me... i will always cherish this... a very special thanks snigzie for the wonderful thread๐Ÿ˜Š u made ma dae๐Ÿ˜Š thank u sooo much... a biggg huggg for all of u๐Ÿ˜Š

as a thank u m startin a new fic... do tell me if u want me to continue...๐Ÿ˜Š

Chapter 1
Another day as a married woman. But much to Alina's surprise it was not the pure marital bliss she had hoped for. She married the love of her life but why did she feel incomplete and not purely loved? Abhay would go to the office early in the morning and arrive home late at night. She was in her final year as a college student and even though she had tones of assignments she still felt the loneliness. 
She could not blame everything on Abhay. He had to work but sometimes she felt like Abhay did not love her.

As she set the table for breakfast, she heard Abhay coming down the stairs all ready to go to work. 

"Hey babe," said Alina, as Abhay gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey," replied Abhay.

"What time did you get in last night? I didn't see you," said Alina.

"Around 1. You were sleeping," said Abhay, distractedly as he worked on his cuff buttons.

"It's been three nights in a row, Abhay," said Alina.

"I'm busy with work, Alina. Please understand," said Abhay, not even looking at her.

"I know, but it's nice to see your own husband once in a while, you know?" said Alina, frustrated.

"Can you please not start?" said Abhay.

"Fine," said Alina, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, I have to go," said Abhay, picking up his briefcase and heading towards the door.

"Wait, what about breakfast?"

"Sorry, I'm late already," said Abhay.

"Get home early today, we have that dinner at Piya's tonight," said Alina. At the mention of Piya's name, Abhay stopped and sighed before he went out of the door.

Alina sighed. This was her routine every morning. She was sick and tired of it. It had been only one year into their marriage. For some couples they would still be in their honeymoon. But Abhay and Alina were already getting sick of each other. But Alina would not give up on her marriage. She loved Abhay too much. She just wondered if Abhay felt the same.

---

"Hey, all ready?" asked Jeh as he slid his arms around Piya from behind. 

Piya was busy preparing the final touches for her dinner party with Abhay and Alina. They always did this twice a month just to get together even though they are busy with respective lives. 

"Yeah, looks good?" asked Piya, smiling as she looked at the meals.

"Amazing," said Jeh.

"Thanks."

Piya let herself go from Jeh's arms when he pulled her back and made her face him.

"Jeh, I have to go get ready," said Piya.

"So, are we on for our romantic weekend getaway? Just the two of us in the finest hotel facing the beautiful beach in Goa" said Jeh.

"I'm so sorry, Jeh. You know I have to go to some clients' house this weekend," said Piya. She was an interior designer and was working for a big design firm.

"Urgh, come on, Piya. We've been working on this for months. It's always work," said Jeh. He was busy as well as he inherited all his father's business but he really wanted to get away with Piya. He wanted to rekindle the passion and romance in their marriage which seemed to be lacking and he felt it was mostly from Piya's side. He felt that she was not into the marriage and he understood her reasons. He knew she loved Abha. But Jeh thought he could make Piya so happy that she would learn to love him back. It had been one year and he still felt he did not have a place in her heart.

"Please understand, Jeh. Rain check, okay?" said Piya.

"Fine," said Jeh, heaving a defeated sigh.

"Thanks, I'm gonna go get ready now," said Piya, leaving Jeh's arms.

Jeh hung his head in defeat as he watched Piya's retreating back. He could feel in his heart that he would not get the happy ending that he wanted.

---

"Hey guys," said Jeh as Alina and Abhay stepped into the house.

They exchanged kisses and Piya stiffened as Abhay stepped over to give her kiss on the cheeks. It had been one year but being so close to Abhay still made her feel unsettled. But they were getting experts at hiding their feelings after one year of practice.

"We brought apple pie," announced Alina.

"I'll take that, why don't you guys get settled down, I'm gonna go get ready in the kitchen," said Piya.

"Can I help?" asked Alina.

"Sure," said Piya.

"It's so good to see you Piya, we haven't been able to talk for a while, I miss my best friend," said Alina as they worked in the kitchen.

"I miss you too, Alina. Work has been crazy," said Piya.

"That is happening a lot I guess," said Alina, chuckling bitterly.

"What do you mean?" asked Piya, confused.

"Sorry, it's Abhay. He's always busy at work. I barely see him. Sometimes I feel like he doesn't love me," said Alina, sighing.

Piya felt guilt washed over her. She was the one that pushed Abhay into marrying Alina and somehow she was responsible for Alina's unhappiness.

"Don't be silly, Alina. Maybe he's just really busy," said Piya.

"Yeah, I guess," said Alina.

They continued on with the night's event and had their dinner with talks about their lives and others. Despite the tension between the two of the people with secret feelings in their heart, they were able to put that aside as they were friends first before lovers.

After dinner, Jeh and Alina sat in the living room as Piya and Abhay put away the dishes in the kitchen.

"How are you really doing, Piya?" asked Abhay, as he leaned against the counter.

"I'm great, why wouldn't I be?" said Piya, giving him a look.

"And things with your husband?" asked Abhay, trying to push Piya's buttons.

"We're happy. He loves to death and I feel the same way," said Piya. She knew 
that was a stretch but she had to prove to Abhay that she was happy and the little pact she practically forced Abhay to agree upon was not a wrong a decision.

"Oh, don't give me that bullshit, Piya. You're not happy and you're trying to act like you've gotten your happy ending," said Abhay, trying to keep his voice as low as possible.

"Who are you to judge my marriage? You're the one who's treating Alina like crap. You had promised to marry her and keep her happy.

"Hey, I just promised to marry her. You never actually said to love her and make her happy," said Abhay, bitterly.

"Well, you're gonna have to. She's still your wife and my best friend," said Piya. He took a calming breath and closed the distance between him and Piya.

"I can't force myself to love her, Piya. I've tried so hard for the past one year. The only person I want and can love is you," said Abhay, his breath tickling Piya's senses. Piya found herself unable to breathe and staring into Abhay's eyes.

"We can't do this, abhay. We've promised," whispered Piya.

"Well, was it the right decision? No one is happy in this little story, Piya," said Abhay.
"Abhay, please," said Piya, pushing on Abhay's chest, trying to get some distance between them.

"Piya?" called someone at the kitchen door.

Both Piya and Abhay turned and saw Jeh standing at the doorway with confusion 
in his eyes. Any man would be confused too if they see another man in their wife's personal space and their wife's hand on the man's chest. 

Abhay straightened up and cleared his throat. Wordlessly, he walked out of the kitchen with Jeh's eyes burning holes on him as he walked past him. Jeh turned to stare at Piya who had fear and uncertainty in her eyes.

Jeh let out a disappointed breath. This was the last straw.

index: 

chap 1: page 1

chap 2: page 8

chap 3: page 11

chap 4: page 18

chap 5 : page 22

chap 6: page 22

chap 7: page 30

chap 8: page 30

chap 9: page 37

chap 10: page 38

chap 11: page 38

Edited by tamannamalik - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant update Tammy. This story looks very interesting. Many questions are there waiting for the answer. Update soon Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nice update. But is it related to abhiya or jiya.i want abhiya.and if it is abhiya then will they reunite?pm me.
tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flora212

Hey nice update.thank u๐Ÿ˜Š But is it related to abhiya or jiya.its a fanfic based on abhay and piya... i want abhiya.and if it is abhiya then will they reunite? u'l knw...๐Ÿ˜‰pm me.

Neytiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful start...lvd it. Plz jaldi jaldi updte karna. Nd do pm me hun...
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice start Tammy!!

Loved the starting! Many mysteries are waiting for you to answer!!
Thanks for the PM and update soon dear!!๐Ÿ˜Š
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start
so, abhiya love each other! Awesome
continue soon
plz .. Do pm me
tc
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
great start..interesting concept..continue soon and do pm me
adnilover thumbnail
nice concept as usual๐Ÿ˜‰. Sounds interesting and I am curious as to why abhiya got separated. And with jeh and alina in the picture, its quite complicated
continue soon tamanna but no sad endings!!!
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
continue soon n pm me