10.1.12 - Sudarshan Chakra aims Paundrak

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ep starts with the conversation of Sudama and MM. MM tells Sudama that Haldhar could not meet Paundrak as Paundrak is here with them to attend the 'raas'.
Paundrak is very happy to observe the arrangement of 'raas', made by MM. He says he  won't lag behind Krishna in any aspect. But then, he becomes a bit inconfident as he realizes that he knows only 'yuddha vidya' but does not know the 'raas' dance. Still, he decides to join the dance. Krishna creates many replica/ images of Paundrak, so that he can dance with each gopi. MM Himself plays the flute, when Paundrak starts playing his flute. They start dancing with 'Hum to tere sahaare hai, Nandlaalaa,' song in the background.

In the palace, Haldhar becomes angry as he comes to know that Paundrak has gone to attend a 'raas' dance arranged by MM. He reaches there, stops Paundrak from dance and tells him the truth that MM is Shri Krishna Himself.

Paundrak becomes surprised to know it. He asks MM directly whether he is Shri Krishna or not. MM only smiles and remains silent. Haldhar saya Krishna is  a 'mayavi', 'chhaliya', He made Paundrak kill Durdhara, who came with the same news previously. Now He has taken MM's 'roop' and has come here to help his friend Sudama.

Paundrak angrily takes the sword from Haldhar and comes to Sudama . He threatens either to kill him or asks Krishna to appear in His 'vaastavik roop'. Now he realizes why the tune of  MM's flute was so sweet, why it could light up the diyas! But still MM smiles and remains silent.

Now Paundrak threatens by saying that he will take Shano in his palace as his daasi. (coincidentally Shano and her family- all are present there). But when he goes to touch her, he receives a current-like shock!

Now Krishna appears in his 'actual form'. Paundrak tries to attack Him. Krishna says that Paundrak is doing mistakes for a long time. He has tried to give him enough chance to correct himself, but still Paundrak is attached with his 'ahankaar'. He has forgotten the 'kartavya' of a king. Krishna always Respects the 'Love', the 'Thoughts', which His devotees offer to Him. Mere flowers or offerings does not matter to Him without the 'bhaav'. But Paundrak considers himself a 'Bhagwaan', without all these qualities (i.e.- Responding to the Love of his devotees, taking care of them etc)!! So far, Krishna was giving time to Paundrak due to his devoted wife Tara. But now he has become a burden to the creation.

Paundrak becomes more angry and says he will win over Dwarka and make all the queens of Krishna, his 'daasis'. Sudama tries to stop Paundrak. Krishna says He does not have any 'ahankaar' for any of His actins. So He never takes any action motivated  excitement. He always gives the fruit of action  to all. Now, acc. to the actions (i.e.- sins) done by Paundrak in his lifetime, He will give him the fruit, which is only 'Mrityudand'. He fees his 'Suadarshan'. It follows Paundrak who tries to hide behind one person or another but is unable to do so. At the end it seems that the 'Sudarshan' reaches Paundrak.

Jai Shri Krishna!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debipriya thumbnail
If this is the end of Paundrak, then I am quite relieved. 

Not sure from the ep itself, as they haven't shown us the 'actual death' of Paundrak in the last sc.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, that's what!  Actually, from Haldhar wincing @ the end, I thought that Paundrak was actually beheaded, which would be a relief.  Please don't show the chakra stopping @ the last moment & Paundrak apologizing.

So, Sudama being persecuted by Paundrak didn't move Krishna to act, despite the latter's devotion to him.  However, when Shano, who was a pretty casual bhakt - certainly compared to Sudama - was threatened, that's when Krishna decided that enough was enough?  Unbelievable!

I wonder whether they've found their Draupadi yet, or is the real reason that the Pandava cast has left, just like Balarama & Revathy?  Or are we now condemned to a few weeks of Kashiraj and Sudakshina?

The other thing - Queen Tara's last appeal to him was to spare her husband, and Krishna had promised her that she'd be united w/ her husband very soon.  Now, if Krishna has slain Paundrak, does that mean that Queen Tara will die?  Or will the serial just conveniently forget her?

Anyway, let's see what they show tonight!
Debipriya thumbnail
^ Yes, the whole story has been very weirdly handled.  😕  

I also thought that they will show Balram when Haldhar went to Dwarka, but it seems that none of the prev cast is available now. 😔

WRT Tara - I think MM said that He will try to bring her back to the 'raajprasad' soon. Nothing about the 'life' of Paundrak was promised by MM. But that's just my guess 😊, I may be wrong in remembering that particular sc.

Whatever ðŸ˜• ... Guess, we all would be happy if they end this one fast and start a new track.
vedantka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

The other thing - Queen Tara's last appeal to him was to spare her husband, and Krishna had promised her that she'd be united w/ her husband very soon.  Now, if Krishna has slain Paundrak, does that mean that Queen Tara will die?  Or will the serial just conveniently forget her?

Well, Krishna fulfilled both His promises, He did spare Paundrak's life and He reunited Tara with her husband BUT He did NOT promise to make the reunion a happy or permanent one.

Well, now Tara has to pay a price for her loyalty to an abusive husband who is also unfit king as she had chosen the loyalty towards him over the loyalty towards truth and towards her subjects.
 After all she is a queen first and a wife second, her subjects are her children, from Ramayan we know that king and queen should sacrifice everything, even their personal life and family for the welfare of their subjects...
Edited by vedantka - 12 years ago