Written Update 10th January 2012

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Episode begins with Mitto cursing both her kids that she thought Mahadevi was the traitor but Diamond his worse. She says if he went away to work (Huh? I thought he was studying) why did he have to come back. Billo is saying to Bantu that they are lucky that they do not have kids. Bantu Agrees. Vishnu and Rajju curse why Diamond had to ruin their plans. Diamond comes in. Rajju drags him and asks why he did what he did by saving Neelu. Bill, Vishnu and Kalsanwali join in scolding him. Diamond says they do not know the whole story. He did not go actually to save Neelu. He saw her going to the warehouse and followed her to see if she has Runjhun captive there. (You cannot blame him for this). He goes in and when he went in and shot was fired at Neelu some boxes fell on her accidently because of him and she fell down. She just thought Diamond saved her. She did not know it was an accident. Diamond continues to say that he did not know the plan the Pandeys had for her. If he knew he would have brought police here. He says he is glad that he did that and leaves saying murder was only thing left on their list and if he had not saved Neelu they would have that too on their misdeed list.                

In the hospital Kukkan is wondering why no one is here to see the baby. Amma is also upset that they have no attachment to the grandchild. Amma says that is how they are selfish to the core. Mahadevi says it does not matter and she will not let anyone of them touch her baby.

Guddu comes back home in a rickshaw. TP and Tillu come running and ask where was he as they were looking for him. They also say that N was looking for him as well. Guddu asks where she is and goes in yelling for her. Then as he comes down the stairs Neelu crashes into him and says she is very happy to see him Then the goes on hugging him and Guiddu pushes her away saying he needs to speak with R right now. Neelu pretends to be upset and says why is he taking her "sauth's" name (no term in English for this as far as I know but it generally means second wife). Guddu says R unjhun is not the sauth but Neelu wants to be one. Neelu gets angry and says she has warned before that he cannot talk about Runjhun till the wedding. Guddu yells back he needs proof else he has no reason to continue. Neelu gets dramatic and says she wishes he trusted her at least once. He retorts he is paying for trusting her. Neelu gets angry and says fine, she will prove it to him and calls PY.

She tells the groom wants to talk with his old bride. PY agrees saying it is a good idea. Neelu gives the phone to Guddu and PY give the phone to Runjhun saying talk to Guddu but if she acts smart his guys will kill him. First as she is gagged Guddu hears her crying. But PY removes the cloth and Runjhun takes Guddu's name asking how he is. (she should have just yelled Pappu Yadav when she had a chance) Guddu says Runjhun where are you?

But by that time both PY and Neelu snatch the respective phones. Neelu warns Guddu if he tries this again he will lose Runjhun forever.PY warns Runjhun if she tries to run again his men will not do anything to her but shoot Guddu instead.

Guddu is in the Mobile center and PY come in a car with dark widow and shoots at Guddu. Turns out to be Runjhun's dream. She wakes up worried and prays to God to save Guddu.  (Completely unnecessary piece) 

A tailor comes in to LN saying Neelu called him. She asks him to bring in his sewing machine. Neelu says he needs to train someone to stitch. Then she calls Guddu down. He ignores her. She yells again he needs to come down if he wants Runjhun alive. Guddu comes down angry. Neelu asks Billo to fetch the material.

Neelu as usual does some nutanki around him and Guddu asks what she wants. Neelu gives the material to Guddu and tells him she wants him to stitch her dress. He says he does not know how to. She says he need not worry as she had plans for that and if he refuses he will have to pay with Runjhun's life.

Precap. Guddu stitching furiously.🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Vanfan!

It just keeps getting worse right?  Who knew...

Maybe they're having a competition on how not-smart they can make the show look?
Keshawn thumbnail
Thanks Vanfan for the update! People may wish to crucify me if I say this but Guddu being a tailor by sewing Nilu's sari was hilarious! Soon he will be able to make professional clothing for Runjhun or open a series of fashionable designer sarees' stores giving Bantu stiff competition.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, Vanfan.  All I can say is Guddu is an idiot.  Sorry if I am raising anyone's ire but wish he would just strangle that witch. Edited by soapwatcher1 - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Vanfan for the detailed writeup.

All I can say is that things are getting from bad to worse!  My patience has truly been tested.

tanutes thumbnail
Thanks Vanfan for filling in for Wafah as Usual. You are God sent!

Attention Everyone!

This Nivedita's exact words with respect to the ending of the depressing Gunjhun track from her Facebook Fanpage "When the current track gets over, which should be by this Friday, I assume. But do not expect a typical reunion! :-)"

" Because they can not suddenly put me back. The present story has to run its course. I am sure the CVs know what they are doing. I know its difficult for the loyal viewers. We can never thank you guys enough for hanging in there for this long. I know it must have taken a lot patience. I don't have a clue about the story but I assume this track should end by Friday"
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Thanks a million Vanfan for you written update!What do you mean tanutes by not to expect a typical reunion?
Cleos thumbnail
Today's show was one of the worst ever! Guddu has reached rock bottom after being compelled to sew Neelu's wedding saree Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Originally posted by Cleos

Thanks a million Vanfan for you written update!What do you mean tanutes by not to expect a typical reunion?

Cleos I'm afraid that it is not in my capacity to help you!Hope is not the Ramayan Reunion Replica or no more romantic interludes between the two. Sounds very scary to me!

Jalkaur thumbnail
thank heavens i stopped watching this show way back and periodically come and read the updates.
Amazing how Neelu can boss a toughy like Guddu around- and that too cook and stitch.

writers come on..