thanx for pm.🤗

Posted: 12 years ago
waiting for your up date 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter-4 (1)

Italy, Dream apartment

Today is pia's flight to india, and she would arrived on tuesday. She is so happy. It seams like ultimately she is going to her birth place. But sometimes she thinks that she doesnt belong to that country because her step mom Madhu hates her from her core of heart. Pia has lost her mom when she was one year old. Her mom died from blood cancer. When her father Arnab maried her mom, she made him promised that he will marry again as she knows she will not live fr long. So arnab maried madhu and panchi was born . After two years pia bornt from sughand and she died just after one more year. It was seen that pia was more beautiful than panchi. Thats why madhu decided to send pia to italy forever. But maybe destiny hv some other plans. Pia had to come here to study furthermore. The course which she is going to study is fr 2 monthes after that she will go back to Italy again frever. And the other reason of madhu to hate pia was that every property of arnab was written in name of pia instead of panchi, as panchi is elder daughter not pia.
Pia is packing her lugages and alina is helping her. Alina is room mate of pia who is very kind and best buddy as well.
Pia - oh god! I hv so many wrk to do, i hv to take gifts fr mom and panchi di! And dad...oh no! I almost forgot...i hv to buy fr him special suit.
Alina smiling- relax pia! Dont worry , we will go out in this evening and by the way ur flight is at night! So relax!
Pia- alina, i hv to pack more things so we need to buy soon before it becomes night.
Alina gigling- ok, ok! We will go out after lunch. Right now dream about ur charming prince whom u r going to meet in india?(winks)
Pia glares at alina: shut up alina! U know well, i am not interested in boys!
Alina scarastly- oo so u r interested in girls!
Pia takes a pillow from sofa and began to run after her to beat. Alina ran ahead laughingly. Pia was gigling and was running behind alina until they both fall on bed. Alina and pia was laughing continuosly laying on bed.
Alina- really pia i will miss u!
Pia- me to alina, u r my best best buddy ever i met! But we will chat online, right!
Alina- right! And yes also u should tell me about my jija?
Pia got up from bed surprised -jija??
Alina smiling- yep, ur future husband!
Pia hits her with the pillow in hand- uff...again u started!
Alina laughs.
Alina- seriously u should find someone fr u! Cause now u r 18 and soon be 19 after 1 month? And u know well ur mom will never want ur good so it is better u find ur mr.right?
Pia(sigh)- yeah i know! But first i hv to complete my studies then will think about it!
Alina- ok as u wish!
Riachand masion

Abhay is sitting upset on sofa with his mom selecting suit fr his angagement.
Haseena showing blue suit to abhay- look at this abhay. Isnt it nice?
Abhay didnt heard haseena as he is lost in his own world. Haseena notice this and put her hand on abhay's- abhay, i am talking to u?
Abhay come back to sences- yes mom!
Haseena- Abhay, where r u lost?
Abhay- mom nothing,just...
Hasina- i understand abhay, its hard fr u to take such a big disicion so fast!
Abhay nods in aproval.
Hasina smiles- dont worry, everything would be fine! Just let this angage ment happen.
Abhay smiles.
Dobrail masion

Madhu is ordering every servent to decorate whole house.
Madhu- ramsing, yeh table jaldise saf karo! Gopal yeh flower vase uss darwaza ki pas rakho. Uff itne sara kam he!
Suddenly telephone rang, arnab comes and picks it up
arnab- hello!
Girl on the phone- hello dady!
Arnab happily- oh pia, how r u beta?
Hearing name pia madhu stood froze.
Pia- dady, apko to patha hai na ki me kal a raha hu!
Arnab- ha ha mujhe pata hai! Be safe throughout journey.
Pia- yes dady! By the way how is panchi di and mom?
Arnab- they r all fine.
Pia- ok dady, i will call u later. Ab mujhe bohot kam hai! Take care. Love u.
Arnab- love u beta. Bye! Take care.
The hung the phone.
Madhu was still in shock.
Madhu to herself' yeh pia ne kiu phone kiya! Hai ma to bhul hi gayi woh to kal ana wala hai. Oh god! Kya karu! Agar abhay ne pia ko dekh lia to...aj toh agagement ho jayga lakin pia ko dekh kar tut gayi to. Nah hogi panchi ki shadi or nahi meri beti ko riachand's property milega? Kuch to karna parega.'
Panchi was coming from upstairs and saw madhu is lost some where.
Panchi- mumma!
Madhu comes to sences- arre panchi tum yaha?
Panchi- mom where r u lost?
Madhu- nothing beta!
(scroll down) Edited by flora212 - 12 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter- 4(2)

Panchi- kuch to hai jo apko pareshan kar rahi hai?
Madhu- nothing sweetheart! Bas ek affad a rahi hai.
Panchi- kaisa affad?
Madhu- arre tumhe nahi pata? Pia...pia ki bachi jo humari sara plans kharab kardegi!
Panchi- what? Pia! Woh kaha se agai?
Madhu- or kaha se italy se?
Panchi- usse to chorungi nahi! Agar usne meri abhay ko akh uthake bhi dekhi to she is dead!
At evening

Everyone has arived in dobrail masion. Riachands hv also arived. Panchi has wore red saari and was just looking like baloon. Abhay has were blue suit with white shirt and black tie. He was looking super hot. Every girl was drooling over him.
Arnab announced the guests that ring ceremony is going to start. Abhay and panchi exchanged the ring and panchi was blushing. She was holding abhay shoulder. Abhay was feeling uncomfortable. Every one was clapping fr them. Chand told audiance it is time fr dance and winked at abhay. Abhay was feeling uneasy. Abhay and panchi went to dance floor and start to dance. Abhay saw panchi blushing.
Abhay- hey why r u becoming red?
Panchi blushes more.
Abhay irritated- plz dont do that? U looks like an idiot!
Panchi became shocked at his coment. Accidently panchi steps on abhay foot while dancing and was about to fall but abhay held her with his arms. Abhay 's foot was paining but didnt say anything.Panchi smile shyly.
Abhay in mind- oh no! She is so hevey. If i get married to her, i dont know what will happen to me.
Panchi steps like these several times and at last when she steps again abhay intentionally doesnt hold her and she falls. Everyone see this and began to laugh. Abhay smirks- sorry panchi! R u alright?
Panchi gets up and goes from there angrily. Madhu follows her.
Chand sees this and pull abhay to corner.
Chand angrily- what the hell abhay? Dont u know how to behave with ur fiance? Very bad! I didnt except this from u. Now go to her, she must be sad!
Abhay- but dad...
Chand yells- shut up! And go.
Abhay had no choice so he left sadly. While moving towards panchi room abhay in mind' whats wrong with dad? Why he is forcing me to marry panchi? Shit! And panchi she is so...uff yeah me kiss jal pe pass gayi? Panchi ko to dance karnahi nahi ati? Oh god plz save me! Do something i cannot marry her.'
Abhay enters panchi room and sees madhu consuling her. Madhu sees abhay and leaves from there smiling. Panchi watches abhay standing and embrace him tightly- i luv u abhay.
Abhay had no feeling fr her but embrace her unwillingly. Abhay thought- i cannot marry her. I dont want! I hv to do something.
PRECAPE- PIA ARRIVAL...ABHIYA MEETING.
I know guys, u all must be angry as abhay panchi engagement but trust me this is abhiya love story. So u all hv to wait! Do coment.Edited by flora212 - 12 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept. Do continue and pls introduce piya soon.
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update. Waiting for Abhiya meeting. Thanks for the pm and update soon.
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update!! 
can't wait 4 the abhiya meeting!!
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
NICE UPDATE DEAR.:-):-) Oo god ye moti panchi to Abhay ko kitna Irrtate kar rahi hai:-x Poor Abhay:-( acha giraya panchi ko;-);-)   cant wait for next part yaar...
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update...
Yiiipppeee..piya is coming back !
Poor abhay ... He got engagaged to that balloon!
Eagerly waiting for the next chap
continue soon
thanx for the pm
tc