afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i cant believe that diamond saved nilu from being shot in the back by the shooter vishnu pandey hired.. what was diamond doing there and why did he help nilu despite knowing that nilu helped kidnap runjun.. doesnt that idiot diamond know that his cousin runjun is held captive.. also he is going to help nilu find guddu.. i dont know why diamond is doing this he better have a good reason for it.. what do you think guys? comments plz..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irenecooblal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Because of his kind-heartedness. I wonder if he is in love with her?Edited by irenecooblal - 12 years ago
kavs01 thumbnail
i thing diamond don't know that nilu as kidnappad runjhun,may he is love with her.even me also not understanding,y diamond is doing their?
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Keshawn thumbnail
Sahil70 excellent response to the question!
afghan33 thumbnail
guys he does know runjun is being held captive because he was there when m&m's were being held captive by guddu and nilu being arrested. i don't either why he did it but he helped any enemy come back into the house..
Edited by afghan33 - 12 years ago
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well it turned out he was an accidental hero
afghan33 thumbnail
no he didn't save her but he brought her home and he is considered a hero by nilu. pathetic..
renraylatoya thumbnail
i think he suppects that nilu may know  where his cousin is and by befriending her he may find his cousin

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good thinking renraylatoya ! Perhaps ur rite!