Juhi Parmar "used" Sky to win Bigg Boss 5!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
so who agrees with this article?😛
Bebo.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree 100%!

she used all those ppl so she won't get nominated nd she only got nominated twice thrid time round it was xmas. she did use them as a shield.
 she did not leave  even little little things as blanket ,Chicken to win this show . i think that next year any ideal bahu will follow juhi to win it.
Edited by --P.K.LeLe-- - 12 years ago
adieus50 thumbnail
@Juhis reasons for supporting Sky! But, internet is flooded with 'hate Juhi' comments, where people have tagged you as being biased towards Sky (Akashdeep Sahgal) and his 'angry outbursts'...
I know I came across as biased. But then, after being with Sky 24x7, I came to the conclusion that he has no control over his anger, but at least he is honest! There were quite a few people in the show who were completely fake, but they projected themselves as virtual saints! There were ladies who were shouting louder than Sky, and not really being very dignified. So, I decided to stay back when such slanging matches took place. But later, I always told Sky that he was in the wrong. The fact is that he was very respectful and caring towards me and treated me as his sister. Then why would I break my relations with him without any rhyme or reason?

------------------------

Well I dunno about the others, but I COMPLETELY disagree with the last sentence..

I am no hater of Juhi, I just hate Sky Juhi is ok for me as winner But what I am hating is, she and PoB are making it obvious that their association with Sky and supporting Sky was right and justified I liked Juhi several times when she tried to explain Sky that his behavior is wrong.. But was always disappointed that in the end, she gives up and joins him again even though he doesnt seem to change 

But I completely disagree with the last line.. OMG.. A rapist / criminal will always be a criminal no matter what.. To their relatives / friends, they might be awesome, but that doesnt mean they are not worth condemning Just cuz they didnt do any harm to you, that doesnt make them right do they ?

Supporting the wrong-doers just cuz they are sweet to you, isn't it what we call Hypocrisy ? Principles and values can not change from person to person.. !! Till date we LOVE the adore the movie Mother India which is almost 50/60 yr old.. Why ? Cuz it shows that emotions are valued.. But when it comes to justice, you HAVE to be neutral.. 

Either have the guts to support the right thing throughout, or stop your lecture regarding Imaan.. Imaan is not related to emotions rather it tests your principles.. For your imaan, you can go against your relatives as well..

Sorry Juhi, this attitude is HUGELY disappointing.. Many people will be sweet to you but they might be top class mafia.. What will you do then ? Justify urself through interviews ?

Sorry for such long post, but really didnt expect this from Juhi .. 
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
looks like Mahek or Sids fan wrote the article ðŸ˜†
they forgot how sid and mahek used sky in last week or how they used each other.
boredsoul thumbnail
Sky was used worser than a ass wipe by both juhi & pb
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Juhi is using Sky, Mahek is using Salman, Sid is using Mahek, Amar is using everyone, PM is acting fool, PB is using Sky as well, Sky used both Juhi, PB and Sunny, Sunny used Sky, Juhi and PB, etc... In short all r using eachother, no one is inoccent in BB...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
sree.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I Strongly Agree that she used Sky and manipulated people around.

I just love the last lines of that article, they truly reflect the reality of that reality show.

''Fortunately, Mahek and Sid did not lose much except the prize money. But, Sky lost his public image and self-respect on national television. The damage made to his image is beyond repair. And, he will have to live with it forever. He got a chance on Bigg Boss, but messed it up for the ladies like Pooja Bedi, Juhi Parmar and Sunny Leone.'' Edited by sree.m - 12 years ago
sree.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: boredsoul

Sky was used worser than a ass wipe by both juhi & pb

😲😆
😆