Yusra thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

DO YOU KNOW KINGSTON IS  NAME OF CITY IN CANADA ... CLOSE TO MY CITY TORONTO 

BY THE WAY HOTEL KINGSTON  IS ABOUT WAT ?? NEVER SEE THIS SERIAL COZ I DONT HAVE THIS CH-STAR PLUSE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koel_vish thumbnail
Hi yusra (nice name).Okay u stay in toronto.Oh i love canada and its scenic beauty.Lovely place.Surely u r a lucky person i must admit.

Okay Hotel Kingston is about the story of 2 people Shelly(sonal sehgal) and Vish(amit verma) who r the MD and GM of the hotel(Both use to hate eachother in the begining).Shelly is engaged to a person whom she met in America that is nick.She is a Photographer by profession.She comes to India to meet her father who is the owner of the hotel.Due his health conditions shelly is made to take the responsiblity of the hotel as a Managing director.Due to her work responsibilities she gets little time to spend with her fiance and so he leaves her coz he thinks she has changed and she doest love him anymore.So nick goes and then comes Vish(we all love him).Shelly along with Vish handle the Hotel's problems and situations very well.They end up falling in love with one another 😛 😛 😛 .Then when they realise their love for eachother Nick comes back as totally changed indvidual into their lives again and from there the confusion starts between shelly and Vish as vish feels that shelly has cheated him and only used him as nick was not there.In the end Vish realises that shell y surely loves him alot.So nick goes .But then Vish has a dark past.Okay that i will tell u tomm
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess Koel have given u brief ezplaination

But I guess its the name of some city
Yusra thumbnail
oh koel thank u
u r such a nice person i ever met on this forum

----
yusra
ambarinaaltaf thumbnail