Veer is looking exteremly cute....

somia thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

in today's episode.... and he smiled after a long time...😊

i'm gonna upload the episode in next half an hour....

and his cute face and smile reminds me Govinda of Ilzaam...😳 that's a compliment, Veer.... keep it up

you rock...👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiacalling thumbnail
where is the update you promised? Can we have a written update as well?
somia thumbnail
written update????
😕 i just promised for video update.... 😛
anyways...
in brief....
veer's dad was worried for veer that he is not the same guy anymore, he wanted him to be happy like he used to be... he asks veer's friend to cheer veer up...
friend goes to veer and tells him that his dad is sad because of him.... veer gets sad too... meanwhile veer's friend says that tara has hurt you a lot, and now i will teach her a lesson... Veer gets angry and gets on his friend's collar.... then veer's friend start to cheer that veer is madly in love... veer feels shy and decides to make his dad happy
tara's grandpa was advising her that she shouldn't loose hope and always be positive in life... tara gets some courage...
veer tries to make funny jokes in front of his dad... (this is worth watching scene... can't describe in words...)
dad gets happy and veer embrace his friend....
veer's old wound of gunshot was bleeding.... 😭 Edited by somia - 18 years ago
freebee thumbnail
i agree somia, veer surely looked cute yesterday 🤗 , he was singing and smiling, wid frnds. but still, he's sad and disturbed 😭 ...lets hope for the best!
somia thumbnail
yeah.... actually I'm waiting for the song... I heard there will be song coming up in ydcm.... it will be sad but Veer looks cute in sad face too... 😊
somia thumbnail
again in today's (apr26) episode the only worth watching scene was of our sweet Veer 😳 👏 , and the rest is just so boring... 🤢
but i guess we are close to our next song... 😊
viency thumbnail
i think veer always look cute
tequila11 thumbnail
aaah i just cant wait till the next episode...i'll be dying to get somia's update :)
my name is niharika btw and i am new here