I am ready for my second honeymoon: Juhi Parmar

kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The winner of Bigg Boss-5, Juhi Parmar, is ready to start life afresh after walking away with big booty of Rs one crore. In a chat with us, she speaks about pangas, bachchas and more...

After Shweta Tiwari, you are the second woman to make History in Bigg Boss...
Yes, it feels great that my fans voted for me and made me the winner. I can't thank them enough!

But, internet is flooded with 'hate Juhi' comments, where people have tagged you as being biased towards Sky (Akashdeep Sahgal) and his 'angry outbursts'...
I know I came across as biased. But then, after being with Sky 24x7, I came to the conclusion that he has no control over his anger, but at least he is honest! There were quite a few people in the show who were completely fake, but they projected themselves as virtual saints! There were ladies who were shouting louder than Sky, and not really being very dignified. So, I decided to stay back when such slanging matches took place. But later, I always told Sky that he was in the wrong. The fact is that he was very respectful and caring towards me and treated me as his sister. Then why would I break my relations with him without any rhyme or reason?

Pooja Bedi has gone on record to say that Salman was biased towards certain people. Did you feel like this anytime?
I don't know what was being shown outside. But Sunny Leone, who came much later in the show, said after entering the celebrity house that Mahek Chahal was her fave character because she did not fight with anyone. Within a week Sunny saw Mahek's behaviour and changed her opinion and said 'Mahek was my fave character, but I don't like her as a person!' At that time many of us did wonder as to why she was projected like that on telly. Inside the house, Mahek was very difficult to get along with and she poked her nose in every affair and fight! So, we did wonder if we were imagining things!

How do you plan to spend the prize money?
I plan to keep most of it aside for the kids that we will have in future. But for next 12 months, I just plan to focus on work.

And lovey-dovey plans with your actor husband Sachin Shroff?
Yes, I am ready for my second honeymoon! Sachin told me that he has just started a new show on Sahara, so it will be difficult for him to take out time, but I have clearly told him that we have to go for the second honeymoon right away. After all, I have met him after almost 100 days and lost 5 kilos inside the celebrity house. But before the honeymoon, I need to go in for a Spa and body massage! I need it badly because I am completely tired!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
And lovey-dovey plans with your actor husband Sachin Shroff?
Yes, I am ready for my second honeymoon! Sachin told me that he has just started a new show on Sahara, so it will be difficult for him to take out time, but I have clearly told him that we have to go for the second honeymoon right away. After all, I have met him after almost 100 days and lost 5 kilos inside the celebrity house. But before the honeymoon, I need to go in for a Spa and body massage! I need it badly because I am completely tired!

Bechara Sachin!!! Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 12 years ago