SS :VIRMAN :OUR LOVE IS PRECIOUS!!!!(part3 n pg 3)

..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey friends...thank u so much reading my OS and commenting...on it .Your appreciation meant a lot to me...i am now continuing the story which has some parts ...now i am with the part 2 of my story ...
 here is the part 1 which was the OS PART 1:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2658614
the continuation goes on ...
PART 2:REALISATION OF LOVE!!
Maanvi and Viraat are still hugging .Both are having a emotional moment.Tears are still rolling down .Dabbu runs and comes  and calls out for for Maanvi .He is shocked to see the scene before him.Virat and Maanvi get scared on seeing him.VIrat says "Maanvi agar iss daabey ne sabsey batha dia tho ...bahut problem ho jayegi "Dabbu gives a blink Maanvi says "Viraat ab kya kare ...".Suddenly both look at each at the same time and smile at each other .Viraat pulls Dabbu and says"Dabey chal mere sath ".They both take Dabbu to hotel and give him loads to eat and gets promised from him he will never tell about their meeting to anyone.
All the three reach home .Before entering the housr Maani pulls Dabbu to his side and says "Dabbu agar tu ne kuch kadbad kiya na ...tho tumari di tumari jaan le loongi ...samjey na"She realses Dabbu. All of them enters the house .
Virat gets ashirvad from BG and Chacchu.BG says "koi ne tumare aane ke bare kuch nahi kaha kya hua beta "Viraat says "oh kuch important kam agaya ...tu pehla inform nahi kar saka"
Chacchu says"aacha beta ab kuch aur din rehna ki idea ho tho ...hamne sari thayariyan hamara gar me hi kar dete hain".Virat replies "JI, bahut bahut shukriya".

Maanvi rushes into her room .She feels verry happy after meeting Viraat .She feels she has got something back she has missed her life time.

In Chandirgarh Vanshika is worried about sudden disapperence of Viraat .She questions  Viren about him.Viren Replies "Maa vo koi dosth ki shadi ke liye gaaya hai lagtha hai ki kuch 10 din ke bad hi vaapas aayega.Aap fikar math ki jiye BG aur Chaachu hai ne vuse dehbal karne ke liye".
Viren leaves to his room and thinks "jarror ye mujse kuch chipa raha hai .Jab vakt miltha tab me pehchanlonga"

Viraat  in his room is looking at the stars and keeping on wondering about it .He Says"aaj Maanvi ko dekkar mugey itna kushi kyun aayi .Jab wu mere paas reh nahi thi tab itna udaas ho jaatha hoon .Wuse dekne ke bad sari kushiyan vaapas aaj jathi hai."He rubs off his tears f."i feel life is having some meaning when i am with her .I feel heavenly when she smiles..i feel dead when she cries ..Oh god is this life i am leading just for her .Oh god i am sure now that iam deeply in love her .I can smile are cry only with her . "Viraat  gave a big smile rubbing off his tears."Mere bandariya se mein pyaar kartha hoon"

In terrace Maanvi Is still thinking about her feelings for Virat ."kya ho raha hai mujsey...us chep ko dehne ki baad mugey aapni jindigi bar kuch jitne ki kushi milgayi hai ..."She walked from corner to corner thinking about this."i feel heart broken when i  din talk to him .I feel so relived when i see him.Day and night i am thinking about him .when i  see his eyes i feel something strange in it . I feel he is something more to me .""usski maaajak and uski natunki ke bina me ji nahi sakthi ..."
she breaks down and says "lagtha hai ki mugey uss chep se pyaar ho gaaya hai.Pyyar ya jagada me sirf aur sirf tumse hi kar sakthi hoon viraat ..."

πŸ˜›
Viraat opens the terrace doors and sees his dedphootiya lying down.He rushes towards her and holds her by taking her arms.Maanvi rubs of her tears and  says "Viraat ..."Viraat closes her mouth and says" you know even in dark u resemble like Bandariya to me..."Maanvi smirked  her face raises her hand to  hit him.He catches her hand and says "thats my Maanvi's style ..."Maanvi blinks.Viraat says"fight or  love ...smile or  tears ...the things i share with u have got special meaning to me .He releses his hands from her mouth and holds her cheeks and says "i am in love with you...i feel the same  love in your eyes also ...i want to live my entire life with u ..."Maanvi was moved to hear these words .She clsed Viraat 's mouth "Viraat tum ne mere aakoon pad li lekin mei be tumse kahna chahthi hoon."Maanvi holded his hands."I have 2 moments in my life which i have been cherishing for my entire life  1.the times i have spend with my sis
                                                                                      2.the times i have been with you
"i love you Viraat and i want to make love with you.."

Viraat couldnot bear any more .He hugged her  tightly and holded her cheeks and smilled at  her .Her lips moved to a quick smile .He holded her face and kissed her forehead .She hugged him back and said"my third precious moment ".Both kept on smilling at each other .

Thats it .How was it do share ur opinion ...Part 3 will be updated possibly by this week  

your comments are most welcomed !!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by jessie44 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khush94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ice ya pm me when you update 
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome! i really liked the way they confessed! amazing! :)
do continue soon i will wait :) thanks!!
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You story is very nice...

I loved the way both of them analyse the relationship with each other...your story seems to be full on Virman special and i like that as they are my fav couple!!!!
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

very beautiful lol they confessed wowww wats next?????

Edited by lakshm - 12 years ago
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb , amazng tx 4 d pm ,
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the PM, totally loved VirMan and their confession. It was so sweet. Can't wait for the next part😊
guluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally lovd it waiting 4 the third part n thankx for pm
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was awesome...loved it to bits...specially this line "Maanvi holded his hands."I have 2 moments in my life which i have been cherishing for my entire life  1.the times i have spend with my sis 2.the times i have been with you"i love you Viraat and i want to make love with you.."
great job πŸ‘ πŸ‘

VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks 4 the pm nd plz pm me wen u update!! excited 4 the nxt part!!πŸ˜ƒ