'Richer and more tolerant' Juhi Parmar

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
You are here - HomeNewsCity Story

City

'Richer and more tolerant' Juhi Parmar ecstatic on winning Bigg Boss Season 5

Posted On Sunday, January 08, 2012 at 01:44:51 AM

In the closely-contested grand finale of 'Bigg Boss Season 5' on Saturday night, television actress Juhi Parmar emerged the winner ahead of Siddharth Bhardwaj, Akashdeep Saigal (aka Sky), Amarr Upadhayay and Mahak Chahal -- touted as show host Salman Khan's favourite girl.

Minutes after she was declared the winner, an ecstatic Parmar said, "Very frankly, I didn't know I was a favourite until I came out of Bigg Boss. Inside the house, I was filled with doubts about my own conduct. Was I behaving decently? Was I being true to myself? How was I being perceived by the audience? When I won all my doubts evaporated. It was a feeling I can't describe."

"The show has made me more tolerant. And I've begun to love people even more. After being locked up in the house with 14 people for so many weeks, I've come out starved for human company."

Among the lifelong friends she made in the house, Juhi mentions Raageshwari, Akaashdeep Saigal, Pooja Bedi, Sunny Leone and Vida Samdzai. "In fact, all of them. Saigal is now my rakhi brother. So you see I've come out richer."

Speaking of richer, so what is she planning to do with Rs 1 crore prize money. "Honestly, I haven't thought about it yet. At the moment I can't believe I've won. But I would most certainly use it to ensure my child's future, whenever he or she is born."

Juhi was welcomed by her family when she emerged from the Bigg Boss house. "My mom, dad, husband, brother and sister-in-law were all there. I realised there's nothing in the world comparable with one's family."