Poll

are you liking durdhara and chandu's love track?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
i hope this is not against the so called rules.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
definitely m liking it... coz both r fab actors n act out such scenes very well. i'll b like dis 😭 when durdhara will die in d later epis.
ashi.melodyfire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yupp i second u bhoomi but then humare liye cornelia aayegi na so mujhe thoda sa hi dhukh hoga...
i like them as actors but i hate their scenes together as i love history.but yeah dhuru's death will be very sad.😭
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
First of all u r not suppose to say it " so called rules"
It Sounds Rude.

The Poll Is F9 CaRRY oN!
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
definately but i want to see some romantic scenes between them. not now because CGM priority should be to  to winning the war and making CGM king for next 2 or 3 months. and i want the war to be long because i have heard the war was very long and CGM faced defeat from dhanadand and then won him in series of battles.

after CGM becomes king i dont want them to kill durdhara straight away just so they can make re-entry of selucus as that will look fake. I want to see how CGM empire expands and during that they can show love between CGM and durdhara because if they hated each other so much after marriage then no way Bindusara gonna come😆 so its necessary. I want the love track to look natural and not forced the way durdhara was forcing herself too CGM and he dont look interested. They should create chemistry in such way we remember their jodi for years to come. so am waiting for love track eagerly too see some fresh romantic scenes. CGM is historical show so even love track has to be unique for me

although i want to see durdhara wearing some decent dresses alright for queen but she doesnt suit Chandu in those clothes. what she was wearing in jungle she looked great in that and their jodi looked awesome. plus her outfit too revealing which i dont like i think queens/princesses dressed decently as they were from honorable and respectable families.
k that enough before i go writing as essay😆

frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhaiyyaji

although i want to see durdhara wearing some decent dresses alright for queen but she doesnt suit Chandu in those clothes. what she was wearing in jungle she looked great in that and their jodi looked awesome. plus her outfit too revealing which i dont like i think queens/princesses dressed decently as they were from honorable and respectable families.

Actually, in the those times, all the women dressed like dat. the dressing style of d common man n d royalty was d same d only diff being the royal robes n d ornaments. but i like der style as it is diff frm d other historical shows where de don only flowing lehengas n heavy ghaghras.

Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

First of all u r not suppose to say it " so called rules"

It Sounds Rude.

The Poll Is F9 CaRRY oN!

it wasn't suppose to be rude but yeah i am not liking the love as i am a cornelia supporter,this mad heart just can't stop.😊

Originally posted by: bhaiyyaji

definately but i want to see some romantic scenes between them. not now because CGM priority should be to  to winning the war and making CGM king for next 2 or 3 months. and i want the war to be long because i have heard the war was very long and CGM faced defeat from dhanadand and then won him in series of battles.

after CGM becomes king i dont want them to kill durdhara straight away just so they can make re-entry of selucus as that will look fake. I want to see how CGM empire expands and during that they can show love between CGM and durdhara because if they hated each other so much after marriage then no way Bindusara gonna come😆 so its necessary. I want the love track to look natural and not forced the way durdhara was forcing herself too CGM and he dont look interested. They should create chemistry in such way we remember their jodi for years to come. so am waiting for love track eagerly too see some fresh romantic scenes. CGM is historical show so even love track has to be unique for me

i think rushi will come back as bindusara,i am hoping for that,i completely agree that they should slowly love each other,though durdhara had always a tinch that he killed his father and on bindusara thing,acc to mudrarakshasa,chanakya told cgm to love durdhara or either fake it but conceive a child.wow...even baby making happened with consent of chanakya,poor cgm.
justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Lucy
yaar.. is pure forum par hum hi dono to Cornelia ke sabse bade supporters hain... me too can't wait for her but as we know... uski entry to duru ki death ke kaafi baad hi hogi so!!!! wait karo aur abhi ke liye chandu-duru ke love track se kaam chalaao!!haha