--Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri AT--

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri

Shilpa Sakhlani Agnihotri is a television actress and is known for her role as Ganga in the popular Balaji Telefilm soap opera Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi She is married to Apurva Agnihotri

She is one of the contestants  in Survivor India, She belongs to the (Katan)Catan Tribe.

"Nek Dil" Shilpa

Claim to fame:After potraying the role of Ganga she also featured in many popular shows like Kkusum and Lavanya. In real life too, she is a progressive bahu, especially evident after her stint in reality shows such as Nach Baliye and Pati Patni Aur Woh. Shilpa is a people's person and gets what she wants in her friendly manner. Her husband Apurva has encouraged her to be on Survivor India. She is crossing the dehleez of her home for the first time.

Here is a small clipping of her encouraging husband and her wish strength to go for Survivor India.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf3VnlypYQc[/YOUTUBE]

Will Power Strength and Focus could make her win Survivor !

She is ready to take the Ultimate Challenge to survive on the Island for 45 days !!!

Looking at what is in store to emerge the survival of the fittest !!!

👏Good Luck Shilpa'👏

Please feel free to use the siggies to support Shilpa and wish her good Luck for Survivor India...😊

Hope she proved great for Katan(Catan) Tribe and with her skill set she is able to complete the tasks and emerge a winner.👍🏼

This thread is dedicate to Shilpa and her participation in the show Survivor India , Please post your views/thoughts about her performance here and make the thread interesting 😊

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Loved the first episode, was observing Shilpa she was motivating the Katan tribe well for the task given , even during the last leg of teh task she was guiding Munisha to place the puzzle pieces properly wth everyone who were participating and thus teh team spirit did well with encouragement and they won the game and food to relish !

Lets see how the next day goes .
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Count me in too, I am a Shilpa fan too.  Hope she does great.

All the best Shilpa 😊
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
count me too.. Best of luck shilpa.
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Best of luck shilpa... count me too
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me too... Count me in! :)
I think shilpa is v good contender, strong willed n competitive n fair person overall! Lets see how her survivor india journeys goes!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Count me in! I lvoe her 😳
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shanti, count me in , I read somewhere Shilpa participating in Survivor is more her hubby's work then hers and Iam glad she is in as she is so far surviving well.👏 Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
New challenge and Catan (Katan ) lost , there was some lack of management for sure and somwhere the tribe has to slip with the way the game played.
There was no leader 👎🏼 Failed in organizing was conclusion from Abhinav and Shilpa

Watched Shilpa, she was giving her best but torwards the end as the other tribe were putting the blocks to get their name, the Katan tribe knew there were on the loosing end and the D day to loose immunity and the food was inevitable..

going by strategies is always a part of a game plan, as now it was to vote out one member of their tribe, Timmy(Rohit) Narag  asked Shilpa of she would join hands with him as you have to survive as one person but along the lines its needed to get some support which will have to balance with going to finish line, this was the beginning of such a journey how many more join this or fight to survive after voting out Sylvie we have to watch..

Shilpa well we hope you carry the Mashall till the following several such voting rounds and go a long way Lets see what the next  days will follow

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Count me in too. I loved Apurva and her in Nach Baliye. Man...this show has soo many of my favourites..lol