Daily Discussion ~ 6th Jan 2012

MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Bigg Boss Season-5

DAY ~ 96

This thread is for daily episode discussion wherein anyone who is watching the show can post the happenings/updates/incidents etc from the day's show and then discussions ensue on these happenings.  All are free to add their own observations/opinions/ interpretations. If you find some part missing, you can add to it but there is no need to bicker with the post maker.

Importantly take the show as a means of entertainment only do not get affected. To the fans of celebrities please do realise that the celebrities here are NOT playing your fav character from a show but they are here as their real selves.  Hence criticism will be directed towards the celebrity so no need to feel angry or fume over it. Criticism should be in civil manner and based on the show's premise. NO involvement of personal life will be tolerated. Its debatable whether the show is scripted or not Many a times you would find two celebrities fighting but still they are not becoming sworn enemies of each other and later on they would be friends again.

The recordings of a couple of days is edited and encapsulated into an entertainment package. Hence what we get to see may be discontinuous and incomplete truth. Arguing with each other over the celebrity actions will not help either you or the celebrity. It will only causes bitterness within us. Its fine to comment/criticize the actions/reactions of the housemates but absolutely No personal comments against housemates or against members will be tolerated. Absolutely zero tolerance against obscene language and pictures.

As per member requests, please DO not take animal names.

MORPHING of pics on IF is NOT allowed.

Importantly Moderation issues will be entertained only by pm to DT.

Please remember that IF-COC applies on all posts made.

Remember : "The only way to win an argument is to avoid it."

Suggestions are welcome. Have fun.

Written Updater -Gypsy2525

Members are requested NOT to post till episode starts. Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
6th Jan'2012
Bigg Boss Season 5
Live Updates

Day 96

8am- Yaayyy BB plays yaad aa raha hai tera pyaar -bappi da ka energetic number. ⭐️Sid and MEhak dance . Sky says for the first time I can say that BB has played this song for me . He says the song identifies with how they had started in the house with so much love. juhi says masti karo and sky says masti karta hun toh dolly bindra bulaate hain πŸ˜ƒ
9.15 am - Sid and Mehak are discussing about Bipasha in a movie who used to visualise john everywhere .He says mishra is such a character who imagines that she has a 6ft 8 inches brother.He says she and sky are not mentally okay people πŸ˜•
12.15 Mehak is spraying perfume on herself and smelling her armpits. 😲
Amaris doing kapaalbharti and was about to spray perfume on him .😳Sky reports this to amar and tries to aag lagao .Sky tells him that is mehak trying to prove that he is stinking and needs perfume πŸ˜†
Juhi is excited that today is the last day in the hosue and is looking forward to meeting her family.
4.15 pm - Juhi reads out a letter saying that now they will be counting hours . BB organises a last party for them .Housemates have to play pool volleyball. Mehak and Sid win the game .
5.30 pm - BB plays tere bin san soniya .Sky looks in a introspective mood.
Juhi and Amar dance to Ae mere dil tu gaye jaa .Mehak is in her own trip and Sky is relaxing.
7.30 pm - Mehak tells Sid that BB had mentioned in the last letter that he had tried his best to join them together .Sid says so sweetly he asked sky not to fight with them in the last days . Mehak says her hands were shivering when she was fighting with Sky. Sid says Amar feels that he is as stupid as shraddha .
Mehak says sky is very insecure because of her. Sid says they have done reality shows and Amar-juhi and sky are doing drama only for the camera's benefits. Sid and MEhak are deciding who will hold the cup when they win πŸ˜†
Juhi says theres gonne be a major adrenalin rush and winning this show is important .
8.45 pm -Mehak tells sid that initially she was good friends with Juhi but she changed track when sky entered the house .
Sid tells MEhak that she was on sky's side in one fight and she tells him that he should not think about small small things.
he says dont try and show that i'm holding a baseless conversation .Mehak says u cant samjhao me and sid says ab choti choti baat ko leke aisa karoge toh i wont talk.
Sid says i was all alone when sky fought with me and no one stood by me . Mehak says that aap mard ho πŸ˜†He changes and says that I was trying to say that I understand how it feels to be pounced upon .
Mehak tells Sid that when Sky abused his family he was nice enough not to retaliate back .
Mehak then tells Sid to leave her alone for 5 mins 😳
9pm -Amar reads out a letter saying that all the semi finalists are winners. He asks them to imagine that they have won the show and to give a winning speech.
Sid gives a heart shaped balloon to Mehak and makes up. They are deciding what to say . Sid tells Mehak mere saath ladaa mat kar. Mehak tells him lets think about our speech .
9.30 -Amar thanks india and thanks the viewers for voting for him .He says
zyada sunna chahiye and kum bolna chahiye and he learnt a lot along the journey in Bigg Boss .he thanks the maa behenon of india.

Sid thanks BB for choosing him in such a big format show. H e says he is a 25 year old simple Delhi boy . He says 15 laks was very imp forhim but he didnt take it .

Juhi thanks all those who have voted for her . She says ye show mein rishtey jeetkey bhi jaa rahi hun .

Sky says he always felt BB  show was good from far and far from good . He says he has always listened to his heart .
Mehak says that she is thankful to the public for voting her back and has overcome all the rumours and dirt spoken about her .
sky comes and says jai mata di ,jai bajrangbali . Love u all and forgive u all
Sid and Mehek praise each other andtekks each other that  their speeches touched their hearts . πŸ˜†
Sid tells Mehak that her speech was the only one which came from the heart and sky and gang's speech was fake.
Sid tells Mehak that Sunny must have googled his name and seen that he was in the industry only for 1.5 years.
He says he was 8yrs old when kumkum used to be aired πŸ˜† He says all are jealous because of his youth.
Sid says living in the house was hard and Amar says where was it hard . Mehak says missing ur kid was not hard ?
Mehak says that himmat honi chahiye to be in the house and is kind of  praising herself that she stood against people who nominated her. 😲
Amar says everyone has come up in the house in their own way  and played the game according to their principles
Lights are off and Amar calls Sid bevakoof . He asks why  sid only fights for mehak and not for any other girls .Juhi says haan mein ladki nahi hun kya .
Sky says that from beginning sid was confident of winning the show but after mehak's entry has given up and is buttering mehak.

11 pm --BB says that the bb house was a pareeksha sthal and vida lena kal lekin alvida na kehna . 😭

Edited by gypsy2525 - 12 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okies First πŸ˜›
Edited by monu_tan - 12 years ago
boredsoul thumbnail

Last ddt of the season Edited by boredsoul - 12 years ago
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hiiiyyyaaa πŸ€—...am happy and sad at the same time...happy as I m expecting my migraines to soothe a bit and sad as I would miss BB forum πŸ˜•

hey gypsy girl πŸ˜›
VAZ2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: boredsoul

Last ddt of the season xx

haan time aa gaya hai ki ab hum thoda time pati aur bache ko bhi den..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›..cheer up..this season aint worth ur tears...yahan nahi toh kahin aur sahi πŸ˜‰
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Won't be there tomorrow.. so goodbye everyone.. see you in BB6.. it's been a good journey... Have a safe and successful 2012! See you back soon!

Tomorrow morning (last day), Bigg Boss hould play 'HAPPY ENDING' from Tees Maar Khan as the morning alarm to wake up contestants... Great lyrics and perfectly apt for the LAST DAY! 😊

And yeah.. May the BEST person win! πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8jxs7hhTzI[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by cl0wn - 12 years ago
VAZ2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cl0wn

Won't be there tomorrow.. so goodbye everyone.. see you in BB6.. it's been a good journey... Have a safe and successful 2012! See you back soon!

hain kidher nikal rahe ho..abhi Goa ka trip maara hai..aise nahi chalega...we want u here!
boredsoul thumbnail
Sky giving his keemti gyaan to his group
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tomorrow the final day, hope mahek or sid win not a fan of them, but better choices compared juhi, amar and sky. This season started with a bang but hasnt ended on that note. Let's hope next season we get something a lot better!!!