1/6/2012: Written Update: MonAsh ka BAKWAS Romance

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Firstly, sorry for not doing the written update on Wednesday... had internet problems so could not really get online...

Moniya goes out to the fountain and talks about how her wish has been fulfilled but she isn't as happy as she hoped to be. She complains about the mahal and then says that she wants Akash. She takes the coin and wishes for her Rajkumar (I am so happy she said rajkumar! We know its NOT Akash!πŸ˜‰).

Moniya is with Akash on his bike enjoying the freedom. Moniya says she hadn't planned to run away but then when god gave her the chance she used it. J questions the guards and maid about Moniya and tells them to search showing her fake concern for Moniya. J tells her friend that she had freed Moniya along with trapping her.

MonAsh are at the beach. Moniya tells Akash about how she has to fight every day at the mahal. Moniya tells him that she misses him a lot and that she is happy only when she is with him. Akash tries to tell her that they are her family now but Moniya doesn't want to listen to anything. (Another bakwas scene from bakwas couple)

J comes to the mahal and informs everyone about Moniya's disappearance. The family is of course shocked to hear this. J apologizes and tells the family that they searched the whole mall and did call her cell phone but her phone is switched off. J lies saying that Moniya was the one who wanted to go out to the mall. Rajmata yells at the guards for being so careless and not being able to take care of one girl.

Moniya  is playing in the water and tells Akash to join her. (URGH! Why are CVs h**l bent on torturing us with this bakwas!)

Uday comes to the mahal (finally! He is the only reason I am watching the show!) Brijraj tells Uday that once again Moniya broke their trust and ran away. Uday tells him to calm down that his guards are searching for her. Brijraj is very upset and keeps on talking about all the mistakes Moniya has made but Komal defends Moniya saying that she will come back like last time. Brijraj reminds Komal that Moniya is her daughter but she wasn't the one who raised her, it was Murali.

Moniya with Akash at the beach. Akash asks Moniya to lets go but Moniya refuses. Moniya tells Akash to teach him how to ride a bike. Both promise each other to stay with each other.

Doctor and Rajmata are both very worried about Moniya. Rajmata tells doctor that she believes J might have helped Moniya in running away but doctor denies her suspicious.

Moniya is riding the bike with Akash trying to tell her to go slow. Moniya then remembers that she was sent outside to do shopping and that she can't return back home without any clothes. Akash says he will buy her the clothes.  

MonAsh are shown shopping in the market for Moniya's clothes. Moniya bargains on the parises but finally buys a dress. Moniya is enjoying herself with Akash while Uday and the family are worried about Moniya (Gosh! I am starting to hate Moniya right now! she is being so inconsiderate! 😑). J shows her fake concern.  

Akash drops Moniya and Moniya tells him that she had a lot of fun after many days. Moniya  says she better go she doesn't want to worry Komal and rajmata (really? Now you remember about them? ).

Brijraj is yelling at the guard and blaming him for Moniya's disappearance. Moniya enters the Rajmahal shocking everyone especially J (OMG! Just watch J's face! 🀣). Moniya stares at everyone and the episode ends on Uday's shocked face.

Precap:

J questions Moniya hadn't she run away then how come she is back. Moniya gives her a confused look and then says what is this J you left me alone in the mall. J reminds her about the phone.

Edited by Angelskiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thankx 4 the update

i think if its too difficult for the CVs to end this manyata's chawl story then they should bring the old, all time favorite memory loss track...🀣🀣🀣

that would be the best,  to get rid of all this non sense romance, idiot freinds and especially that amma🀒πŸ₯±

Edited by muskaan. - 12 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's definately not akash and we know it! πŸ˜Ž

trust me if she'd have not said Rajkumar in today's episode i'd have been a dozen times more bad!

How long will we have to jhel this chawl romance?

btween huney thanks for the update πŸ€— waiting...
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhh Monia and her Akash jaap/ nonsense... Kab khatam hogi... most of today's epi is dedicated to it !.. Erggghhh
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
simply hated it😑

P.S.: I am typing this from ICU   πŸ€’
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya she said that she want her real love, her rajkumar...didn't said the name...i was so happy nd confirmed its not akash,else his name would have been said 4 sure
πŸ‘
_Poulomi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

It's definately not akash and we know it! πŸ˜Ž

trust me if she'd have not said Rajkumar in today's episode i'd have been a dozen times more bad!

How long will we have to jhel this chawl romance?

btween huney thanks for the update πŸ€— waiting...

Thats right thank god she dint take that boring uncle's name!!!

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angelskiss

Firstly, sorry for not doing the written update on Wednesday... had internet problems so could not really get online...

Moniya goes out to the fountain and talks about how her wish has been fulfilled but she isn't as happy as she hoped to be. She complains about the mahal and then says that she wants Akash. She takes the coin and wishes for her Rajkumar (I am so happy she said rajkumar! We know its NOT Akash!πŸ˜‰).

This just made my evening...😊
Thanks for the post.. will watch the episodes later..
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
What about the precap of Uday blackmailing Manyata??
Is it going to come in next week's epi?? or was it all false info??
Seriously its so depressing...
I give up man!! I cant take this torture anymore!!!!!
Just when i thought Akash is going to be sidelined... 
God!! why does he keep bouncing back into her life...those lines about love...whoa! girl do u even understand the difference between love and infatuation!! 

Ankhein dukh rahi hai meri!!

What a crappy episode!!Too much sweet for my taste...
Just one word...
EWWW!!!!
Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: poulomi12

What about the precap of Uday blackmailing Manyata??
Is it going to come in next week's epi?? or was it all false info??
Seriously its so depressing...
I give up man!! I cant take this torture anymore!!!!!
Just when i thought Akash is going to be sidelined... 
God!! why does he keep bouncing back into her life...those lines about love...whoa! girl do u even understand the difference between love and infatuation!! 

Ankhein dukh rahi hai meri!!

What a crappy episode!!Too much sweet for my taste...
Just one word...
EWWW!!!!

Uday blackmailed Moniya? where did you saw this? πŸ˜•