January 5th Written Update!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Maryada January 5th Written Update

-SSP tells Devyani that there's still time for her to change her mind about the divorce, and everything can go back to the way it was. Devyani responds that she would take this offer if she actually believed that he was actually thinking about the family, but she's not falling for his words again. She's been quiet for the past thirty years and enough is enough. Aditya will find out the truth one day or the other, and he'll realize that his mother was right.

Just as Devyani is about to walk away, SSP stops her and asks what will she do if he doesn't agree to the divorce? Devyani smiles, and says that it would be nice if he agreed, but if he doesn't, she will go to court. No matter what, this divorce will happen.👏👏

- SSP stunned at Devyani's words, and looks around to see Uttara standing there forlornly, and SSP asks her what she wants now. She walks over to him slowly, and tells him that there's only one thing in her life, him, and without him there is nothing for her to live for. SSP turns away, saying this wasn't a love story from his side in any way. And Uttara then pleads with him, folding her hands in front of him, falling at his feet, crying for him to accept her because she still loves him, even if he doesn't love her.  SSP thinks to himself that it would be good to have Uttara on his side to prevent her from saying anything against him in court. And I'll be getting her on discount anyways, she'll lie in some corner of the house, and I can use her when she's needed. SSP turns to her, and seriously tells her that their relationship won't be as it was before, and Uttara happily hugs him, telling him it doesn't matter. SSP looks up then only to see Aditya standing there.

Devyani questioning Priya about what Aditya said, and Priya explains how Aditya is still being stubborn and not listening to anyone. Devyani tells Priya angrily, that SSP has influenced Aditya to such an extent that Aditya can't see anyone except his dad anymore. And now, because I said I would take him to court, SSP will have more against me to tell his son. Priya then tells Devyani that maybe they should tell Shubhankar now, and he may be able to help them.

SSP pushes Uttara away, and rushes to Aditya, telling him in his sorrowful face, how Uttara is still supporting him after Devyani stopped listening. And he does the entire fake sorrow, crying 🤢 And relays to Aditya how he "begged" Devyani to not go throuh with the divorce, and relays everything to Aditya.

And our Aditya, the GENIUS, believes him and gets more riled up against his mom.

In Gaurav and Vidya's room, Gaurav explains to Vidya how Aditya is at the point of not listening to anyone, and not understanding them. Vidya tries to argue on Aditya's side, saying that if anyone found out about their parents' divorce they would react the same way. Gaurav says he wouldn't, and he doesn't care because his mom doesn't either. SSP was never a good husband to begin with, and whatever Devyani does, he's with her. Vidya sadly says that the solution of divorce should never be used, especially with SSP-Devyani because they've been together for so long. Gaurav turns away and says that it must have been a big issue for Devyani to take this step.

In the kitchen, Imli telling Jaggi how she feels really bad having lied to Vidya, but Jaggi calms her down, saying that whatever she did was right because she was thinking about the entire family. Right then, Vidya enters, and Jaggi leaves. Vidya tries to talk to Imli, but Imli doesn't look her in the eye and after responding with one word answers, quickly leaves.

Devyani meeting with Shubhankar, who tells her that there's a solution but it may not be too easy. Devyani scoffs, and says I don't know how the situation can get much worse, and Shubhankar suggests that they have to up their game, they have let the truth come out. Devyani says she's ready to do this, and Shubhankar praises her for being a strong woman, the way she's kept quiet for all these years because of her family.

At the Jhaakar house, everyone comes down to eat, and Uttara is fawning over SSP getting him the food, and everythign even though he says he'll do it himself. Devyani standing in the door and watching all this when Uttara heads back to the kitchen and Devyani quickly follows her, questioning her as to why she's so hell betn on ruining her own life. Uttara tells Devyani that she doesn't interfere in her life, so Devyani shouldn't interfere in hers. Let her do what she's doing. (Why do I feel like Uttara has something up her sleeve?)

Devyani tells Uttara that she's worried about her, and Uttara responds that she can't go back now, that whatever's happened has happened and SSP is her present and future as well. She's not weak like Devyani - Devyani is startled and tells Uttara that he won't marry her. Uttara answers that she knows, but she maybe after the divorce he will marry her, and she knows this is a gamble, but she wants to be responsible for her own life, and Uttara walks away. Devyani left thinking that Uttara shouldn't get caught up in this and become like her ultimately.

Priya worrying about where Aditya is, when Aditya enters the house right then, and tells her he doesn't want to eat. Gaurav and Devyani stunned, and when Priya repeats her statement, Aditya starts yelling at her. Right then, Uttara comes and tells Aditya she'll serve his food, and Aditya silently follows. Devyani and Priya watch saly.

Precap: Someone following SSP into his bedroom, and he turns around and is shocked to see them there. o.o

Comments: I just feel like Uttara is planning something to screw over SSP, don't know what it is though. Otherwise, pretty blah episode. Curious to see what's going on in the precap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The precap was the best part of the episode, and the possibility that Uttara is playing Brahma. Apart from that, I agree. It was a blah episode.

Thanks for the update!
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Naina...sounds like a setup type of episode! 
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Naina for the update!.

Aditya is suffering from incorrigible denial of "my dad can do wrong"... even if he witnessed SSP and UT together in bed or God personally telling him the truth, it wouldn't make a difference in his thinking process!
I wish Priya stopped chasing him around and getting insulted and belittled every time..I am sure this is how Devyanis abuse at the hands of Brahma started..
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina. 
I feel sorry for Priya, why does she even bother.
The Precap is interesting though.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Naina.  

Oh, Vidya.  But her reaction and thinking makes sense, and is in line with her character as well as society in general.  Yes, the irony is that that she herself is about to become divorced (although they could get an annulment, it would still be considered and called divorce by society), but even so her reaction is not surprising in the least.
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Uttara does something good.
sonudew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks for the WU...precap looks gr8 and interesting...