~"How was Yesterday"-- SudeepSahir AT~ - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Love his acting.. he is doing a wonderful job as Arjun..!!

Thanks for adding me dear..😊

Hi Binny  

Welcome to Sudeep's AT. Isn't he too good as Arjun. Hope to see around here more often.

Vidushi.
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi Juhi
You're welcome. See you around in the AT soon πŸ˜Š
Vidushi
Edited by lallulal2010 - 12 years ago
lallulal2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamasallfav

Thnxx fo adding..!

sudeep is an awsm actor..n he is doing a gr8 job..!πŸ‘πŸΌ
luv his role as arjun...!!

Hi. 
Can i know your name? Welcome to the Appreciation Thread. I agree that Sudeep is an awesome actor. As Arjun, he is doing complete justice to the role. Hope u'll contribute in making the thread more fun.
Vidushi.
lallulal2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjhtkasu4ever

love sudeep n arjun they're both so cute n sweet.. im so in love with him LOL :P 

Hi.
May i know your name? Am in love with Sudeep too. He is so sweet and the lovelorn look that appears on his face when he looks at Lakshmi is soo out of the world😍. Welcome to the Drooling over Sudeep Sahir ClubπŸ˜†.
Vidushi.

lallulal2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Count me in 😳

You're already in. Welcome to the AT. Plz let me know your name. Hoping to you around more often
Vidushi.
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Come on yaar guys..plz make the thread active...
yours4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lallulal2010

Hi.
May i know your name? Am in love with Sudeep too. He is so sweet and the lovelorn look that appears on his face when he looks at Lakshmi is soo out of the world😍. Welcome to the Drooling over Sudeep Sahir ClubπŸ˜†.
Vidushi.

hey my namz sonia :)... omg i kno ur right i so love the way he looks at lakshmi Day Dreaming... n im so glad sudeep is doing a youth type show, the kind of show dat the youths wud love to watch. n also it has a sweet n beautiful love story with young lovers.. sudeep seems young n its good dat he's playing a character of his age n doing a show dat suits him after a very long time. 😊 
oh n thnk u 4 the welcome hehe 😊
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jst one wrd for his actin as per ur rules :-P
- MESMERISIN!!!!! :-* cnt take my eyes off him once he s onscreen... His charmin eyes n smyl makes my day!!! He s got a million dollar smyl!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
lallulal2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_kriya

Jst one wrd for his actin as per ur rules :-P
- MESMERISIN!!!!! :-* cnt take my eyes off him once he s onscreen... His charmin eyes n smyl makes my day!!! He s got a million dollar smyl!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Agree wid u completely..his eyes capture the viewers attention to a great extent...and his smile can only but make girls a lil weak in their kneesπŸ˜‰
lallulal2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjhtkasu4ever

hey my namz sonia :)... omg i kno ur right i so love the way he looks at lakshmi 😍... n im so glad sudeep is doing a youth type show, the kind of show dat the youths wud love to watch. n also it has a sweet n beautiful love story with young lovers.. sudeep seems young n its good dat he's playing a character of his age n doing a show dat suits him after a very long time. 😊 

oh n thnk u 4 the welcome hehe 😊

Hi sonia. nice to see you back. ya after behnein, sudeep's new show is a welcome change..i mean he was good in behnein, his usual charming self (in the few episodes i got to watch)..but then the his role here suits in better than playing husband to two wives, one lost and another her sisterπŸ˜•...i wonder if the show came to life, how mihir-purva-and-smriti would have faced each other!!! Sorry for straying from the main topic...but he looks great in main lakshmi...πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ...hope to see you here more often😊