TB:Nimisha Vakharia to enter Sasural Simar Ka

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Nimisha Vakharia to enter Colors' Sasural Simar Ka

After the grey shade in Ram Milaye, vibrant and fun-loving Manorjan will soon enter Sasural.

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/11024-nimisha-vakharia-to-enter-colors-sasural-simar-ka.htm Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1 more problem for the sisters. Even though the writup says she is fun, Nimisha has never been a +ve character. She will assist Mataji and cause more problems. I hope I am wrong though, cannot handle 1 more negative character in this show.
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may be she can be good also like she played in KHICHDI. lets hope for the best .
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanx for Sharing The News
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nickpick

may be she can be good also like she played in KHICHDI. lets hope for the best .

@nickpick- never followed Khichdi regularly but she seems to be - ve with a comic twist in SSK. But what is the point of adding 1 more negative character when we have so many negative characters already. Not sure why they need 1 more.
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes first i was thinking ki positeve hoga because her name is manoranjan but after precap its not looking like that but she is also like tv serials like roli so lets see may be first negative then positve lets cross fingers because negative character ki toh jaroorat bilkul nahi hai except sujata ,roli and simer all ladies are playing negative.