Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fairy17

Sure! :)

You can talk about it in that thread ;)

Okay.. Thanks for sharing the link! 😊
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

Definately one show I am looking forward to watch, loved the novel!
Hmm,,,haven't seen any official news from any actor, production house or channel...but some time back, Umera Ahmad's official facebook page posted the news and they are pretty reliable! And I guess they got the news from Umera Ahmad herself...

I really hope it's all true..because I'm so looking forward to this. I love the actors and I love Umera Ahmed. So even though I've never read the novel, I'm sure considering it's Umera Ahmed it'd be something worthwhile..and then of course..Fawad being in a drama written by Umera..ahhh!
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
Fawad? Playboy? Ooh la la...bring it on...πŸ˜†
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstuck

I really hope it's all true..because I'm so looking forward to this. I love the actors and I love Umera Ahmed. So even though I've never read the novel, I'm sure considering it's Umera Ahmed it'd be something worthwhile..and then of course..Fawad being in a drama written by Umera..ahhh!

I know, what a combination! Umera Ahmad is my favorite author, she is the reason I started reading books in urdu... Umera Ahmad and Fawad, this just has to be good, I so hope that the director does a good job too, like Sarmad Khoosat has done with Humsafar. Sultana Siddiqi is directing Zindagi Gulzar Hai, I don't know is she is any good?
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Ya same! I really like the story!πŸ˜ƒ

the story is worth-liking.
the novel is amazingly written⭐️
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looking really interesting and how it can't be Fawad Khan is there man! Lol β˜ΊοΈ
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

I know, what a combination! Umera Ahmad is my favorite author, she is the reason I started reading books in urdu... Umera Ahmad and Fawad, this just has to be good, I so hope that the director does a good job too, like Sarmad Khoosat has done with Humsafar. Sultana Siddiqi is directing Zindagi Gulzar Hai, I don't know is she is any good?

Sultana Siddiqui is the owner of Hum Tv and the mother in law of Momina Duraid, the producer of all the shows on HumTv. She used to act and direct alot in her days! she's very experienced! I still can't believe she's directing this show because she hasn't directed a show in years!πŸ˜ƒ
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

Fawad? Playboy? Ooh la la...bring it on...πŸ˜†

Haha ya! He's gonna be a full flirt in the show!
dreamy1112 thumbnail
when this drama is gonna be on air?? any idea?
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy1112

when this drama is gonna be on air?? any idea?

I think somwhere around March-April!😊