Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Sneha ..pinku... me here... in office... ab shanti se IF pe kaam kar sakti hoon πŸ˜†

Good morning...
monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavluvkhushi

i agree with ure prediction 

except i dont think shyam'll ever turn good
hes the shows only villain 
i rlly hope snake falls into the pool

@Bold 😍

monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbanik

Too good...πŸ‘ I can very well visualize the scene Sathya..πŸ˜† I am worried about one thing though..ASR doesnt speak much, Akash is too shy to talk even to his payalji, Babuji cant speak at all, If shyam is next in line...Who will voice the man power in the show...?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† The show will turn into Mahila mandal...πŸ˜†

Arre woh Mamaji hain na.. he suddenly got his voice back.. and he has the guts to disturb the MOST ROMANTIC EVENT of ipkknd last nite ... πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Too good...πŸ‘ I can very well visualize the scene Sathya..πŸ˜† I am worried about one thing though..ASR doesnt speak much, Akash is too shy to talk even to his payalji, Babuji cant speak at all, If shyam is next in line...Who will voice the man power in the show...?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† The show will turn into Mahila mandal...πŸ˜†

It will leave many a  empowered females of our forums happy !! ..Arnav  doesn't have to speak.. His one look is equal 200 words/min of Khushi's..

We have got HP too.. he opens his mouth constantly saying he got tea, Black coffee  etc etc
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Sneha ..pinku... me here... in office... ab shanti se IF pe kaam kar sakti hoon πŸ˜†

Good morning...

Good Morning Monsi...πŸ˜ƒ.. Me and Pinku just yapping on useless things since nowadays whatever we are delivered is just useless...πŸ˜† Looks like you are planning to make a full-fledged post on yesterday's epi.. actually, in the last epi, I liked Akash...and his under the table antics..Others were just meh..🀒 

P.S. : I had no expectations from the epi so I ended up liking Akash I guess...πŸ˜† I have forgiven PH for one ArHiless episode...This is the first time they did na..So pehli galti maaf...😳 lets see what they cater us tonight..πŸ˜•
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Good Morning Monsi...πŸ˜ƒ.. Me and Pinku just yapping on useless things since nowadays whatever we are delivered is just useless...πŸ˜† Looks like you are planning to make a full-fledged post on yesterday's epi.. actually, in the last epi, I liked Akash...and his under the table antics..Others were just meh..🀒 

P.S. : I had no expectations from the epi so I ended up liking Akash I guess...πŸ˜† I have forgiven PH for one ArHiless episode...This is the first time they did na..So pehli galti maaf...😳 lets see what they cater us tonight..πŸ˜•

gud morning bhandusπŸ€—...yapping time πŸ˜†
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

It will leave many a  empowered females of our forums happy !! ..Arnav  doesn't have to speak.. His one look is equal 200 words/min of Khushi's..

We have got HP too.. he opens his mouth constantly saying he got tea, Black coffee  etc etc

@bold... :So true...😳

@HP, Yeah, he speaks once in a while, and if Shyam becomes babuji part II he will turn into a happy soul, since shyam is the only one who scolds him every now and then..πŸ˜† He might actually start talking much more..πŸ˜†
monsi08 thumbnail

πŸ€— Monsi... Good morning..πŸ˜ƒ

Aapne tareef ki aisa laga ki Taj Mahal ke architect ne aaj kal ke nausikhiya civil engineers ki tareef ki...!!😳 Thank you..!!😊

OS aur mein..?? πŸ˜² yeh baat kuchh hajam nahin huyi...πŸ˜† Its not my cup of tea yaar.. I am not good at articulating words.. Yeh jo bhi likhti hoon badi mushkil se likhti hoon...πŸ˜† I am content with this..πŸ˜ƒ

BTW, looking at the turn of events these days and ridiculous plots like kambal thingy, I wont be surprised if CVs degrade ASR's character to being Shyam's puppet according to my prediction.πŸ˜†  SP standard ke hisaab se ASR will be perfect...!! Puppet hero aur superwoman heroini..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Red... Arre 😲... zyada bhaav khaya to main Anu Malik ban jaungi ... matlab tere idea chori karke.. apna tadka daal ke OS bana dungi ... πŸ˜†

@Bold.. best hai πŸ˜ƒ

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good morning...

good morning, di!

same to same.. earlier i couldn't as i was tied up.
just got on by 11+am my time (2 1/2 hours time difference with india)πŸ˜ƒ
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Arre woh Mamaji hain na.. he suddenly got his voice back.. and he has the guts to disturb the MOST ROMANTIC EVENT of ipkknd last nite ... πŸ˜†

Romantic...???😲.🀒 lolz..Aisa romance kaun karta hai yaar...!! Yuck...!!🀒 They wasted a beautiful piece of music on this useless clingy couple...what alovely piece it was..😍 BTW, Music se yaad ayaa..Other than rabba ve I miss other background scores of Arhi too... what passion the music had...The music and ASR's look was enough too set screen on fire..Jaane kahaan gaye woh din...😭