03.01.12 - Paundrak back in his 'Old Self' again

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with the last scene from Monday's ep- an image of Shri Hari/ Krishna appearing in Paundrak's bedroom. Paundrak says he is not afraid of Krishna as he also have 'shankh', 'gada' and also 'Sudarshan', (like Krishna), with him. But when the 'Sudarshan' released by Krishna comes towards him, he starts begging for his life 😃. Krishna says Paundrak is a 'veer', he has enough strength, so he should use it to do good for others. Otherwise his strength will be the reason for his downfall. He should stop his atrocities and start serving the people, as a king should act like a 'father' to the praja. This is the last warning from Krishna for Paundrak to return to the path of Dharma. Then the 'Sudarshan' returns to Krishna and He disappears. Paundrak considers it to be a dream and repeats that he himself is Bhagwaan, so he is afraid of none.😆

Sudama is working. MM comes to him, He tries to help but Sudama stops Him. Sudama asks MM about Paundrak. MM replies that this time it is the last warning for Paundrak from Him. He always believes in Dharma, Truth and Goodness. He wants Sudama to have Patience. Sudama must have complete Faith in Krishna.

Kaashiraj and Haldhar discuss that as soon as the 'guptchar' from Dwarka will be back, they will come to know the secret of MM.

Queen Tara is worshipping the idol, when suddenly MM appears there. Tara remembers how she was saved from the whip of the king, how she lifted the idol of Krishna, which appeared so heavy to Paundrak and MM's presence in all those situations. She comes to the conclusion that MM is indeed Shri Krishna ⭐️. She starts His 'stuti', how Blissful; she is to have a 'darshan' of the Lord but MM denies it at first. Then Tara repeats the same  again. MM asks as He is doing his Leela, how could Tara identify Him? Tara says it is all because of the 'Kripa' of Shri Krishna Himself. She feels glad and requests the Lord to show His 'Chaturbhuj roop'. Krishna appears in 'Chaturbhuj roop' 😍 (along with the title song in the background) and blesses her  -'Sada sukhi raho'. Then MM appears again and says to Tara that He will try to bring her back to the palace soon. But Tara asks him to make Paundrak free of his 'ahankaar'. She also asks for the 'jeevandaan' of her husband in spite of the many sins committed by him. MM replies that He wants Paundrak to come back to path of Dharma. That is His mission behind coming to this kingdom. He wants Paundrak to show to the world that is it Always Possible to come back to the right track. This is the only reason He is giving him this chance, so that he can correct himself. Then he will be an example for all.

Haldhar and Kaashiraaj are eagerly waiting for the 'guptchar' to return. Paundrak comes and gives them blessings for 'deerghaayu' 😆. Then he notices worry in the faces of his companions, so he asks the reason. They reply that as Queen Tara has left the palace but she has not yet left her 'Krishna Bhakti', so this may affect his 'Prabhaav' in the 'praja'. They may start appreciating Tara for her sacrifice and may also start imitating her!! Paundrak becomes very angry 😡 and tries to kill Haldhar. Kaashiraaj stops him and explains to him that may be he himself has become a bit 'soft-hearted' these days, due to the company of MM 😃. He must avoid MM's company and try to increase his 'prabhaav' on the 'praja'. Paundrak announces that no one worshipping any other god except himself, will have the right to live in his 'nagri'.

Sudama is cooking. MM comes there. MM says that it is a news of great joy to Him that Sudama has been promoted from a servant to a cook 😆. Sudama says his happiness lies alone in the 'chanting' of the name of Shri Krishna ⭐️ and MM Himself knows it very well. MM becomes happy hearing it. He says the food smells so good, they will eat together sometime. He also remembers about their childhood days. Sudama says he feels bad to accept the food offered by the 'Adharmi' Paundrak but MM says as Sudama works so hard there, so that food is his right. He shouln't feel bad about it. Then a soldier comes and asks them to work fast. MM asks about the king. The soldier answers that the king has went to the villages along with Haldhar and Kaashiraaj. He has ordered that if anyone is found worshipping any other God except Paundrak, the whole family of the person  will be kiiled. This news makes MM sad.

Jai Shri Krishna!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
NICE Update
i just hope that this week we all get rid of this paundrak story
totally fed up🥱🥱
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So the discus getting to Paundrak but not beheading him was just a dream?  🥱 I don't know what else to say - the PH has completely taken ideas from saas bahu soaps, where one sees a hopeful track, and it turns out that it was a dream.  So once Paundrak got up, he found it easy to ignore it.

And as usual, Krishna showing his Vishnu roop to another fictitious character continues to irritate.  When they showed that, I simply switched to DkDM until it was over.  I seriously doubt that SP members are Hindus - what they are showing is something I'd expect if some foreign serial maker would be putting this together.  Isn't it commonly known that it takes a lot of tapas & other things in order to witness this?

Also, if SP is planning to show that Krishna will kill Paundrak, what was the point of showing Queen Tara appealing to him not to kill him?  Now, if he does, it'll seem like he doesn't care about his devotees getting widowed.  Of course, if he actually reforms Paundrak, it wouldn't be much different from him being able to reform Duryodhan or Shakuni.  The least Murli could have done would have been to tell her that if his sins earn him death, neither of them can avert it.  Why give the queen false hopes?  As it is, the whole idea of the queen being his bhakt is indigestible.

I am hoping that Kashiraj's spy does find out what Krishna has done and reports it to Kashiraj & Haladhar, and they report it to Paundrak.  I want an actual confrontation.  At any rate, if they do not kill Paundrak in the end, at least end this stupid leela (which is by now synonymous w/ braindead scripts peddled by an ignorant PH, and has lost its original meaning).
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, another 'imaginary' 😕 incident of 'Chaturbhuj roop' appearance by the Lord!

As Paundrak is 'with' the evil company again, can we expect that this track is nearing its end? 😊
sitakshii thumbnail
i wonder why Lord Krishna is being shown so hopeful that one day paundrak will b an improved soul ...paundrak is again back to the basics...its high time that Lord Krishna shd go for Paundrak vadh

that haldhar and kashiraj both look such idiots ...and that paundrak with his disgusting expressions ...he is such a bad actor 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update.😊 

Why this like button is not working?
If Paundrak is back to being his old self, means, MM's efforts to improve him are not working.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sita

I don't think the actor is bad - he's just good @ portraying negative characters.  In JSK, he was Chunar, in BAVD, he was an abusive Shimla cop who harassed the lead couple b'cos the honeymooning bride was a midget mistaken for a child, and here, he is Paundrak.

Real problem is that Sagar Pictures doesn't seem to think that what Krishna did in life was justified, which is why they are altering the profiles of his enemies, and even his doubters.  They showed Rukmi as a mini Kansa who reformed after Rukmini's marriage, they showed Satrajit as excessively greedy & vain and in the current track, they've made Paundrak into a real villain.  In the original story, there was nothing wrong w/ Rukmi other than his loyalty to Jarasandha and hatred of Krishna, Satrajit too was not a negative character, and was only suspicious of Krishna killing Prasenjit, something that was easily resolved.  In Paundrak's case, he sent Krishna an insulting letter, and Krishna went to war against him and slew him.

Point is - it doesn't make sense to alter the original story unless the PH thinks that Krishna was unjustified in fighting Rukmi if the latter wasn't guilty of ill-treating his family, or that Krishna was unjustified in killing Paundrak if the latter was not a tyrant.  What Paundrak did was to be a normal enemy of Krishna, but insult him and challenge him, and so what Krishna did was within the rules.  But they've come up w/ a story so convoluted that one has no idea what the PH thinks.

Here's an idea - until the Pandavas return, why not bring back Sishupala and show him attacking Dwarka and terrorizing people time and again, and Krishna letting him go every time due to his promise to his aunt.  Then when Draupadi is found, resume that track, and finish Sishupala's story @ the Rajasuya yagna.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
@ vrish i loved the word u used for rukmi -mini kansa 😆
the actor who is playing paundrak his name is Ram awana and he is on facebook and asking on his profile to keep watching the story of paundrak on dwarikadhish ,he is happy with the way viewers are liking the paundrak story 😕 becaz on his profile everyone seems to b just praising him as paundrak ..lolz...😆

yes the trp's are steady ...i think only becaz the viewers are getting to see the faces of Krishna and sudama

...i cannot believe that viewers are interested in paundrak 🥱 i hope this wee this paundrak story finishes off...