pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Gorgeous update Mahi and you're killing me with the Prem & Mukti update 
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘Gorgeous update πŸ‘
Prem Mukti πŸ˜ my all time favorite couple.. hardly anyone makes any creations on them but i am glad that you keep making stuffs on them regularly πŸ€—
KaJen siggy is mesmerizing πŸ˜ Anant animated siggy is supercute πŸ˜³
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
 -Afridimalikk- - Thanks, Reeno! But you keep changing your username and confusing me πŸ˜›

garima22 - Thank you!

Vedika126 - Thanks!

Mysterygirl_me - Ridzy! πŸ€—Nice to see you here after so long hun! Thank you sooo much! I've been missing your comments big time. Glad to find another Prem-Mukti fan as I'm totally obsessed with them :)

Mllu.N - Thanks a lot, Mallu! I've been planning on doing a GurTi/Maaneet update since awhile.. next one will definitely have somethings on them.

-Nahi- - Thanks a lot!

minuu - Thank you sooo much, Minuuu!! πŸ€—

zaryaabJuhi1b8 - Thanks a ton!

-Fatima- - Aww.. you're most welcome! I'm glad you liked your request and the rest of the update too. Thank you!

cool82d - Thanks sooo much!! I'd love to make some stuff on Virat-Manvi but I do not have any of their pics as I don't follow the show. 

aishi.muffin - LOVE the Emma-Henry sig you're using.
-Mystery- thumbnail
blackb28 - Thank you!

-.Aisha.- - Thanks a lot!

-Rimli- - Yeah!! I watched those episodes of KTLK and I'm glad things are sorted out now and they're off to a new beginning but of course, I despise Mallika and I'm sure she's hatching another one of her evil plans. Let's hope things only go better for AshNi from here on.

NIDIZ - Thanks a lot!

-RamSitaKiDasi- - I'm glad you like your avis and using them :)

KaJenroxx - Aw.. You're most welcome!! I'm glad you like your req so much :)

cool12345 - Thank you!

undisclosed - Thanks a lot :)
-Mystery- thumbnail
varshaSA - Thanks Varsha!

-sofiya- - Thank you!! 

Ra92 - Glad you like your req, Ra! You're MOST welcome!!

lola610 - LOLS!!! Finally! Girl, you took my comment (which was only supposed to make feel good) LITERALLY πŸ˜›πŸ€£ I'm glad you're enjoying the winter break though. You need that break and it's very important that you take full advantage of it :)

I knew you'd love the SW-PC avis the most :) And I really do hope that we get more such moments in the upcoming episodes because I really do miss them!

The KTLK sig is one of my favs too and that moment was beautiful too! I agree about the actors.. truly talented. 

I don't know why but I feel like that vid sig came out blah 🀒 Anyway, thank you sooo much as always for the detailed comments. πŸ€—

Got your suggestions... will work on them and post soon.. hopefully.. though you know how my 'soon' is not always such at times πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Premeer_Mayur - Sure.. let me know what change you want? May not be able to do it though, depends on what the change is.

-aakanksha- - Aw thank you! It's always great to hear that my style is hatke :)

JanakiRaghunath - You're MOST welcome, Lily, for the avis!! I'm just so happy you like them. I loved Gurmeet's laughter throughout in those moments. And yes, I do know about Ram-Ravan a little bit, like the main story, perhaps not all the details.

pyar-ishk - Thank you so much! I'm actually in love with Prem Mukti hence too many updates on them :)

_Aanchal_ - Thanks a lot! I actually recently watched all of their scenes so am high on Prem-Mukti and hence all the creations.. can't help it. 😳Glad you like them.
Edited by -Mystery- - 12 years ago
Premeer_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Hola amigos  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— 

This update has a variety of stuff.. including most of the reqs πŸ˜³ Sorry I took awhile, it's just some days I'm too tired to work on them.. Hope they are worth the wait though πŸ˜›

IMP:  If you are not completely satisfied with the reqs, let me know and I can try and make changes.. For the most part I save the PSD version. I'll let you know whether or not the change is possible.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank youuu sooo much for all the comments/likes and everyone. You guys are the bestest!πŸ€—
This update has some freebies & Requests...

The Update Contains sigs, icons, avis, and/or vid avis of:  
  • Ashutosh-Nidhi
  • Prem-Heer
  • Karanvir-Tina (Prem-Mukti)
  • Armaan-Riddhima - KaJen
  • Gurmeet-Debina
  • Mytho
  • Anant (Navya)
  • Glitter Text

Freebies First

Ashutosh-Nidhi
They're very cute.. Definitely unique yet awesome jodi :)

Karanvir-Tina
Loveee these two! This performance is one of my favs! However, utterly disappointed with the quality of the vid πŸ˜­ Wish I could find an HQ vid

8 Individual Avis:

Felt very lazy so haven't stacked any. But feel free to stack them yourself, but do not tamper with the avis otherwise.

1 Video Sig:
VERY embarrassed about this sig.. posting anyway πŸ˜†

Requests
*Do NOT use unless you're the one who requested or you have exclusive permission from the requester*

Gurmeet-Debina
For JanakiRaghunath

Anant
For Premeer_Mayur

Without Avis

With Avis
Sorry for quoting !
The changes i want are: avis needs to be a little slower & please please! cut the first avi starting with the dialogue :Kya hoti hai TB ki full form? That's my fav fav scene. See if you can do that. Over all the siggy is beautifully done! like the coloring, texture, and everything! πŸ˜ƒ
Mytho
For RamSitaKiDasi-

Glitter Text
For Ra92

Prem-Heer
For -Fatima- 

Armaan-Riddhima - KaJen
For KaJenroxx

Without Avis

With Avis

-Mystery- thumbnail

Hope this is what you want :)

Edited by -Mystery- - 12 years ago
cool12345 thumbnail
wow such beautiful update mahi πŸ‘
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesmee update yaar
luvd Fatima's request.
thanks for pm
Premeer_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh thanQ thanQ thanQ so very much!
Sorry for bothering you to make changes in it. Hope you didn't mind. 😳
That's all i wanted. Thanks a bunch for a wonderful siggy!
It's done very beautifully! :)