*~3rd January Written Update~*

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Brahma is such a lowlife
anon111 thumbnail
Omg I cannot wait to watch it later on

This episode is gonna be really good.
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Pia. Will miss Maryada and your updates and take on the episodes.🤗
I am okay with how they are ending all the characters except Adi... He had so much potential on the beginning, now he is the ending up as the most useless character of the show...Pity!

forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update.  Don't give up on Adi  (just yet!!!) He may surprise us all.  Maybe after all the "shit" he got from the forum, the CV's may have a surprise in store for us all.  Complete makeover.  Such a pity it's too late in the show to show his about turn.  His character has already been castigated beyond repair and it will only take a miracle and some creative thinking to stop his character assasination.  Wish we could see an Adi SJ scene with no feelings barred with truth and only the truth between them.
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wish SJ showed Adi the proofs abt his dad,a nd let's how modern MR.MCP accepts it!
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Pia  ðŸ¤—

Theres a lot happening. I really wish the CVs start to show Brahmas downfall with Aditya starting to realise what Priya said about his dad could actually be the truth and not just lies made up by her and Devyani.

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: forestry

Thanks for the quick update.  Don't give up on Adi  (just yet!!!) He may surprise us all.  Maybe after all the "shit" he got from the forum, the CV's may have a surprise in store for us all.  Complete makeover.  Such a pity it's too late in the show to show his about turn.  His character has already been castigated beyond repair and it will only take a miracle and some creative thinking to stop his character assasination.  Wish we could see an Adi SJ scene with no feelings barred with truth and only the truth between them.

Sanjana ... you could be right, if the CVs want to show Aditya in a new light they have to start it now. This way we can see him repenting and being in charge of his actions and doing something about it instead of leaving it till the last few episodes.
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Pia for the update!

Hope Vidya sees nothing more than a friend in Gaurav..If that is the case I can understand why she wants to hold onto Gaurav and their friendship to make a new life for her self...After all Gaurav is a special person..😃

Will wait for the day when Uttara sees the mess in her life (and Devyanis, I might add) is self created and stops blaming everyone else..Till than she can cry a river but who cares?

Will watch the epi tonite.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I knew a freakout with Tara was near from Monday's episode.  They showed Uttara dealing with her daughter calmly and without irritation for a reason.  

Uttara's scenes were great. Gotta hand to to her for the way she told Brahma that Tara's her daughter, her blood, and proceeded to still go ahead and tell everyone.  

Brahma's arrogant, haughty pride is his downfall. I don't know whether Devyani would've dropped the divorce or not, and I would've screamed and cursed if she had.  But she herself wasn't sure if she would continue on with the divorce.  Brahma just gave her strength with his explanation of how he felt pity on Devyani, thus blessing her with the cancellation of the divorce.

Adi, it doesn't surprise in the least. This just should've happened earlier with him. But that's what happens when shows, PH and channels operate under the current system.