Hello Everybody, plz read...Thanks

sabatahir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everybody,

I like Chef Vikas Khanna's performance overall season 2... Bcoz he is very down to earth, humble and he is respected to everybody...
But i have noticed in grand finale Akshey Kumar ki wajah se 3 (teeno) judges bohat peeche peeche the...pore season me 3 judges ne bohat acha role play kia but finale me kuch kami lagi...judges se to kuch comments hi nai liye...afterall pora season inhi logon ne judge kia tha or bohat acha kia...3 judges ka experience pochna chaye tha spercially Chef Vikas ka bcoz he is first time hosting in India...me kisi ko hurt nai kar rahi hon sirf pocha hai bcoz i have notice...
Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinytina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are absolutely right...In fact when MCI 2 started, I also noticed that for the first time, the two previous season chefs, kunal and ajay got to talk and interact a lot...Last year, both these chefs had to play dumb, cause Akshay used to never let them speak...He thinks a bit too much of his star status and robs the limelight of everyone around him...This year, I was happy that there were 3 chefs as judges and they all manged so well, giving ample time and space to the others...BUT THE FINALE WAS DISAPPOINTING.  The chefs manged the show so well and in the end were reduced to mere spectators in the last episode...😡
Fatima82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was so disappointed in the finale that they didnt even gave enough screen space to chef Vikas .. was really sad to see him standing num at the back folding his hand .. was hurting me really bad..

I donot at all want to see Akshay Kumar in next season .. and bcuz of him I didnt watch season 1 either .. I watched this season and thoroughly enjoyed it ... cheers to 3 chef...

I HOPE MASTERCHEF PPL LISTENING ...
vikashaseeb thumbnail
you r sayying right that in finale episodes all juges go behind akhshay and only akhshay was speaking and super judges standing quite infront of akhshay . i really  feel bad specilaaly  for my mentor and sweet bro vikas . bc he is super in whole season and in the end i felt that he has no value . i learnt alot form hin and want to learn more in my life . i want  to see him in more cooking shows ans specially MCI hope u all agree
MoNayaJunTi thumbnail
u r absolutely right...i know Akshay Kumar is a wonderful host or wonderful actor but Grand Finale me kuch zayada ho giya:(...afterall 3 jugdes ne whole season host kia but finale me 3 judges ko sideline kar dena achi baat nai:(...jitna acha warm welcome Vikas Khanna ka in 1st episode me hua tha itna bura grand finale me i am not expected this:(...I like Akshay Kumar but in finale i was very dissapointed:(...bcoz i also like Vikas Khanna, Chef Ajay n Chef Kunal...n in 3 judges ne bohat acha host kia, sub ko motivate kia, support kia, contestint k emotions ki respect ki specially Vikas Khanna ne...me is pehle Vikas Khanna ko na hi janti thi or na hi kabhi dekha tha first time Masterchef me dekha n i like his personality. He is very down to earth n i am biggest fan...mujhe acha laga k Akshay Kumar ne Grand Finale host kia lekin in 3 judges ko sideline karna acha nai laga specially Chef Vikas ko wo to itne years bad India aye chalo Chef Ajay or Chef Kunal ne to pehle bhi host or judge the...Akshay Kumar ko Chef Vikas se unka experience pochna chaye tha k hows experience in masterchef season 2 as a host or as a judge?
well i hope koi hurt na hua ho me Akshay Kumar k fans ko hurt nai karna chati but mujhe Vikas Khanna k liye bura laga...so keh diya...
Edited by MoNayaJunTi - 12 years ago