Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Eowyn

Rashu tum ho kya ismein

nahi hu isliye to kaha bach gayi haha @ayshu lovely update hope jadli abhay pia ko pehchane and hume dher saara abhiya mile
p.s.see i commented in hindi hehe
sweet_sudeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update dear
continue soon
Neytiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wndrful updte ayesha! Hpe abhay accepts pia bck in his life...
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb update...abhay see piya face and tht scene were awsome...grama make abhay to accept piya to protect her...all kids r so nice yar...waiting 4 abhiya scenes lets see wht happened hope piya soon make abhay her...cont soon
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic awesome amazing update Abhay still in denial but grams seems 2 b wise c is so sweet c almost convinced him n poor Pia gosh c dies that day everytime night on which c died in her previous birth c has n is going through 2 much hope abhay comes out of his denial n accepts her soon kids r amazing jeet n geet seems 2 b most matured n responcible once 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ayshu, mind-blowing update.👏 Aww, Abhay is now in vacillating condition.😒 Its so funny Abhay felt jealous.🤣 
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Ayesha...great great update...loved it...big hug to you for this 🤗

Aww Abhay...he must be feeling a myriad of emotions inside him seeing his Pia back which he never expected. and Pia's dream became a reality...👏
Abhay already jealous..🤣 he is in serious denial...his usual self 
Grams seems very very wise and thanks to her she almost convinced Abhay to accept Pia. and Abhay cant deny anyway for the kids. Geet and Jeet seem the wisest of all the kids. and Pooja and Geet will be a couple in the future I guess. I know Abhay will protect her. cant wait to see what happens between abhiya...wonderful update 👏

Yeah i guess i miss the inner confessions of the sad vampire LOVER that is ABHAY RAICHAND. Its the intial phases of romance i missed the most and how Pia slowly brought him out of his darkest hours. Or the correct wording would be his eternal darknesss he surrounds himself in.
 This update was a little too dark for me so i inserted a little humour to lighten the tone down. So it was great to have ABHAY jealous of his own son JEET. 
 Jeets Love track is about to kick start as soon as Pia awakens. Lets just say Pooja is a little upset with how last night went down and Pia being her friend onky makes it worse. Jeet will slowly curb Pooja and she in return will make Jeet a little more like her.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

Fantastic update !!!👏 Grams is so sweet convincing Abhay ...I hope Abhay gives in that she is Pia (Which i know he will ) ... all the kids are soo nice on their moms side... just hope that Abhay doesn't be mean towards pia ... hope they be a happy family soon :) Continue soon xxx

I think we know Abhay will eventually back down and bow to Pia. She is the only woman whose ever gotten through to his thick head.
But until then Abhay will be Internally fighting himself in typical ABHAY RAICHAND mode I mean he's not going to be blind and not see his Pia in this girl after all U can't kill the spirit or the soul can U?
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukusnavnit

as usual mindblowing update .waitin eagerly for the interaction between abhay pia which would be interesting. 👏   thanks for the pm.

Its always good to hear back from new readers so thanks for making your first comment on my FF.

The next Update will be loaded with Abhiya interaction but Abhay will need a BODYGUARD.   If not Abhay then Pia will need somebody to rein her back because she will give as good as she gets.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Superb update..aysha..
Why abhay is being an idiot n not believing grams n his children..
Awww..abhiya moments n the hug was awesome..it came after ages!
I just love jeet..always the responsible n compassionate one!!
All the abhiya raichands r sooo excited for their mom
eagerly waiting for d next update
continue soon
thanx for d pm
tc

Abhay is pretty spaced out. I guess sometimes its better not to get ones hopes up and he hasn't once allowed himself to dream because his dreams died. Abhay's practical and will eventually see the light. One interaction with Pia if not a few will soon show Abhay what's in front of him till then  he'll be like this.
Jeet is supposed to be the one who is the more able, diplomatic, elder typical big brother of the pack. He'll always know the right thing to say or do, the one you'll turn to at a crisis. The intelligent one. The one who can relate to U and give U a shoulder to cry one Also the one who'll emotionally provide U with the answers. I suppose in time you'll get to see all the qualities to the RAICHAND family.