Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update dear😊..

finally abhay saw his pia...but what has happened to her?...
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

I was actually wondering whn I'll update but glad u did. I loved it. I m happy 2 read abhiya's meeting. Ayesha awesome blossom update
Plz cont.

Its been hard to find the time to UPDATE my FF'S. I have just enrolled on this copurse and lets just say its taking all of my time.

I will try to do as much as possible.
matwamango thumbnail
🤣

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Superb update
piya going all wild & also telling her children to do it was cute!
Wow! Finally.. Abhiya meets
eagerly waiting 4 d next update
continue soon
tc

Why have Pia the same when its cooler to portray every angle to her? She might as well be as crazy as her family They are after all made from the same mould🤣
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update pia is nuts and finally the meet can't wait to find out what will happens next thanks for the pm 

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: hpoirotac

brilliant update ayesha! superb first meeting...poor hybrids, they're led astray by their own mom...poor abhay,i feel like singing that song 'zor ka jhatka haye zoron se laga ' to him ROFL

Hey not many kids can say their parents are loose cannons and very down with the kids🤣
 Abhay will need to get his eyes tested 🤣 If not get his HEART fixed because he'll need it. After all the shock Pia will give him will eventually make him lose his head if not his brains from all the stress.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

What has Pia done now? By being a fire cracker I didn't think she would do something that would jeapordize herself. And the kids haivng to control their mom what a role reversal is that. Jeet sure is going to blow tha lid off now. So is Pooja and Jeet going to be a pair. They have feelings that are quite strong.

Abhay darling thank fully his heart has stopped working or at the sight of his new Pia he would die of heart attack. First time she was a Paris returned model with an attitude to match her style. Now she is a head turner and very unconventional. Looks like this one is going to keep Abhays hands full. Forget the kids and being vampire head. If he manages to do this one job properly he should be given a trophy.

I sorta like Pia this way. I'd rather she strive for action than bore everyone with a million questions. Its more interesting to flirt with danger than take a backseat and let it come to U.
Jeet and Pooja are made 4 each other. Jeet is the epitome of duty and responsibility and the righteous one while Pooja stands for the exact opposites so in fact they should be perfect for each other.
I wanted to challenge ABHAY so he'd have to work harder keeping this girl under control if he can even do this because Pia answers to nobody. She is her own girl and rebellious to the core. The kids will be doing their best to help Pia and Abhay but how successful they are is down to the COUPLE themselves.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Superb update Ayesha 👏

the kids are superb. their mom is gonna spoil them. and finally abhiya met 😃 but u sud have continue about Abhay's reaction na.. cant wait for the next update...

U wanted me to continue then where would i have included my cliff hanger to keep my readers from coming back😆 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

hey awesome update...but as u wrote in last pia's heart stopped?i got it right...right?gosh...waiting for abhay's reaction abhi toh he's still dazed!

U heard correct or shall i say read correct. You'll find out soon why this is? Pia kinda over did it with her spells and it kind of backfired on her. Personal gain and all.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

amazing dr finally abhay pia met..

but what happen 2 pia???
now i really want 2 know what abhay will do now!!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm

Abhay will be a little shall i say in denial at this miracle of how a woman like his Pia could be so WILD forget have nothing remotely the same as the old Pia other than her looks.While Pia won't know about Abhay until later on. Don't forget she's blacked out and her hearts stopped.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

I was so waiting for this update 😃 Enjoyed it 👏 Pia breaking the rules when she is supposed to be setting them for her kids? 🤣 Pia now looks like her old self minus the piercings I suppose? Wonder what Abhay will have to say about tat 😆 So Zor ka Jhatka zoron se laga, huh? 🤣 It was so cute to see Prem feeling jealous of Jeet 😆 n Jeet going mad at him for not being responsible n chasing the bees 🤣 So Pooja is for Jeet then? 😳 They'll make a cute couple. Jeet is my fav 😊 I know most of them like Prem here n I like him too but I loved Jeet. Waiting to see Abhiya confrontation. What is Pia's coven doing in the club? 😲 Will they create some trouble? Eager to read more. Please update but when u get time. I know ur busy these days. U hardly come to AT as well 😭

I told U Abhay will get electricuted by Pia. He'll prbably still has the livewire running through him so will pass his current on to someone else🤣🤣 Its ironic but i love it. Abhay's reactions will all be noted downJeet dear is turning heads with Pooja will be hilarious almost like ABHIYA part 2 but at least ABHIYA weren't that different. One had no love in his life and was arrogant while Pia was sweetness inside but stood her ground stubborn matching stubborn but in this avatar i think Pia trumps old Pia. So Abhays dead. Pia owns him
I like JEET as well being the eldest i can relate but Pooja will bring the fun out of Jeet and not drain him. Prem makes me laugh with his womanizing ways. But he still gets jealous. Dil maange more.
 Pia's Coven can see ABHAY is dead or shall i say a vampire willing to hurt him.

I'll be at the AT today so U make sure U be there.