Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ilove99

yeppee!abhay gave in fantastic!

Pari darlin i am so happy U enjoyed the last instalment of the FF. 

After a month of relaxing i will make my final verdict on the future of this SEQUEL OK????

I am 99% sure this is the only book i will write on ABHIYA while the GROUP FF i may add the odd few updates here and there but it all depends on my own passion for writing. 

I want to write on other couples. I have had ABHIYA OVERLOAD for 1.5 years now and time to find another happening couple.

I for one am looking forward to just slumming it and completing my course then if i still have the itch to write then it would be on VIRAT&MANVI/ARNAV&KHUSHI. Even Pavitra Rishta i have gotten into the Arjun&Purvi love track. I will give KATPUTHLI a try and check out how it fares while PUNAR VIVAH is a show i am currently enjoying.

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

what i heard is correct u r quiting😲Don't dare otherwise from where v\i'll get such goo n kabamkt listener .You can't leav ur pariand ff toh bilkul nai!😈😃

(bth were stil on fire i know but sometimes U gotta do what U gotta do.). 

How i wanted to write an EPIC  SEQUEL but i never saw a day would come when enough is enough.. 
how in love i'd be with a couple. 
par honi toh kuch aur hi hai its hurtsss...
abhay:(will be rooted in my heart.. 
pia :Will make me sing.
Both had us egging them to get together and for us mere writes come up with a plausible FF with a better story telling than the show and live out what we wanted to see happen.
We danced to their ROMANCE..
wanted to slap them for being so dumb at times..

2 vry talented reporters of IF reached dere...
(Slamming our chests with anger when anyone dared hurt them or seperate them)

Cried when either one was dying or when they hurt each other

rejoiced when love got together.
i hope i have lived up to my reputation as being the shock QUEEN

I wanted to show a funny side to me and this is an achievement in itself for me

But all things have to end at some point?
abhay: spare me... ask pia ...am i dukhi?😉

hopefully if  and when i decide to write again my readrs will be waiting but the new SUBJECT will or might vary depending on what i find interesting.

(sadly):true...
so bewareU might of threatening me because i might surprise U with an even better version of my writing skills. 
TRUTH be told i am EXHAUSTED. Need a BREAK.

Long speech de daali tere liye.

PLUS explain my dilemma.

Penning 9 FF's is no mean feat yaar. Samjha karo. ðŸ˜²
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

After a month of relaxing i will make my final verdict on the future of this SEQUEL OK????so u r going to update next after a month😕😲

I want to write on other couples. I have had ABHIYA OVERLOAD for 1.5 years now and time to find another happening couple.yeah,i understand,and u should know even if i didn't read all of abhiya the one's i read were amazing and u decribe abhiya beautifully😳

ilove99 thumbnail

How i wanted to write an EPIC  SEQUEL but i never saw a day would come when enough is enough.. thats true!!!!even i can't get enough of abhiya!

abhay:(will be rooted in my heart.. 
pia :Will make me sing.
they always have these effects!!!!the couple sparkles

Both had us egging them to get together and for us mere writes come up with a plausible FF with a better story telling than the show and live out what we wanted to see happen.

wanted to slap them for being so dumb at times..
which were fullfilled in ff's like urs😆

rejoiced when love got together.They were the dynamic moments😳
i hope i have lived up to my reputation as being the shock QUEEN hmm...*nod

But all things have to end at some point?hurts but true

hopefully if  and when i decide to write again my readrs will be waiting but the new SUBJECT will or might vary depending on what i find interesting.we'll be always redy to welcome another

(sadly):true...

TRUTH be told i am EXHAUSTED. Need a BREAK.

Long speech de daali tere liye.

PLUS explain my dilemma.

Penning 9 FF's is no mean feat yaar. Samjha karo. ðŸ˜²

thanks for sharing what u feel,mujhe ek me itna tiring lagta hai!!!!!!so cool!!go on take a break!
And honestly,i'll be waiting for u to cum bac from ur break and write a diff abhiya story as u said a funny one!with lots of romance and a lil action too😆

Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
So now hopefully this message gets to all the readers loud and clear.
Its been a whirlwind experience yaar. I thought U were writing on ABHIYAU are a great story teller i'd love to read an FF of yours.Something to chew on and maybe it will help me 
Its been a while since i heard about your epic stories
matwamango thumbnail
            No more updates on this FF yaar. I can't do this any ore for at least a month. I need my head in gear and focused OK. Then we shall see.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasuuloverr

awesome great yr!!upload more n plz pm me thnks love ya!!!!!

When it rains it doesn't rain but pours. This is how i am right now    I have several more things to do. Keep an eye out for the GROUP FF THOUGH  
ilove99 thumbnail

Its been a while since i heard about your epic stories

stories😆its just 2!nothing compared to the hectic work u have to do!with 9 ff's😳
And i thot u don't read ff's
matwamango thumbnail
I have actually started reading just recently. Well as soon as i'd finished Firefly FF. Its been cool to read Dishu's works/Manasa's and also some of my groupies. Their works awesome I have heard of some of your stories on the discussion threads.

So do U have an FF i can read in my spare time?
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have actually started reading just recently. Well as soon as i'd finished Firefly FF. Its been cool to read Dishu's works/Manasa's and also some of my groupies. Their works awesome I have heard of some of your stories on the discussion threads.

So do U have an FF i can read in my spare time?

Check ur inbox 😊 There are many more as well yaar but sadly they are left in mid way 😭
Edited by mandy1024 - 12 years ago
Previous
1 ... 101 102 103 104 105
Next