1/2/2012:Written Update - Moniya visits Amma

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
J makes trips to the restroom the whole night because of diarrhea while Moniya secretly laughs and enjoys J's suffering. In the morning Moniya taunts J that she and her room is stinking. Rajmata is worried about J's health and enquires the doctor but Moniya comes and explains J's condition in her own way and then requests rajmata to permit her to go outside. Rajmata denies the request but moniya apologieses for her behavior and pleads to be permitted to go out, Komal comes and requests RAjmata to let moniya go out, rajmata finally relents.

Vijay comes to see J, teases her and informs her about Moniya mixing something in her popcorn and how Moniya has gone out with the excuse of meeting Unnati.

Moniya reaches chawl meets Chicki and then Soni and Amma. Moniya talks with Amma, makes her laugh and lifts her mood. Akash stands by the door and hears Moniya telling Amma about her life at the mahal and her family.

J calls Unnati and requests her to come visit her.

Moniya meets with the chawl people, orders her maid to appoint a doctor for Amma and then heads to meet Akash who stops himself from opening the door to meet Moniya. Moniya pleads with Akash to open the door, tries to make him understand that their love can't just be forgotten. Both cry for each other. Moniya finally leaves from there but while leaving the chawl she sees Akash on his window but Akash quickly hides himself behind the curtains.

Uday and Unnati come to visit J who immediately enquires about Moniya telling them she had left in the morning to meet with Unnati. The episode ends on Uday's surprised face.

Precap: Moniya returns back to the majal but is stopped by Rajamata

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Looks like im gonna have to watch choti bahu tonigjt and finally catch bk up wih hitler didi because aint no chance im gonna waste my time watching todays bull. Might just watch end with udayyy
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
no manveer...??

so moniya lied tht she wnts 2 meet unnati n left 2 meet amma/akash...was she so stupid...? she knws UV comes 2 mahal evryday so wud obv inform al tht she indeed is not meeting unnati.

moniya in for a bashing from rajmata.

hpe we hav manveer scenes 2mrw
lamz325 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
ok, that it. seeing that there has been no progress what so ever, i'm quitting DEK, for now... i will be checking on the forum regularly in case there is any progress because i just love uday too much, that's the only reason i'm hanging on to the drama a little bit
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Thanx For 1/2/2012 Written Update...

Edited by Mythily2 - 12 years ago
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx for the update... i hope we have manveer scenes tomorroww... its a good thing manyata came back to the mahal!!!!!
Kajol20 thumbnail
Thanks for the written update!
I'm not watching the show for a while, they are dragging this...
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha.. WTH Akash and Monyia againšŸ˜”

Finished today's epi in less than 7 min..

seriously CVs do sth abt Manyata makeover, Its snnoying now..
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update! :D

I haven't seen the epi yet, my guess is Akash-Muniya are being focused, because both of them need closure from each other and really have to let go. The Show is definitely abt ManVeer coz Akash-Muniya's Lovestory had No essence, and has No future. The Show has just begun, Akash represents what Muniya had to give up, when she gets her wish- The Life of a Princess :) 
amiculum thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update.. Although this episode was so boring and not very progressive to the story at all.. :(