Carrying the story forwrd

moviemania thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

all those who love SRA

hi I realise that it is tough for one to write a complete story, so I thought that let us write episodes or scenes and let it me a chain kind of writing. The other person takes up where one person stops.

S here is how I visualise the first episode in this section which has been titled: KAASH AISA HOTA

Episode 1

Story so far: Peehu's father taken to the hospital

Scene One: College. rishi and Ria talking

Ria: what!! Peehu's father caught taking bribes ... and now in the hospital. I don't believe it.

Rishi: I fear that somewhere Shikhar is responsible for all this. He was planning to hurt Peehu's family.

Ria: Shikhar. Perhaps Yes. He can stoop to any level. I really do not want to be friends with him any longer.

Rishi: Friendship cannot be broken just like that. He has changed so much. All he thinks about is how to hurt and destroy Peehu. and Avi keeps on encouraging him.

Ria (thinking about something else) ah ah.

Scene 2: hospital. Raj Kachar entering agitatedly while Peehu and her family. Soham, Lalit and palak look at him.

RK: What happened? What does the doctor say? (As nobody answers him) Peehe beta

Pe (agitatedly) Don't Don't ever call me that . I would rather be anything else than your beta. See the condition my father is in, yes my father, becoz of ur beta.

RK: Don't say this...

Pe: What/ What shouldn't i say? Do u deny that shikhar is responsible for all this?

RK: I would not discuss that right now. It is imp. that ur father makes a complete recovery first. (Taking out a wad of money) U must be in need of this.

Pe: How many times will u pay money to keep the truth under covers? What will happen on the day when sh's crimes are too glaring to be covered by ur wealth? What will u do at that time Mr. RK?

RK; Pe..I just want to help

Pe's Daddu: And we do not need ur help. Let my son die but I 'll not accept money from the man who killed my daughter.

RK; I..

Pe; Please leave. Just leave us.

SCENE 3: kRISH'S HOME

The bell rings. Krish opens the door.

K: u?

Ria (tentatively) Sorry to have disturbed U. can i come in?

K (moving aside and thinking to himself: You are the only one who still keeps in touch Ria ,for the others I have ceased to exist)

R: Did u hear? Pe's father was arrested for taking bribes and now he is in the hospital. A heart attack it seems.

K: What?? I can't believe it. Uncle!!

R; Yeah. rishi and I r going to the hospital. I was wondering whether u will like to accompany us.

K (in his own thoughts) Ah.. No..I don't think so.

R (alittle dejected) k r u really leaving for Australia?

K : For whom do i stay over here.

R: U never know there might be somebody who likes you and wants u not to go.

K (dipping sarcasm) Yeah.. the way Pe liked me. ..

Well that's it guys. How do u find it? Do U think this is okay? Do carry forward the story. At least give suggestions. Awaiting ur responses.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks....its nice...its ok...but its a bit confusing...

moviemania thumbnail
Hey guys I don't know whether u r enjoying it ir not, but I'm really enjoying it. Pl. visualise as u read (note it is still Neha and Karan Rai).
So the rest of the episode : After the Break

Scene 4: Raj Kochar's Home

RK: Tumhari wajah se aaj mein Peehu se aankh nahi mila pa rahan hoon. Aakhir kis janam ka badla le rahe ho?
Shikhar: What have I done?
RK; Don't pretend Sh. I Know that all this is ur handiwork. Have the guts to own up. My God. Murder, throwing acid at somebody, and now this. U know what happens when an innocent and incorruptible man's reputation is tarnished? Do u realise what u have done?
Sh. Yes I did it. And I will do it again. I won't rest till i have...
RK: Till u have What? Till u have what???
Sh (agitatedly) Till I have avenged my mother's humiliation.
RK (taken aback) Shikhar...
Sh: Yes. You betrayed my mother becoz of Pe's mother... and now her entire family has to pay for this.
RK (agitatedly) Sh u don't understand.
Sh. (shouting) And I don't want to understand. I know only one thing that Pe's mother came b/w u and my mother. I don't regret anything. The more this family suffers the more it gratifies me. (leaves)
RK :(still in a shock) What do I do? How do I stop him? When will he understand?

Scene 5: Hospital.
Pe: But Soham I cannot accept this money from u.
So: Why? aren't we friends. Aren't friends supposed to help each other in times of need?
Pe: But this is a lot of money?
So: So? Listen Pe do not think of this as charity. When uncle recovers u can rtn this. OK.
Pe (with tears in her eyes) Oh So. He will recover won't he?
So: ofcourse. The Dr. has already said that he is out of danger. It is only a matter of a few days and then he will be back home. Now be a brave girl. U have to support ur mother what with both of ur sisters being away.
Pe: And after this . That case against him.
So. One thing at a time Pe. First let him recover. And then we will expose the entire conspiracy. Don't worry. The world will soon know who is to be blamed and who not.
I'm there with u.
Pe (taking So's hand in her hands) Oh So I do not know what I'll do without U. Always be with me .
So: (thinking) and u be with me pe always and alwys.

Scene 6: Krish's home. K deep in thought as his father enters.
Father: K K
K: Ahh
KF: What r u thinking.
K (with asneer in his voice) I have good news for u dad. Rmbe Pe's father who came and insulted u like that. Well do u know what. He has been charged for taking bribes.
Ha The very honest and imander Rajan Bhargav.
KF:(shocked) what!! I don't believe it. This is not true. I know him to be incorruptible.
K: That is just an image dad. When i think of how he came and insulte u and mama... and today his reputation is in tatters.
KF; No K. Do not make fun of somebody.
K: Not even somebody who insulted u?
KF; Not even him. K u r too young to realise what it is to be the father of a daughter. I can understand his apprehensions.
K: Oh dad. u r too much of a softy. I'm really enjoying this. Let me see what his high and mighty daughter , the g.s of the college does now. I'm glad real glad.
KF: (softly) K u have changed. When u ought to be extending ur support to Pe, u r gloating. You were right we haven't been able to teach u anything. It is our failure.
Leaves as K looks at him with a shocked expression.

Well that's it guys. I think I have bored u enough and tested ur patience. But I wish u will carry forward the story. Suggestions , responses most welcome.
DEAR KHUSHI THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT. LET ME KNOW WHAT IS CONFUSING
Nushaba thumbnail
Hey thanks good one but sorry cant carry fwd the story dont get sahara any more :(