khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello Everyone,

This topic is for all those stuffs which are not related to SRA. It's about expressing our ideas, views and opinions about certain stuffs/issues. It's sort-of a "chat".

Every week, a new topic will be introduced for us to share our thoughts and/or our experiences about it.

I'm hoping that all the members will participate in this topic.

Thank you & Enjoy,

Khushi

TOPIC OF THE WEEK: SHOPPING

This week's topic is Shopping. Share your experiences, views, ideas & opinions about what you think of shopping. Do you like shopping? Why? If you dont then why? What do you like about shopping? What do you usually buy/ what do you shop for? Which place do you like to go for shopping? With whom do you go? If you wish to add more you may. Get started, and please share it all in here.

This weeks's topic by khushix

Edited by khushix - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail

So guys...i guess im gonna start first...😛

Well...most of you might be surprised to hear this...i dont like shopping... whenever my mom & sis goes out for shopping, i just sit at home, watch tv or use the comp. Sometimes i do go out that to when i just need something, like clothes & skul stuffs....otherwise....🤢 i dont know why i dont like shopping. i used to like it before... i've heard that malaysia & new york is a nice place for shopping...so maybe if il go there someday... i might love shopping....

mnina01 thumbnail
i luv shopping..its my favorite thing to do..although i dont get the time to go out to malls..coz' of my stupid aunt..she keeps on using our driver.. whenever the driver is free..i go out..i like buying blouses/tshirts, bags, jeans, earings..im very fond of those stuffs..especially bags..they're my favorite...
mnina01 thumbnail
i forgot..i like shopping in malaysia and in bangkok..
chunkee thumbnail
hmmm..shopping?..that's a no no for me..i'd rather stay at home..hehehe....im not an outgoing person..
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: chunkee

hmmm..shopping?..that's a no no for me..i'd rather stay at home..hehehe....im not an outgoing person..

even im not an outgoing person...well..sometimes i do go out for movies but shopping...not always...its been a very long time since i've been out for shopping...