naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Arnav: left her 
Khushi try to say woh hum 
Arnav: first learn how to walk properly then make fun of others ..he just left &walked back up stairs
Khushi : just felt bad ,she felt she has hurt him 
nk kya huwa khushi 
Khushi: i slip 
NK: ha hum na dekha ,naanva na bechaya warna tou aap ghir jati (i saw naanav saved you other wise you must have fall down)
Khushi: hum aata ha she walked to kitchen to drink water, humko yeh phir se kya hona laga , kyun phir se woh sub hona lagai ha she rub her ears and placed her hand on her heart beat which was racing ( why i have started feeling same )
NK: kya huwa (what happen)
Khushi: aap yahan( why you came here)
NK: dance teacher left
Khushi: oh acha  .
OP: yeh bhai bhi ,khuda bola tha tea ka ab bol raha ha juice.( bhai him self said tea now saying juice)
NK: Naanva kya haar waqt ghusa karta ha ( is Naanav always angry like this)
Khushi: kyun
NK:kal raat ko jab hum aap ko chor kar waipse aai ,naanav na hum ko bohot daanta ( last night when i drop you and came back Naanav scold me a lot)
Khushi: woh kyun?
NK: i was talking to you not picking up his call, itnaa ghusa mein tou hum na kabhi nahi dekha ( i have never seen him so angry)
Op: was going with juice
Khushi:hum  ko da ,  hum aata ha  nana ji(give me , i am coming Nana ji) she walk behind arnav knocked his door 
Arnav:kya ha he sense she is there.
Khushi:woh hum she placed the juice on the table
Arnav:kya
Khushi: hum aap ka mazaq hai ura raha tha woh tou( i was not making fun of you ,i was)
Arnav started walking towards her 
Khushi: woh 
Arnav: kya bolo pull her and  he just closed the door & made her stand in front of it 
Khushi: sorry hum 
Arnav: look at her face 
Khushi:hum abhi bhi aap se raat ki baat per naraz ha( i am still angry from you for last night)
Arnav: hold her by her shoulder "why you didn't told me he betray your family?"
Khushi chora iss baat ko ( leave it)
Arnav: how can i let it go like that that person hurt you & everyone,tell me his # i will talk to him.
Khushi: hum na bola na chora ,,she try ti remove his hand for her shoulder he placed one onher waist & pull 
Arnav: she was tell you do like this right ,she just look in his eyes ,"why you are not uncomfortable & why your eyes have feeling now hmmm"
Khushi:woh, hum ko jana ha jiji bola rahi ha( i have to go jiji is calling me)
Arnav:should i tell ? khushi you  . he just whisper & brush his lips with her ear, she just grab his sweater as she was feeling weak in her legs 
Arnav: bolo look in my eyes 
Khushi: nahi
Arnav:khushi tum darti ho (khushi you are scared)
Khushi: hum nahi darta ( i am not scared)
Arnav:koi kaam kar nahi sakta yeh bola tha na tum na...whisper in her ear and brush his lips on her cheek( you said i cannot do any thing and poke my nose )
Khushi: woh to
Arnav:let me tell you what all can i do, and how much feeling i have? he just pull her more close she moved her face aside and close her eye 
Arnav:just look at her "you really want me to show"
Khushi: open her eyes and look at him 
Arnav:smirk
Khushi: just left his sweater
Arnav: i though you want me to tell you.
Khushi:chora 
Arnav left her
Khushi: just feel embarrassed fix her duppta.
Arnav: just look at her 
Khushi:aap humara gusa sub per na nikla kara(dont take out my anger everyone)  try to open the door
Arnav: just again hold her from her waist and kissed her softly she just shockingly  looked in his eyes.he let her go as he felt she was out of breath" dont saw next time i cannot do any thing and leave uncomplete "whisper in her ear and peek her . 
Khushi: in shocked looked at him he just walk to his couch and sat with his head resting with back of his couch & closed his eyes ...
Arnav: waited for her reply , but after 5 mins he felt she wasn't in his room he open eyes saw the door was open . smiled "so you also wanted that"
i wrote that last night but my net was very slow could not add 
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woooh... Way 2 Gud I liked It Its Probably After Every Epi You write An OS , Its Looks Like OS writing Is your Passion But Now onwards Plz write all Dialogues In English Coz When I read Ur Hindi Thori Nahin Bahut Garbar Hai Boss ! U change the gender leaving that apart I don't want to make fun Og you , it might be ur from foreign I mean ur an indian n u live in foreign so plz take care of hindi Dialogues unke Wajah Se Tumhara Os Thora Down Ho Jata Hai I am Sry To Say That But Those Wrong Hindi irks Me But Again To The Point Your OS theme , And Track Was Mind-blowing Kisses To You For That ! Muah <3 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Vampire.wingz - 12 years ago
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yaar!!damn hot!!!! n cuteee tooo...continue...
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Vampire.wingz

Woooh... Way 2 Gud I liked It Its Probably After Every Epi You write An OS , Its Looks Like OS writing Is your Passion But Now onwards Plz write all Dialogues In English Coz When I read Ur Hindi Thori Nahin Bahut Garbar Hai Boss ! U change the gender leaving that apart I don't want to make fun Og you , it might be ur from foreign I mean ur an indian n u live in foreign so plz take care of hindi Dialogues unke Wajah Se Tumhara Os Thora Down Ho Jata Hai I am Sry To Say That But Those Wrong Hindi irks Me But Again To The Point Your OS theme , And Track Was Mind-blowing Kisses To You For That ! Muah <3 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i am editing dear  i dont mind you are saying right... in typing roman i make mistake always. and the main reason is i type on the spot in post here , just to safe it before i add i post and do correction later ...  gender mistake  is always my weak point Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow really lovely os yaar thank you๐Ÿ˜
awsome update
loved it
byee
banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naddiya26

i am editing dear  i dont mind you are saying right... in typing roman i make mistake always. and the main reason is i type on the spot in post here , just to safe it before i add i post and do correction later ...  gender mistake  is always my weak point 

Hm...Okay It was like I didn't knew u edit it later but yes plz rite them in eng that might increase your way of conveying the thoughts easier !
gom3090 thumbnail
lovely update...continue

zaniax thumbnail

AMAZING OS as always.

I Love to read ur work it's extremely well written.
Good job once again๐Ÿ‘
Lekshmic7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome work. Too good! Loved it