abhi/rani OR abhi/ash ??

coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

which pair do YOU prefer?

my choice: abhishek/rani!

aishwarya is a scary character!... every man she touches is doomed for life 😆 in both career and personal life ....  read: salman and vivek

moreover, whats this with ash running around with whoever is most popular guy on big screen?🤢 (sorry ash fans, but truth is bitter) ...... 5 years ago, ash would not even bat an eye on abhishek. (when she actaully worked with him in movies like "dhaai aakhsyar prem ke".......  if its a matter of attraction, abhi was the same person then too ...... oh ya, minus the fame.😆)  my opinion.

Edited by coolfire - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i go for ABHISHEK and RANI too! they rock!
i love their chemistry!
i hope abhishek sees some sense and gets with rani... 😆 . but it matters with whom he loves.
PrInc£s$ ANg£L thumbnail
Abhishek and Rani definately 😊
aerian thumbnail
I think rani-abhi pair simply rocks..
ZAYEENA thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolfire

aishwarya is a scary character!... every man she touches is doomed for life 😆 in both career and personal life ....  read: salman and vivek

moreover, whats this with ash running around with whoever is most popular guy on big screen?🤢 (sorry ash fans, but truth is bitter) ...... 5 years ago, ash would not even bat an eye on abhishek. (when she actaully worked with him in movies like "dhaai aakhsyar prem ke".......  if its a matter of attraction, abhi was the same person then too ...... oh ya, minus the fame.😆)  my opinion.

Abhishek + Rani Rock !!!!!!

Your analysis on ASH is 100% correct. This opinion is going around all over the town where I live.😆If Abhi marries  her .. will end up in a divorce, he's bound to get doomed . Ash cannot stick 2 one person 4 a long time due 2 her bohemian personality---she's unfaithful 2 the power of infinity.😡

Rani is sweet, egoless--hasslefree will keep him happy.😊

Ash is egoistic snob...I do not find her pretty in anyway.😡

Sorry guys I find Ananya Disha, Kripa, Pooja ,Gauri far more prettier than her. No offense 2 anyone.This is my opinion😊

Zayeena Arora

Edited by ZAYEENA - 18 years ago
Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail
omgg i soo agree wid u!i was thinkin da same!!every person aish goes out wid bcums a bum!no offence
she uses guys!
she dated sallu and poor dude luk wat happened 2 him now!mann so sad
and den vivek..jus wen his career was turnin out 2 b gud she started datin him and baam he 4got everything and everyone besides her!now luk where he is now...
oo and last poor abhi...i swear he's all successful so i think aish is jus usin him 2 well she betta not or big b is....
umm ok sry bout dis looong post but had 2 get it out!lol
and ya i think abhi luks gud wid rani!
fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Completely agreed on that! I mean she runs after guys who are more in demand at the current time ... Like for example, she went with Salman to rise in the industry n when he just made one mistake, she left him... n then Vivek who was very famous with Rani in saathiya ... then she snatched vivek from rani ... n then now abhi from rani ... N the biggest thing she did was she broke every boy who she went out with hearts' ...😡

SO CLEARLY its Abhi N Rani ... 😃

gitaanjli thumbnail
of course Abhi n Rani...they make a kamaal jodi!!!
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ditto!!!! I agree with u on every point! I keep saying the same thing as well, Abhishek and Rani are a hot jodi and suit/look better with each other as opposed to Ash and Abhi and this has ben proved by their films and on screen chemistry!

Heres an article I found - quite interesting - this person thinks that Ash and Abhi will not get married and if they do it will be doomed . . .

AB 'has to be careful from 2009 to 2011'
   By: Tushar Joshi
   March 29, 2006

Gul Sahebji
Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan
He calls himself a spiritual leader, and keeps a low profile.

Leading actors, industrialists, politicians and sportsmen seek his blessings.

"I am not an astrologer or soothsayer," says Gul Sahebji, fondly called Guruji. "I am against those who practice black magic and tarot. Only when you surrender yourself to God will you see the clear picture."

Here, Guruji talks about Aishwarya-Abhishek, Salman and Amitabh Bachchan…

On Bachchan…
Mr Bachchan will have no issues as long as his well wishers are around him. The power of prayers and blessing is something that will always guarantee him immense wealth and health. He should, however, surround himself by a spiritual person who is not selfish and who thinks about the welfare of the family.

However, he has to be extra careful from 2009 to 2011. He should totally stay away from artificial or chemically enhanced food and rely on natural products.

On Jaya's RS fiasco…
I can confidently say that Jaya Bachchan's ouster from the Rajya Sabha will be good for her. It is a development that will give her a lot of prosperity. It is a surprise package that will earn her a lot of goodwill. If she wants, she can contest elections, and will always be politically busy.

On Salman's future…
Salman is a genuinely good guy. However, he needs to listen to his well-wishers. He also needs to be cautious in decision-making. His overseas market will always be strong. For him, age is not a barrier and he will always enjoy unparalleled popularity. Just like Aamir Khan, he too will surprise everyone by getting married suddenly.

On Ash-Abhishek…
Abhishek will never marry Aishwarya. Even if he does, it won't be a success. Abhishek will marry someone who is shorter than him. If Ash does end up marrying him, she will become another Rekha. He won't get married to anyone from a film background.

On Abhishek…
Abhishek has a Rajyog and will enjoy stardom for the next 20 to 30 years. No one will be able to come close to him.
The era of heroines dominating Bollywood is over.  Now, it is time for the men to rule. The silent fire in Abhishek will be out soon.

On television…
There will be a drastic change in programming on television. We will see futuristic reality shows, adult comedies, horror shows and game shows.

Like father like son abt the whole fame thing! 😆

Nishnsh thumbnail
even i agree with this article... aish is like rekha of this era.... even rekha couldnt stay with one man... expecially the one she mrried one died n other ithink divorced her... same thing i have feeling that is going to happen with her...

i have read somewhere that this yr is not going to be as good as last yr for AB jr. n i m so SURE that its because aish in his life....

rani n AB are better any day... but i have also read in Mid-Day that jaya bachchan has already rejected rani... she doesnt like her personal conduct or soemthing something.... dont remember the reason....