khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

hey...here's a promo video...i got it from sahara website...some of you who have sahara might have seen it already...

http://www.saharaone.in/sra.asf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
hate the new krish & peehu...when i saw the promo...i feel like it was a new show and not SRA...

moviemania thumbnail
what a loser of a video. Can there be any comparison b/w this and the earlier ones. Bheege bheege Lamhe - that was a class apart - chalta hai yeh karavan.
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

hate the new krish & peehu...when i saw the promo...i feel like it was a new show and not SRA...

i agree with you.....and not only that, but even their personality has changed....so for me it seems as if peehu(neha marda) and krish(karan rai) are not anymore in this show, and some new characters have come....🤢

khushix thumbnail
it so strange na...if peehu and krish were still portrayed by neha and karan..we would really like this promo...and for sure wud hate aryan kapoor..and wud def want peehu & krish back...but now, we hate peehu & krish..and not aryan kapoor...

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

it so strange na...if peehu and krish were still portrayed by neha and karan..we would really like this promo...and for sure wud hate aryan kapoor..and wud def want peehu & krish back...but now, we hate peehu & krish..and not aryan kapoor...

true......i mean, that new krish, dunno why but i never liked him...and aryan at the beginning, he was kinda good, but now even he's annoyin me now.....😕

mnina01 thumbnail
thanks for the video link..really! i also hate the new krish & peehu..missing karan & neha a lot!
pichirocks thumbnail
absolutely agree wid u............
i also dont lyk newpromo...........no comparison wid bhhege bheege lamhe.......... 🤢 🤢 🤢