Me, Myself & I- SRA Slam Book

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

ABOUT ME:

I-F id: khushix

Nick Name: Khushi

Birthday: July 29, 1988

Hobbies/Interests: Designing- Clothes & Interiors, Graphic Design (banners, posters), surfing on the net, eating, watching TV, dancing...

Aim/Goal in Life: To become successful in life/ become a fashion designer someday...

About me: I'm fun loving, friendly, im very hyper at night and always disturb people when they are sleeping, im very good at following actors/actresses i hate..esp. when it comes to their looks & acting..i can really follow them...

What makes you cry? emotional scenes in movies or serial, or when im sad and feel like crying because of my problems...

What makes you laugh? funny jokes, funny movies...

What is your worst habit? eating a lot, watching TV until late nights...

What is your best quality? im friendly with people who are also friendly...

FAVOURITES:

Fav. Movie actors: Bollywood-- Arjun Rampal, John Abraham, Vivek Oberoi, Hrithik Roshan, Kunal Kapoor... Hollywood-- Tom Welling, Tom Cruise, Ben Afflect, Keanu Reeves...

Fav. Movie actresses: Bollywood-- Kajol, Rani Mukherjee, Priety Zinta, Amrita Rao... Hollywood-- Jennifer Garner...many more...

Fav. Movies: Bollywood--Rang De Basanti, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Koi Mil Gaya, Salaam Namaste & No Entry... Hollywood-- Cheaper By the Dozen 1&2, Nanny McPhee, The Pacifier, Harry Potter...and a lot more...

Fav. TV actors: Rajeev Khandelwal, Karan Rai, Karan Grover, Karan Wahi...Michael Rosenbaum...

Fav. TV actresses: Aamna Shariff, Reena Kapoor, Neha Marda, Shweta Gulati...Kristine Kreuk...

Fav. TV Shows/Serials: SRA, WRWMK, KSJH, PKDN-ERES, SAARRTHI, REMIX...Smallville, American Idol, That's So Raven...

Fav. Food: Any...as long as they're good & yummy!...

Fav. Place/Destination: Hong Kong, Thailand..I wish i could tour around Europe...and love to visit a place where there's snow...

Fav. Color: Purple, Pink, Blue & Black...

ABOUT I-F:

How did you find out about IF?  from my cousin...

What sections do you usually visit? Saath Rahega Always(i visit it everyday), Saarrthi, WRWMK, KSJH, PKDN-ERES, Kasamh Se, Remix(i visit them whenever i want), and sometimes i visit other sections even though i dont watch that serial...

Which is your favorite section on IF? Saath Rahega Always...

What do you like about IF? Everything & and that all the people are indian...maybe not all but...i can relate to them..and i just love that!...

What do you dislike about IF? Trouble makers---those people who think they're somebody their not, and those who keep asking a lot of questions...

Is there anything you would like to change about IF? If so, what is it? the homepage.. its nice, but i wanna see it better..everything else are fine...

What do you hope to see in the future for IF? better homepage, sections for all serials- flop or hit...and may it be more & more successfull...

Who are your closest friends on IF? Tina, Payal & others... we're all friends...esp..with the SRA members...

ABOUT SRA:

What was your reaction when you saw the first ever promo of SRA? I was so excited coz' it was a college show...i just fell in love with Krish (Karan)...when i saw Neha, i was like hey i saw her in Kaboom, and when i saw Soham i didnt like it coz' i hated gim in Remix...but now, he's alright.

What do you like about SRA? It's story, characters, and actors... (but now..i guess the story has changed and the two lead characters, Neha and Karan...)

What do you dislike about SRA? The changed in the story...from a college story to marriage story...and the replacement of Karan & Neha...

Who is/are your favorite character/s in SRA? Krish...i loved him when it was being portrayed by Karan...I dont know if im still gonna like him despite the replacement...

If you were one of the characters in SRA, who would you want to be? Why? Krish...coz' he's a strong character...although he thinks so much...and gets mad so fast...

ABOUT SRA SECTION:

What do you like about this section? It's members...everyone's so friendly...

What do you dislike about this section? No moderator to handle some of the activities...and sometimes this section gets quiet... no one posts topics...

What do you hope to see in the future for this forum? Moderator!...a lot of members...many interesting topics to read and reply...and some contests to make this section more alive...

What do you suggest to make this section a better one? More activities...and contests....

Edited by khushix - 18 years ago
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ABOUT ME:

I-F id: lucky_charm413

Nick Name: Payal

Birthday: Sept. 13th

Hobbies/Interests: Watchin SRA, listenin to music, surfin on IF, chatting

Aim/Goal in Life: Dunno yet 😕 but i think to become a successful business woman!

About me: Sweet like a strawberry 😆

What makes you cry? sad scenes in movies and serials 😳

What makes you laugh? lame jokes 😆 cuz i don't know how to laugh at real jokes...

What is your worst habit? watchin TV until late nights and surfin on IF until late nights

What is your best quality? I care 4 everyone! 😳

FAVOURITES:

Fav. Movie actors: ShahRukh Khan, Vivek Oberoi

Fav. Movie actresses: Rani Mukherji, Kajol, Amrita Rao

Fav. Movie: Saathiya, Masti, Ishq Vishk, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Mujhse Dosti Karoge, Veer Zaara...

Fav. TV actors: Hiten Tejwani, Amit Tandon, Amit Jain, Manoj Bohra, Rajeev Khandelwal, Anuj Saxena, Karan Rai, Karan Mehra, Shakti Anand, Manav Gohil, Sachin Shroff...(the list is too long....) 😕

Fav. TV actresses: Nausheen Sardar Ali, Amna Shariff, Reena Kapoor, Shweta Tiwari, Aashka Goradia, Narayani Shastri...

Fav. TV Shows/Serials: SRA, Sinndoor (Zee TV), Ek Ladki Anjaani Si

Fav. Food: Vanilla Ice Cream 😆

Fav. Place/ Destination: California(Florida) because of DisneyLand 😳

Fav. Color: Light Blue and Light Pink 😃

ABOUT I-F:

How did you find out about IF? 4rm my friend

What sections do you usually visit? SRA, ELAS, Indian Idol

Which is your favorite section on IF? SRA (cuz its my fav show 4rm all) & Indian Idol (cuz people there are so hilarious 😆 ðŸ˜†)

What do you like about IF? The fact that everyone is friendly!

What do you dislike about IF? Fights!!!

Is there anything you would like to change about IF? If so, what is it? Avoid fights!

What do you hope to see in the future for IF? 😕

Who are your closest friends on IF? Khushi (SRA section), Saba - Malvika - Butter - Nosh - Ishi -Poonam - Prayas - Prap (Indian Idol2 section) 😳

ABOUT SRA:

What was your reaction when you saw the first ever promo of SRA? I will be honest: I was like "what is this weird show coming up" 🤢 [I am really sorry 4 that 😭]

What do you like about SRA? The fact that the story is/was around college students...

What do you dislike about SRA? I don't only dislike but hate the fact that the story has turned from a college environment to a family drama...😭

Who is/are your favorite character/s in SRA? Krish (when Karan Rai was portrayin that character) and Soham!

If you were one of the characters in SRA, who would you want to be? Why? Well, I wish I was a guy so I could do Soham's role cuz I am very sensitive and caring like him 😊

ABOUT SRA SECTION:

What do you like about this section? Everything! 😆 But the most, I love the videos and pictures that Khushi uploads 😳

What do you dislike about this section? There aren't too many members 😭

What do you hope to see in the future for this forum? I hope many others members will join and keep alive this section even though Karan Rai and Neha Marda are out of the show!

What do you suggest to make this section a better one?
First, it would be nice if we had some "legal 😆" moderator that would handle some activities!

luv u all
x lucky 😳 x

Edited by Lucky_charm413 - 17 years ago
swt.smile thumbnail

ABOUT ME:

I-F id: ScorpioGirl

Nick Name: Ishi/Ishi Vishi n loads more 😆

Birthday: November 1st

Hobbies/Interests: Visiting IF, chatting on msn n forums, dreaming about my jaan PANNA GILL, chatting with my pagals friends, watching movies, listening to songs, shopping, watching II 2 videos....

Aim/Goal in Life: Be succesfull !

About me: I'm Mrs Ishika Panna Gill 😛 ðŸ˜†

What makes you cry? sad endings...when Panna Gill was voted out from II 2, I cried ...emotional scenes ...

What makes you laugh? Almost everything ..lol haha 😆 Rahul the dude makes me laugh 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† [ LMAO ]

What is your worst habit? I can't get off the computer ...If my mom calls me, I won't go right away ...She'd have to call me 10000 times ...hehe lol 😆 I'm Pagal ..x

What is your best quality? U tell me ...😉

FAVOURITES:

Fav. Movie actors: SRK, Vivek Oberoi, Shahid Kapoor...

Fav. Movie actresses: Rani, Kajol, Amrita Rao...

Fav. Movies: Veer Zaara, Mujhse Dosti Karoge, Kisna, Kaal, Chalte Chalte, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Salaam Namaste, Black...*Can't wait to watch Fanaa, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna...

Fav. TV actors: Rajeev Khandelwal, Shabbir Ahluwallia, Naman Shaw, Hiten Tejwani, Anuj Saxena, Chetan Hansraj, Amit Sareen...can't remember

Fav. TV actresses: Nausheen Ali Sardar, Aashka Goradia, Narayani Shashtri, Gauri Tejwani, Aamna Shariff, more...

I would like to add my favorite contestants from Indian Idol 2, PANNA GILL 😳, Amey Date, Meenal Jain, Monali Thakur, Antara Mitra, Neha Kakkar, Sagar, Karunya ...they all rock! 😛

Fav. TV Shows/Serials: Indian Idol 2, Kasamh Se, Deal Ya No Deal, Fear Factor ...

Fav. Food: lol dono ..😕 umh yeah JUNK FOOD ! 😆

Fav. Place/ Destination: California (I have always dreamed to go dere...😳)

Fav. Color: Blue n Red ! But I love wearing Black ...

ABOUT I-F:

How did you find out about IF? I knew about it since a long time, but never used to come on forums ...but then I started and I'm so addicted, I can't stop ...umh from a friend!

What sections do you usually visit? Right now ...Just INDIAN IDOL 2, but also Celebrity Fan Clubs, Kasamh Se sometimes ...that's all ..n yeah here sometimes ..x

Which is your favorite section on IF? INDIAN IDOL (myy second house 😳...x)

What do you like about IF? I like INDIA FORUMS ..the whole site ..i can't describe what I like about IF ..its soooo niice! lol

What do you dislike about IF? when it's slow ...😕 (thank god, right now it's not...)

Is there anything you would like to change about IF? If so, what is it? IF being slow ...I want it to work faster ...

What do you hope to see in the future for IF? Everything's already dere, but I would want that our fav stars comes here to chat with us ...😳

Who are your closest friends on IF? Nosh my driverr 😳..x , Aisha my darliingg (i loveuuu 1 2 3 etc..😆)..😛 x, Sabsiii, Karishh, Sama, Malvika, Pagal Payal, Decent Payal, Prayas, Rahul, Poonam, Laks, Megha, Butter, Maera, Moni ...actually everyone! I LOVE YUUU ALL x ...especially all ppl from PANNA FAN CLUB r really close to me, I love yuuu all ...x mwahh x

ABOUT SRA:

What was your reaction when you saw the first ever promo of SRA? To tell u da truth, I was like...what is this crap?! lol 😆 but then when I saw it, it was okay n nooo crap! 😆 No offence ..but that was my first reaction ...x

What do you like about SRA? well ..da support of the 3 friends ...dats nice to see...

What do you dislike about SRA? when its boring ..lol 😆

Who is/are your favorite character/s in SRA? Palak ..shes pretty ...n I like Soham, he's chooo cute ...Peehu's really pretty ...n Krish (Karan Rai) ..is damn HOT !!

If you were one of the characters in SRA, who would you want to be? Why? Palak ..cos shes nice n all ..lol dono really ..

ABOUT SRA SECTION:

What do you like about this section? even though deres not too many ppl here ...we still r really close!

What do you dislike about this section? dat its not really active dere! ..

What do you hope to see in the future for this forum? a mod ..i dono if dere is neone yet ..😕

What do you suggest to make this section a better one? we shud hav activities ...contests ..stuff like that ..dono 😕

yeahh i m done!! ...x

xMrs.Ishika Panna Gillx [ Ishi ] 😳

mnina01 thumbnail

ABOUT ME:

I-F id: mnina01

Nick Name: Nina

Birthday: Dec. 1

Hobbies/Interests: I like reading books, watching TV, surfing the net, chatting, sleeping 😊

Aim/Goal in Life: To be successfull in everything I do..😛

About me: I luv reading books, friendly sometimes, i sometimes get angry so easily, ppl say that im corny(i love making corny jokes)..😉

What makes you cry? nothing..im a strong person..😆

What makes you laugh? jokes..😆

What is your worst habit? getting angry easily 😡

What is your best quality? dunno..ppl say they like my eyes & my smile..so i think that's my best quality..😃

FAVOURITES:

Fav. Movie actors: Arjun Rampal, John Abraham, Hrithik Roshan..etc..

Fav. Movie actresses: Rani, Preity, etc..

Fav. Movie: many to mention..

Fav. TV actors: Rajeev Khandelwal, Karan Grover

Fav. TV actresses: Reena Kapoor, Neha Devi Singh

Fav. TV Shows/Serials: WRWMK, Saarrthi, PKDN-ERES, SRA

Fav. Food: anything..

Fav. Place/ Destination: London, Hong Kong

Fav. Color: Blue, Pink, Purple..

ABOUT I-F:

How did you find out about IF? thru my sis..

What sections do you usually visit? WRWMK, SRA, PKDN-ERES, Saarrthi

Which is your favorite section on IF? WRWMK

What do you like about IF? everything..

What do you dislike about IF? trouble makers..

Is there anything you would like to change about IF? If so, what is it? nothing..

What do you hope to see in the future for IF? more sections..

Who are your closest friends on IF? tina, khushi, etc..

ABOUT SRA:

What was your reaction when you saw the first ever promo of SRA? "oh! another college story! thank god its not an ekta show!" that was my reaction..

What do you like about SRA? story was different..krish

What do you dislike about SRA? change in story..shikhar & avi

Who is/are your favorite character/s in SRA? krish & peehu

If you were one of the characters in SRA, who would you want to be? Why? krish..coz' i like him..and he's a strong character..and im also strong..so i can relate to him..

ABOUT SRA SECTION:

What do you like about this section? ppl are friendly, nice pics & videos, banner..

What do you dislike about this section? less members, members are not participating in some topics..

What do you hope to see in the future for this forum? many members..khushi becoming the mod..she handles the section well..

What do you suggest to make this section a better one? participate in many topics, have a contest & other activities..

pichirocks thumbnail
ABOUT ME:

I-F id:pichirocks

Nick Name: prachi or pichi whatever u like

Birthday:25th march

Hobbies/Interests:making friends,hanging out with them,watching tv,listening music(soft,romantic numbers,esp.),reading,to be with nature........

Aim/Goal in Life:whatever i do, i do it wid full dedication and honesty,and it help others.

About me:I m a very bubbbly kind of person,loves to mix up with people,making new friends...........ibelieve in modern values but also respect traditional values also..........i love visiting places far from noise,wher peace is there and ion lap of nature.cant imagine myself without my family() and my friends....

What makes you cry?
my closed ones in pain,or situation which makes me restless.

What makes you laugh?
nthing funny and humorous.

What is your worst habit?
impulsive,gets hyper easuily.

What is your best quality?
my ability to help my friends

pichirocks thumbnail
FAVOURITES:

Fav. Movie actors:Shahrukh,Abhishekh bachhan

Fav. Movie actresses:Kajol,Madhuriu Dixit,Juhi Chawla,Rani

Fav. Movie:K2H2,PAGE3,BLACK,ALL SRK MOVIES,DUS,ANDAZ,ANDAZ APNA APNA

Fav. TV actors:Hiten tejwani,Raajiv khandelwaal,Karan rai

Fav. TV actresses:None as such,neha marda

Fav. TV Shows/Serials:Talent Shows,SRA,Nything beyond saas-bahu soaps

Fav. Food:Chinese,Rajma Chawal

Fav. Place/ Destination:ANy Place in nature's lap and peaceful.,esp............hill stations,esp..Manali

Fav. Color:Blue,Black and White

ABOUT I-F:I love visiting I-F.Its one of the most interesting sites.......

How did you find out about IF?
While surfing thru Fame Gurukul

What sections do you usually visit?
Earlier FG,Now SRA

Which is your favorite section on IF?
SRA,coz eople rv quite interesting in dis section...esp.khushix and luckycharms

What do you like about IF?
EVERYTHING

What do you dislike about IF?
NOTHING

Is there anything you would like to change about IF? If so, what is it?
NO<ITS FINE WID ME

What do you hope to see in the future for IF?
MORE INTERESTING TOPICS

Who are your closest friends on IF?
NONE AS SUCH BUT I REALLY LIKE KHUSHIX & LUCKY_CHARMS 413

ABOUT SRA:EVERYTHING>>>>>>>>>>i relate to it quite a lot

What was your reaction when you saw the first ever promo of SRA?
IT MUST B A GOOD SHOIW>>>>>>>

What do you like about SRA?
EVERYTHIONG<FROM CHARACTER SKETCH, to Story line,top youth aproach

What do you dislike about SRA?
Present phase.........i wish original lead hv not been replaced

Who is/are your favorite character/s in SRA?
Krish & Peehu,simply love them.

If you were one of the characters in SRA, who would you want to be? Why?
Krish......if i were a boy
Palak......if i wew a girl

ABOUT SRA SECTION:

What do you like about this section?
Interesting people,interesting topics,pic gallery,votes.....

What do you dislike about this section?
Nothing

What do you hope to see in the future for this forum?
MORE INTERESTING TOPICS

What do you suggest to make this section a better one?
SAME AS ABOVE