who agrees the ending was rushed?

lovelly28 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I just cant beleive it how they ended the serial in one episode with so much happening. I mean how did bunty just marry megha when she wasnt even in the storyline for so long. And if so then why didnt bunty prove to kushan he is with Megha?

who agrees with me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ii2_ki_deewani thumbnail
when did it end? I watched Tuesday's episode n it wasnt newhere close to the end... 😕 im lossttt
clueless_2005 thumbnail
what an anticlimax to a good serial!!!!!!!!!!!!! worst climax of all time!! what say folks?
cinnamonspice thumbnail
I tottaly agree with you the ending was definetly rushed.I mean I didn't even get to see it,I read an update.I am going to watch the repete today.It sounded too much of a rushed episode,I felt it ealiy could have atleat streched out another two weeks for the final episode.Instead of just craming everthing in one episode. 😊
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I completely agree with you!
This amazing show was ended just like....that
and everything has happened so quick!
of course i haven't seen the indian episodes but, i did read all of them and it was rushed.
Of course the ending does seem to be good, i am definitly not complaining.
Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. When this show started, I was very excited. But they ended it just like that. Vivan tried to kill himself and Ksuhan agreed that their is nothing between him and veera 😆 Vivan never got shocked after knowing that megha's child is his child. Bua and Amisha's were not exposed the way they shold have been. Nobody kicked them out 😕 😕 They didn't get Amisha married. Did Bhushan(kushan's dad) accept Veera by heart? I still have to watch the final.
MEERA DOOKIE thumbnail
THANK GOD AND THE PRODUCERS OF THIS SHOW WITH ENOUGH SENSE TO END A SHOW WITHOUT MAKING NEW AND RIDICULOUS STORYLINE! 👏 WISH OTHER SHOWS WOULD FOLLOW SAME PATTERN! I AGREE THE ENDING WAS TOO ABRUPT
ilana thumbnail

i do agree that they wrapped the serial too early.

Edited by ilana - 17 years ago
JulieSookie thumbnail
I am so upset with the ending of the show, i jus cant beleive it is ending, today is the last of it. it was really rushed, it was 52 espisodes. it could have stay on air much longer. I am really mad that they ended it. it was going great.

Julie
jasmin thumbnail
indian tv always does that! 😡