Juhi Parmar : Should never WIN

Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't want Juhi to win , if at all she wins i will stop watching Big boss from next season onwards
the following reasons i find that goes against her
(1) she has done verbal fighting with mehek & pooja Mishra
(2) has hung with Sky through out the show even when he was saying nasty things about shonali's dress and her coming infront of symonds, shonali was close to juhi and juhi didn't tried to stop sky not to talk dirty about girls
(3) she is not humiliated like others sid,mehek,mishra,Amar have been , so she has not gone under any mental trauma.as sid the kid has also said he is afraid of her
(4) Most of the tasks she has not performed, what most time she has done is lying under blue blanket and eat.
(5) she has created hell lot of drama to avoid nominations, scolded/charged/questioned big boss also umpteen times.
(6) can not take criticism in positive way , have gone ahead in screwing hosts of the show.
(7) made a group to survive in game, shot guns through sky's shoulder.always enjoyed personal talks.
There are many many ,more reasons that i don't want to see her as winner though she is the only one who is in the house from day 1.but when Graceful lady like poonam dhillon didn't win this show then how come i will accept Juhi as winner. No way.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uk2k4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i hate that creature juhi
i'll puke on juhi parmar and would slap her if i c her

Note: Please stop passing comments like the above. It is just a show treat it as so.
Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago