Then when he asked her to bark like a dog - he came across as what we term in the UK - a dirty old man 😡
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Photos Most touchy-feely moments of 'Bigg Boss 5'Originally posted by: imran5000
I know this is really old but I didn't get a chance to discuss it!! The way he came into the show making a beeline for Sunny, promising her a Bollywood role in Jism 2(!) and following her around.
Then when he asked her to bark like a dog - he came across as what we term in the UK - a dirty old man 😡
Originally posted by: imran5000
I know this is really old but I didn't get a chance to discuss it!! The way he came into the show making a beeline for Sunny, promising her a Bollywood role in Jism 2(!) and following her around.
Then when he asked her to bark like a dog - he came across as what we term in the UK - a dirty old man 😡
He is creepy, and Sunny didn't mind him touching her hand there and in the bedroom.
