December 29th Written Update!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Maryada: December 29th Written Update

-Aditya sitting at the house, thinking about everything he saw at the dance class, with Devyani and Shubhankar dancing. Priya comes there then and asks why he's looking so upset, and Aditya initially tells her to leave him alone, but when Priya persists, he explains how Devyani's changed, how now she cares more about people outside of the house, rather than the people in the house, and she's even taking up dancing! Priya asks him what's so wrong in that. Devyani has spent her life being the perfect mother, the perfect wife, the perfect daughter in law, what's so wrong if she does something for her own happiness for once? And Priya tells Aditya that she knows he's a very open minded person, but why is behaving like this when it comes to Devyani? Priya says she knows that Devyani wouldn't ever do anything wrong.  Aditya interrupts saying that SSP wouldn't do anything wrong either, and tells Priya he knows her mother better than her.

-SSP sitting in his room praising himself for everything he's done, and now Aditya is completely under his control. He sees Tara walking outside, and wonders what he should do with Uttara. Right then, Uttara comes to the room, and closes the door, and tells SSP she's really happy today. SSP asks her why she brought Tara back, even after he said no, and she simply smiles and hands him a sherwani, and tells him to wear it at the party the next day. SSP picks it up and throws it to the side, and angrily orders her to answer the question. Uttara asks him how many times does she have to repeat this? She brought Tara home so she could some time with her "dad." And she tells him once again to try on the sherwani, and SSP goes back to his usual annoyed self.

-Priya tells Aditya that he's misunderstanding both her and Devyani, and he just picks up a pillow and walks out of the room.  He then walks by the guest room, and sees Devyani sleeping alone, and thinks back to all the stuff SSP told him about her.

-Uttara reminding SSP about his promise, and tells him that if he goes back on his word this time there won't be anyone worse than her. And if he doesn't tell everyone she'll tell them that he's divorcing Devyani to marry her. Right then, Aditya enters the room, and just tells SSP he needs to talk to him, and Uttara leaves. Aditya asks SSP what's going on, and SSP looks all flustered and turns away, actually quivering as he tries to fumble for a response. Aditya asks why Devyani is sleeping in the guest room, and SSP visibly relaxes as he realizes that Aditya hasn't figured out anything about him and Uttara, and tells Aditya to go and ask Devyani what's going on, because he himself is confused. Aditya then decides to go talk to Devyani himself, and SSP quickly stops him as he realizes that Devyani can then spill the truth about everything, and he reassures Aditya that everything will be fine and this is a matter between husband and wife.  Aditya then notices the sherwani lying on the bed and asks about it, and SSP says that because Devyani has no time for him, he got Uttara to fix the sherwani. And Aditya quietly accepts and walks away. SSP laughs, as he realizes that he's been saved once again, and then tries to figure out what to do about Uttara.

- Everyone is shown lost in their own thoughts of happiness, sorrows, problems, and loneliness. *Beautiful song playing in the background*

- Next morning, Priya comes and wakes up Aditya who's sleeping on the couch in the living room, and she tells him to drink tea, but he says he doesn't want anything. She asks him why he's behaving like that, and Aditya tells her not to bring any of this up, and to leave him alone because he doesn't want to spoil Uttara's birthday, and he walks away.

-Devyani prays to God about everything that's going on in the house right then, and opens her eyes to see Bauji standing next to her. He asks her what she asked for, and Devyani responds that she herself doesn't know what she wants. If she asks for her happiness, then everyone else will be hurt, and if she asks for their happiness, then the house will be ruined. And Bauji tells her to ask for what she's always wanted, that those who haven't made any mistake should be given all happiness. And Bauji cries that he doesn't want to see Devyani hurt at all, and he wants SSP to be punished, the SSP who's now trapped in his own world of lies and utter mistakes. Everything will come out today and blow up in his face. πŸ‘πŸ‘Devyani says he's not someone who'll accept defeat easily, and he'll do anything to get what he wants, and he'll ruin her in front of everyone.

-SSP leaves his room and goes to Devyani's room, searching through his stuff, and finally finds her phone. He finds what he wants, and quickly puts everything back and quietly leaves the room. 😑😑

-Bauji asks Devyani what she'll do if he doesn't ask for the divorce, and she replies that she doesn't know. But what she does know is that she wants him to beg her not to divorce him, she wants him to accept all his mistakes, she wants him to apologize to her, because enough is enough. I can't see myself being put down by him any longer, and Bauji smiles at her. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Precap: Aditya and SSP drinking when Shubhankar enters and SSP asks what he's doing there, and Aditya's anger levels shoot up.

Comments: Aditya's such a fool. And SSP is making use of this fact to epic levels, and he's probably the one that invited Shubhankar to the party and ohgod, I can't wait for tomorrow's and next week's episodes. I'm praying the CVs don't drag this any longer. Seeing Uttara dressed up as a bride and smiiing and whatnot made me want to hurt her, because she's an actual disaster, such an absolutely selfish woman. How does she not think about everyone else even an ounce? And Devyani! Go Devyani! Loved her lines at the ending of today's episode. The woman has finally started thinking about herself, has decided she doesn't want to be demeaned by her husband at every turn. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Cheers!
Naina

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update, Naina.  
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Thank you for the update, Naina.  

I can't wait to read what you think about today's episode. I loved your topic about Aditya disgusting you or something like that, and today, I wanted to throttle him. Priya was making such valid points, and of course, he absolutely refuses to listen to anything. Given, SSP has influenced him, but can't Aditya use his own mind for once?

Gosh. He annoys me even more than SSP sometimes. 
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update.   It's getting interesting day by day.   Lets see how it all ends ...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww, that's so great to say. I don't think I'll be able to watch till tomorrow. But I'll definitely respond once I watch. πŸ˜ƒ
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina  πŸ€— that was quick.

Cant wait for the party to start. If Aditya can ask why Devyani is sleeping in the guest room then why is he sleeping on the couch. And it must be Brahmas planning to invite SJ as Devyani didnt.

..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

Thanks for the quick update.   It's getting interesting day by day.   Lets see how it all ends ...

Haha With Shubhankar's entry at the party, I'm sure we're in for more drama than expectedπŸ˜†
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thanks Naina  πŸ€— that was quick.

Cant wait for the party to start. If Aditya can ask why Devyani is sleeping in the guest room then why is he sleeping on the couch. And it must be Brahmas planning to invite SJ as Devyani didnt.

No problemos Fiz! πŸ€— I was so anxious to watch the episode today πŸ˜†

I just feel like Aditya doesn't use his brain more often than not. He lets his emotions get the better of him practically 99% of the time. The only one time that I really appreciated him was with respect to how he responded to Gaurav being gay. Otherwise, he seems to get angry and just yell at other people instinctively.

Like in today's episode, I found no reason for him to be so mad at Priya. That didn't even make sense. Just because she disagrees with you over someone else's relationship doesn't mean that you have to be mad at her.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aditya is so annoying and a MCP ... About Update ..It is great as always Naina 
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shouldnt  Aditya be also suspicious of what his maasi was doing in his dads room so late in the night ? πŸ˜•  😑
😑