juhi parmar's eating habbit!

xxdesigulxx thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
okay so i am very annoyed!. most of the posts on this forum is about juhi parmar's eating habbit!..omg can everyone take a chill pill. just leave her alone and stop commenting on her food..like seriously😡..i mean it😡it's her life..let her eat whatever she wants to eat..you are not spending money on food she eats..so just keep quiet.! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xxdesigulxx

okay so i am very annoyed!. most of the posts on this forum is about juhi parmar's eating habbit!..omg can everyone take a chill pill. just leave her alone and stop commenting on her food..like seriously😡..i mean it😡it's her life..let her eat whatever she wants to eat..you are not spending money on food she eats..so just keep quiet.! 

FULLY AGREE WITH YOU!👏

Big Boss should be requested to not air any shot of Juhi eating like this:
😲

shabanajmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxdesigulxx

see no one liked your post and commented on your post... i behalf of all of us saying just u ra a champ...ok you stfu...
adieus50 thumbnail
I think ppl like Juhi are infections.They spread slowly.You cant get her ill behaviour in one shot.They are not on face and bitch big time.If BB had to show one single incident it is not possible. We all hate Sky for his rude and mad behaviour but we forget that prompts from Juhi and PB made him to react like that. They compare themselves with other superior contestants and try to satisfy their soul by putting themselves in upper position and the other person down with negetive comments. There is no remedy for them. Juhi has been bitching ,showing jealousy throughout the show.Her reactions, comments, opinions ,associations everything reflect her personality.Where in Shonali,Shraddha,Vida, Mahek,Laxmi these all seem to be very nice human beings.They are kind, loving,compassionate, friendly and are down to earth. All of these gals. They are all winners in our eyes. They can not play the game in this big bad house.Mahek is inside now because we wanted her to be in the house .She fought against them, did not bother about her reputation.Otherwise all these gals are equally good human beings. Love them and god bless them. I just hope ANYONE wins the show but NOT from the "WE ARE FAMILY GROUP". Honestly, no one in the house is as cheap, disgusting and disrespectful than Sky, Juhi and Sunny.