WU 12/29: Monu Bani Fashion Designer

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode begins with Monu arriving at the dining table and joining everyone at the Breakfast Table. She wears the same clothes as yesterday and everyone seems displeased. She's really happy and Komal asks why, to which Monu says she slept very well. She keeps on talking and Brijraj is annoyed and tells her to just eat quietly. JN joins and keeps yawning, Brijraj and Dadisa ask her why she hasn't changed. JN says that she couldn't sleep well at night because of Monu's loud snoring. Monu keeps blabbering on and onπŸ˜† and then tells JN that she isn't going to a different room, but staying with JN. πŸ˜² JN is clearly upset. Scene shifts to Monu in the room and asking the servants for a sewing machine. 

Akash tells Amma to eat the medicine. She tells him some old sayings of Monu and gets all quiet and sad. He tells her that opening the doors to one's heart can also bring a storm...etc, etc, etc. He really is semi-depressed.πŸ₯±

Monu in her room with the sewing machine and thread getting on with her sowing business. Unnu comes in and asked what is she doing. Monu says she is making new clothes b/c JN threw hers away. Unnu tells her Uday told her what JN did so she went shopping for Monu and bought her some new dresses. πŸ˜ Monu says she can't wear them and won't change herself. Unnu tells her that wearing these dresses doesn't mean she is losing to JN. Monu goes on to say that a few days she wanted all of these, but now she doesn't care for it. Monu says that she wanted to be a Princess so she can find her Prince Charming, but now she's a Princess who had to leave behind her Prince. Unnu tells her to cheer her up by asking what will she make. She makes her dress from the curtains!πŸ˜†

Everyone is gathered in the family room (I think πŸ˜•) and Brij and UV's dad aka Uncle Giri talking about Tennis. UV s wearing baby blue.☺️ Uncle Giri asking when is he bringing Monu to the club and Brijraj criticizes and makes fun of her. UV, Dadisa, and Komal don't like it. The jokes continue till Komal tells Vijay to cut it out. UV tells Komal not to mind and he's sure everyone already has started liking Monu. 

Akash scene. He tells Amma to fall asleep and he'll meet her later. I guess she starts talking about death and Akash tells her to stop. She wants to meet Monu just one last time. Akash says he can't promise, but will surely try. 

Monu walks in where everyone is sitting. Brijraj asks her what is she wearing. She says it's her new kurta and ask if she is looking "dhinchak" to which UV laughs. Dadisa asks Unnu if these are the clothes she bought for Monu to which she replies no. Monu says she made these by herself and Dadisa can return the other ones and buy something for JN. When asked why, she tells Komal that Mahatma Gandhi said that one should not spend too much money on clothes when there are so many poor people. Monu says she made her clothes from "faltu kapra" aka useless material such as the curtains.πŸ˜† Brijraj is not happy and Monu tells everyone that JN threw her clothes away.

JN says that her clothes had bugs and cockroaches so she threw them out. And nowadays it's gotten colder so she didnt want Monu sleeping on the floor. Monu gets mad at her for lying. Dadisa tells her to stop and not to utter one more word. She feels Brijraj is right and Monu is getting more spoiled and bratty. Dadisa says that today JN is trying to compromise with her and she is yelling at her. Dadisa asks her instead of fighting with JN she should learn something. Monu is angry as hell and says she doesn't want to learn something from a witch like JN.🀣 Brijraj tells her to stop talking like this in front of guests. UV says it's ok, but Dadisa it's not ok. Dadisa tells her to go to her room and not to come out till she learns manners.

PRE-CAP: Komal tells Monu that she is born into a Royal family and should accept the rules and values--Monu is resistance and says she doesn't want to.

Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.monu is one stubborn girl for sure.
Angelskiss thumbnail
Moniya needs to let go of her rebellious attitude... It's starting to get annoying!
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU hon...but todays episode made me so angry that i felt like slapping Manyeta very hard 😑
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thx u coco for this beautiful update

I haven't watch the epi yet...i hate repeating myself but Moniya needs to grow up fast ...I don't know what CVs are trying to show with her weird behaviour but it is getting too much now
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx for the update, i also havent watched it yet.. gosh dont know wen manyata will learn how to behave like a normal human... Edited by nasghar - 12 years ago
hp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Grrr monu is turning to into chicky... annoying.
KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the wonderful updateπŸ€—
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. What is moniya doing? 
Angelic_A2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mouniya has started to irritate and annoy me..