moviemania thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

all of you who love SRA

Feeling pretty nostalgic after watching the old videos (courtsey Khushix).

Now guys if you were to write the story of the serial , how would you have taken it forward. Let us imagine that Neha is still Peehu, Karan Rai is still Krish, the five year jump hasn't happened. The story is at the point where Peehu's father has been taken to the hospital (that is when the new girl came over)...

How would you imagine what happened subsequently, and not only to the three main characters but the others too - Palak, p\Kartik, Shikhar, ria, Rishi, Avi ..

come on lets have some fun. So put on ur thinking caps and imagine... do whatever u feel loke: turn a good guy into a baddie and vice- versa... show them as starting their carrers... getting into new pangas and relationships... anything....

Pleez do respond. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hey...nice topic....well...hmm...i still have to think...im in a hurry...so ill post later...i have to keep thinking... 😆

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well, one thing for sure, i would have united Peehu and Krish cuz these lovers have been seperated for a long time...so now its time to patch-up! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³...nice topic by the way, but i need time to think 😃

moviemania thumbnail
Thanks for liking the topic. Waiting for ur stories.
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I will also add that I would have let the change in Ria and Rishi's characters....like the way they were turnin good...I would have maintained that change in them and then I would have made them become friends with Peehu...(ill post some other ideas if they come in my mind 😆 )

mnina01 thumbnail
if i were the writer, i will let krish and peehu get back together..and maybe carry their love story forward..and i wont have the 5 year leap..i will let shikhar & gang be friends with krish, peehu & group.. and myt have a love story b/w soham & palak..