SET India-- 29/12-NEW SYNOPSIS-Nidhi brings food

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Last Episode
December 29
At last, Nidhi calls Rohan to that particular place. Rohan repairs the car and also takes Nidhi home. Dadi Bua uses this opportunity to underline that how much Rohan cares for Nidhi. Armaan finds Nidhi and Ashutosh's date very boring. Nidhi looks at Ashutosh's picture in the album. She calls him but they both run out of topics to talk. Ashutosh tells Sanjeevani that he wants the house at the earliest. Rohan tells Nidhi to surprise Ashutosh by landing at the hospital on the excuse of meeting Anji. She cooks him lunch and reaches the hospital.At the hospital, Mallika confronts Ashutosh about his relationship with Nidhi.  Ashutosh tells her he is glad she asked him because he did not know how to tell her. Mallika is shattered. Nidhi enters with food. Mallika passes a hurting comment and leaves. Col. Verma calls Anji to check the apparels made.. Anji is shocked to find the material used in making the dresses is not from the material she was shown and had signed on. Col.Verma is shocked and asks her to not tell this to anyone especially his family.
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
where's Ashu? Armaan finds Nidhi what?
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Is it still not updated???
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Maybe Armaan finds Nidhi waiting outside Ashu's house?

I'm being too hopeful loll 😆
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the update Tanu.it seems to be interesting.am hopeful of 2morrows episode.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
lolz Ashu wanted to tell Mallu...lolz...
Armu4eva thumbnail
They are handling the bankruptcy track really uniquely 
very interesting synopsis. CVs please show AshNi in one frame please 😭.
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
and stupidly...
again tomorrow i dont think there will be any nidhi ashu scenes in a single frame...

i m fed up CVs...u r thinking its a joke we are playing here...if the main leads dont have time, its you how have to bound them to give time for a particular scene the leads have together...

if this matter is not solved soon...i m gonna quit😳

and i will be happily watching DK again for the 9th tym coz its just 13 epi were enough to hook me to the show from start to end...
eshasrk thumbnail
OMG...Ashu wanted to tell Mallika abt him & Nidhi ...I just don't get Ashu anymore...really from all the things she's done and said...he wanted to tell her 🤬...oh please !!!!! Will Ashu ever learn that Mallika is not to be trusted...gosh...