Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
prc-fan- nice take- well, I think the idea of the story as per their banner says that the girl has to decide if wealth is more important than love. I think that she has seen an impoverished childhood where something in her determined itself to never allow poverty to take something away - maybe her mother died because they did not have money for better medical care- some serious reason like that and the psychology of that child combined with her vision of a carefree boy riding in a convertible with his hair windblown with not a care in the world must have been the closest ideal to freedom she must have got.

I have some strong pictures like these in my memory bank that sort of guide me through some tough times. It is another matter that she applied all her "love" and everything on that one fictitious "person" (Arjun Agnihotri is fiction for her- still. Only "Ajay Sharma" is real) and when it came today, to meet him, she chose her father's health over him. That also points to the fact that her idea of reality is pretty strong and she is happy dreaming about him and may just not even like the "reality". 

I know of a few people who thought getting their "dream job" or their "dream home" would make their lives perfect- after their "dream Job", Dream home or dream car, they have problems! The dream gets shattered. Sometimes they even deny it or say that they have a "new dream" now- pushing the goal post further up the street or they "learn a lesson" and contend with what they have. Some are even content!

Let us see what Lakshmi is up to- I just love that mushy look that comes over Arjun when he sees this impossibly enthusiastic Lakshmi!
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
btw- sorry for this stupid Q- whe are manveer?
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blokes

btw- sorry for this stupid Q- whe are manveer?

hey blokes, i totally agree with you :)
I can't wait for Laxmi to fall for Ajay..
ManVeer stand for Udayveer & Manyata. They are a couple from the show Dekha Ek Khwaab, on Sony. Its a show about an ordinary girl becoming a princess :)
Edited by prc_fan1 - 12 years ago