After the jump -- update

moviemania thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

All those who love SRA

Here's a brief summary of what has been happening.

Five years have elapsed. There is a growing distance b/w Aryan and Peehu basically becoz ar is too much into his work so much so that he doesnot even reach for Pe's grandfather's cremation (Yes pe's daddu is no more). Pe feels neglected. She has nothing to while her time though she is the Head of the Deptt. of Cultural Affairs at her college, she goes there bur rarely. Both Soham and Princ. Kartik try to make her understand that Aryan has to work this hard to maintain his top-notch position.

Soham and lalit now run an Event management Co. They are also pretty successful. Palak is married (we haven't been shown either her husband - perhaps they are still searching for an actor) and to prove her worth she has joined the oberoi group of industries rather than managing her father's or husband's business.

shikhar is a budding politician and now it is he who will manage the affairs of the college.

Oberoi group is able to wrench a contract from Kapoor group of Industries. This is a big blow to Aryan's ego. worse follows when the chairman throws a party and it turns out that it is none other than Krish. An insecure Aryan now feel s that Peehu still loves Krish and as krish too makes advances towards Peehu, calling up her in the night etc., he asks a detective to follow Peehu. Peehu goes secretly to Krish in order to put an end to his haggling, the detective is able to take photos of them both which he shows to Aryan who goes wild . Soham meanwhile asks peehu to hide nothing from aryan but Peehu fails to do so. Soham goes to warn krish to lay off peehu and the two have an argument. Krish meanwhile wants to destroy Kappor industries so he asks Shikhar to join him as a business partner.

Here are some of the highlights:

SHIKHAR'S ENTRY

Shikhar asks for Princi. Kartik's permission to enter his room and enters with his trademark lop-sided grin. He cogratulates him on becoming the princi. Thru their conversation it transpires that Raj Kocharr is now into national politica and sh himself has entered politics. Also that rather than his father it is he who will look after the affairs of the college. Pr. Ka. asks him to channelise his junon into something worthwhile. Sh remarks that the students of the present lacked what they all had and that "mere jaisa student aapko phir nahi milega" Kar. remarks that he would rather not have students like him; but seeing his crest -fallen face says that he was just joking. Sh realises that Peehu is now working in the college and immediately his hackles go up. Ka. notices this. Sh thru out this is extremely polite and respectful towards Prof. and in fact Kartik too tells him to keep visiting the college.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks....

i really cant believe that this show has change so much....from a college story its now to marriage and business....(very ekta style)...

hey...im still imagining karan and neha as the peehu and krish...i really can tell how karan would act if he was still the krish...im really missing him... 😭

angelz thumbnail
they messd up eevrythign d new actors luk ugli least my soham baby is der
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelz

they messd up eevrythign d new actors luk ugli least my soham baby is der

hey...where have you been...its been a long time since i've read ur post anyways...well, ya...they have messed up everything...😡

its good to see that ur siggy has neha & karan on it...if not on the show, atleast we could see them in ur siggy...😆

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

its good to see that ur siggy has neha & karan on it...if not on the show, atleast we could see them in ur siggy...😆

very well said khushi!!! 👏 👏 👏 👏 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 ur so rite....😳

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

very well said khushi!!! 👏 👏 👏 👏 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 ur so rite....😳

..i said that about her siggy...but i even forgot that my siggy has krish and peehu...i mean neha and karan on it...😆 😆 😆