tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

I think i could sit through todays episode only bcoz of vinay jain's fantatic acting as aryan seth.He can be so evil yet classy .....u know what i mean.The way he reacts and armans reacts are so contrating and thats alwyas been a good point in jjkn .

OTHERWISE TODAYS EPISODE was absolutely boring with nothing to offer .I cant take anymore of vedika drama with absolutely no dialogues or eye contact or face to face scene between a-j.Its been such a long time since we saw a-j together , talking to each other ........

hope things get better,I was really pissed off when a-j bad mouthed aryan and also billo talking abta aryan like that.I really hope he asks for something inetersting in his sauda with a-j

just to spice up things in JJKN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
tina thanx atleast u r with me. i like VJ very very much
jasmin thumbnail
It's so funny, I can't believe there was that grey area about Aryan's life for so long...no women, all those questions.

At least now we know he's not going to hit up Maddy for hints. 😆
shailjamunish thumbnail
True he always acts naturally as if born with a class n devil both in him
NKSUDHIR thumbnail

Originally posted by: shailjamunish

True he always acts naturally as if born with a class n devil both in him

You mean LOW CLASS and DEVIL in him.

shailjamunish thumbnail
ya u can say hes natural thats the point
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think for an actor to make the viewer hate/love him/her is a big award/achievment for an actor.That means he/she has done complete justice to the role given to him/her.As many had mentioned that aryan seth was always classy and had a very consistent character,his sole purpose was gulmohur and whatever he did was to achieve it but they ruined his character too ,first of all him being shown as dancing away in goa and that too with arman is a big contrast and then slipping a pill is another contrast.Even before ,when he threateaned pari to do his work ,he acted low but yet there was no cheapness like this .
anyway now he is back to his mean ways .as for vinay jain he has always been an intelligent and a professional actor and a brilliant one too and My liking ffor him will be the same ever 👏
insouciance thumbnail
actually tina, aryan aint all that "not interested in girls type'...i remember his calling pari to his flat and pari spent the whole night with aryan 🤢
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Buffie

actually tina, aryan aint all that "not interested in girls type'...i remember his calling pari to his flat and pari spent the whole night with aryan 🤢

when was that ???😕.. I think Tina is right...He has never shown any interest in girls ... There have been so many fashion shows and so many models around but he was never shown flirting with them or showing any interest whatsoever....

NKSUDHIR thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

when was that ???😕.. I think Tina is right...He has never shown any interest in girls ... There have been so many fashion shows and so many models around but he was never shown flirting with them or showing any interest whatsoever....

Anju, even if he didn't flirt with many girls don't mean that he is,"Doodh ka dhula hua." He has always misused girls, be it Pari, other girl Urvashi Dolkia, I forgot her screen name and Vidhi as well. You are saying he did't flirt with woman, but he had a 'one night stand with Vidhi' and first he was excited to claim his daughter and now misusing her for SOMETHING IN RETURN FROM ARMAN( May be Gulmohar Chairmanship). How low a man can go that he can sell his daughter for money or equivalent to money when he has never seen this little kid; he doesn't even know for sure if Vedhika will ever accept him as father. How can a man even think about a girl like this.