Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basanti_diya thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
don't you think sallu is a good actor and he should get award for jann-e-mann?
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: basanti_diya

don't you think sallu is a good actor and he should get award for jann-e-mann?

Salman Khan is a great actor..! But I liked his performance better in Baabul then in Jaanemann..πŸ˜•

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~Deep~

Salman Khan is a great actor..! But I liked his performance better in Baabul then in Jaanemann..πŸ˜•

That easy for u to say Deep😳..i haven't even seen both films yetπŸ˜†

Edited by Leenasmg - 17 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail
Wassup Guys?? I find myself kind of creative when it comes to story writing 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..but i don't think i can participate..i've got too many things going on 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Leenasmg

That easy for u to say Deep😳..i haven't even seen both films yetπŸ˜†

You haven't? Did you say that your movies were coming all the way from India? πŸ˜• But, anyways, tell me which one you like when you see them!😊

ambarinaaltaf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
soo peeps whats going on... πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• yaar can any1 say who is motw... 😳 😳 as me dont have that much energryy to go and look back at those pgs where as i knw its on 125 pg and this is 138 pg.. 😭

me damm lazyy to do it..chalo jaldi uss member ka description bholo taake apun ek lammba choorrdaa bouncer bannaye... πŸ˜†
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

OK! Here's a discussion theme just to pass time, as the MOTW is being selected and all.. πŸ˜‰ 😊

Salman Khan is "allways" seen wearing a silver bracelet with a turqouise stone in it.. Some say that it's a luck bracelet while others say that he wears i cause his father has a similar one.. πŸ˜•

Have you seen it before? Any comments? πŸ˜ƒ

This is NOT a new DOTW, but just something to discuss if you don't have anything to do! 😊 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And as this is a FAN CLUB, there should be talks about the fan and not chatting, right? We don't want to get a warning now do we?πŸ˜† 

well I've read in an article on his website tht he always wear's that bracelet cuz he says its for gud luck and his family also wears a similar "lucky" bracelet and he sayd he always wears his belly button ear ring cuz thatz lucky for him to...😳

& yeah dere is to much chatter in dis forum

Edited by Mrs.SalmanKhan - 17 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail

You haven't? Did you say that your movies were coming all the way from India? πŸ˜• But, anyways, tell me which one you like when you see them!😊

OMG!! U've got a damn good memory..u actually remembered i said thatπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yea..but i'm not sure whether the person who was meant to being the DVD's has brought them..i need to ask herπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Yep..will tell u once i watch them...but i'mmost probably gonna tell u in like a months timeπŸ˜†..this month is jus tooooo busy for meπŸ˜†

Leenasmg thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambarinaaltaf

soo peeps whats going on... πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• yaar can any1 say who is motw... 😳 😳 as me dont have that much energryy to go and look back at those pgs where as i knw its on 125 pg and this is 138 pg.. 😭

me damm lazyy to do it..chalo jaldi uss member ka description bholo taake apun ek lammba choorrdaa bouncer bannaye... πŸ˜†

AmbyyπŸ€—..i was wondering where u were..u jus disappeared all of a suddenπŸ˜†...u don't have much energyπŸ˜†..ur soo lazy!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....i'm the MOTW😳..well my week will finish tommπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and to tell u the truth i'm actually happy that u disappeared all of a sudden..i know wot kind of a MOTW griller u areπŸ˜­πŸ˜†...u wouldn't have left meπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but its too late...u can't do anything nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Leenasmg thumbnail
Guys..i need to ask a question..and i need a fairly quick response/answer..shall i enter our FC for the 'Fanclub incharge of CFC'??? 😳 😳
U can all check out this post:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=517900
Tell me wot u think πŸ˜ƒ