Character you hate the most

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Guys, let's make a this forum alive a little bit cuz I dont want this SRA section to become dead although the show is getting dead without Neha Marda and Karan Rai...Ok, until today, we always had threads about your favorite character, and now its time to discuss about the one who hate the most 😆 and do share ur reason as well...If possible, do not post a reason like "he's ugly, so I hate him"...I mean, u can post that reason too but i don't think it's enough to hate a character, so do add some other reason as well!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moviemania thumbnail
I think i hate the new Krish more than anyone else. Krish (even the earlier one)was always volatile, but this new one is really the pits. He is creating a rift b/w aryan and Peehu so that he can get peehu and prove that he is a winner. What Stupidity! He should learn some lessons on grace and sacrifice from Soham.
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
cant say anything yet...dont have SO!!!!

dil_kya_kare22 thumbnail
yeh i cnt say much abt wats happenin now in the show cuz i too hve no SO bt goin on the OLD (this is sad hehe) neha - krish days i realli hated shikar he annoyed me soo much 😡
moviemania thumbnail
somehow I have never been able to hate Shikhar. I mean it is tough if u get to know that your parents' marriage was acompromise, or that your dad loved another woman more than ur mother, or that he has another kid whom he loves more than he loves you. After all Shikhar only has his dad.
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviemania

I think i hate the new Krish more than anyone else. Krish (even the earlier one)was always volatile, but this new one is really the pits. He is creating a rift b/w aryan and Peehu so that he can get peehu and prove that he is a winner. What Stupidity! He should learn some lessons on grace and sacrifice from Soham.

thanks 4 the info..lol 😆 i knew that peehu's character has changed, but didn't expect Krish's personnality to change....anyway...we are still behind of india, so i couldn't get any chance to watch the new krish...

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
well...maybe when i get to watch SRA again...ill def. hate the new krish and peehu....i may not hate the character...esp of krish...but def will hate the actors...we're already used to seeing karan & neha and now.... 😭

just like in kahiin to hoga...when they change sujal... i really hated gurpreet...rajeev is way better than him...

and im sure that neha & krish are way better than this new peehu & krish....they really have this special chemistry....i love them and really miss them a lot...

mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

well...maybe when i get to watch SRA again...ill def. hate the new krish and peehu....i may not hate the character...esp of krish...but def will hate the actors...we're already used to seeing karan & neha and now.... 😭

just like in kahiin to hoga...when they change sujal... i really hated gurpreet...rajeev is way better than him...

and im sure that neha & krish are way better than this new peehu & krish....they really have this special chemistry....i love them and really miss them a lot...

not only peehu's personality is changed, but seems like even krish's personnality has changed, so i dont wanna say that, but believe me, u gonna hate this new peehu and krish cuz neha and karan rai were 100 times much better...

and yeah, i stopped watchin KTH when Rajeev left, i lost the interest although I really loved Amna Shariff......yet I stopped watching it cuz Rajeev was just too good to play Sujal's role....

Karan and Neha had this special beautiful chemistry.....but now this new peehu and krish.....i dont wanna be mean, but there's nothin special or attractin in them.....i would even say that lalit the kabootar, who i used to not like, is even much better than this peehu and krish....and even that aryan.....damn, he's gettin on my nerves now...i don't like eitherrrr

Shruthilaya thumbnail
i hate krish (now- a- days) cuz' even when he knows that peehu is happy with aryan, he's trying hard to break them up... that's not called love, that's called selfishness 😕 😕
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruthilaya

i hate krish (now- a- days) cuz' even when he knows that peehu is happy with aryan, he's trying hard to break them up... that's not called love, that's called selfishness 😕 😕

ur so rite......i thought krish had turned into a good guy, and had good intentions about becoming soham, palak and peehu's friend, but now i've come to know that he has only come back to destroy Peehu's happiness! 😡