Parichay - WU - Dec 28 - Raveena elopes with Rohit

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
--- res ---

Thanks a lot for the WU Naz dear🤗 
i feel so bad.for u..u had to watch dis bakwas👎🏼 epi to giv us all a WU😳 Thanks again🤗
omg😲🥱 hate dis full fledged🤢 dumbeena epi..😡🥱

i hate dis eloping drama too..😡 ekta maiya is known for draging such tracks for so many weeks... b4 finally get to knw who married whom..🤢🥱 with camera doing ringa-ringa roses..😆 around every body's faces...🥱
Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks For The Update😊...
i answer U why u r doing this WU..bcz i missed the episode 😆😆

Naz, can u edit the 22 Dec WU..which is Still Stickey...So that it becomes non stickey...
Edited by neeme - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really bakwas epi with dumbo n witcha but only thing i liked is Kunal-veena scene remembering about Anand😊

Naz dumbo ki eloping ka WU dene ka golden chance tumko mila hai😆
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

really bakwas epi with dumbo n witcha but only thing i liked is Kunal-veena scene remembering about Anand😊Yap, what i was asking Today finally they shows Somethng abt Anand,,,
Naz dumbo ki eloping ka WU dene ka golden chance tumko mila hai😆hehe,,,muja laga Tha Yah Suhabagaya Muja Naseeb ho ga.Bt ma Bech gae..😆

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
you are got chance to pull my leg today...enjoy ...one day i will get chance to do WU of SiNal SR too...deklena...😆
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

you are got chance to pull my leg today...enjoy ...one day i will get chance to do WU of SiNal SR too...deklena...😆

kiski naseeb mein hai yeh sunehra mauka😍🤣
-Rani thumbnail
Thanks Naz with lot's of extra credit for doing the WU of such non-lovely episode. CVs better give us a magical sinalicious track after this crappy track ends. We deserve it for tolerating such nonsense tracks for a while now.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear😊

Duffer Dumbeena and Crocodile Face Witcha😡😡🤬
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aaww Naz... 🤗i know how difficult is it to write updates on such crap episodes  i'm afraid of friday now.. We will get Witcha crap again 😡 

If atleast the haldi scene was shown differently we would have been happy but CV's ruined it all... 🥱🤢 another 2 days of witcha, dumbeena crap..🥱🤢

and SR...😉😍 i'm sure i won't get that chance 😭 coz fridays ko they'll stop with some twists and surprises..🥱