12/28/2011: Durdhar DISCOVERS Murli's real ID

Poll

Have you stopped watching DBSK?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Paundrak, who is ecstatic @ the devotion of his citizens, announces that he's freeing all prisoners, restoring everybody's lands and also granting them tax relief.  In return, he asks them to worship @ his temple every morning & evening.  All the citizens do their jai jaikars.

Later, in private, Durdhar is fuming, and starts kicking around the furniture.  Haladhar & Kashiraj join him, and tell him that if Murli's hold on Paundrak continues, the day won't be far off when Paundrak will start regarding them as enemies.  Durdhar comes up w/ the idea of assassinating Murli, but Haladhar opposes it, telling him that it will only alienate Paundrak from them even further.  He suggests to Durdhar that they investigate the secret of Murli and where he is from, and suggest that he go on a mission to Dwarka to find that out.  Once Murli is exposed, the game will be over, and all 3 of them laugh.

Paundrak is posing for a picture of him bearing his discus.  Murli supervises an artist who draws him, and a historian who writes about him. 😆 Murli starts gossiping about Gen Durdhar 😆 and tells Paundrak that the general might be somewhat disgruntled.  Paundrak thinks about it, and agrees, and Murli tells him that he's even heard the general gossip that Paundrak is god only of his throne.  Paundrak is pissed @ hearing that, and Murli assures him that he's hired this artist and historian for him so that the glory of Paundrak would be known to everybody 😆  Paundrak is pleased again.  Sudama then comes in and tells Paundrak that his food is ready.

While Murli is leaving, Sudama joins him and tells him that Durdhar has now resolved to find out the truth about Murli, and has gone to Dwarka to find out.  He's surprised that Murli is so calm about all this.

Durdhar arrives in Dwarka and takes out a drawing of Murli.  He shows it around to people there and asks about him, and everybody bows to that drawing and laughs @ him for being so clueless about who he is.  Durdhar is puzzled as to why is everybody bowing to Murli's picture, and thinks he must be more than just a mere flute maestro of Dwarka.  Finally, he sees a young boy playing the flute, and praises him.  He shows him the picture, and the boy identifies him as their king.  Durdhar is pleased, and asks a couple of more people just to confirm that.

Krishna & Jambavati are in the garden watching all this, and Jambavati is scared that his secret is about to be revealed.  Krishna assures her that this is his final gambit, and that since he's come for his darshan, he'll not be disappointed.

Finally, Durdhar arrives @ Krishna's palace and scales the walls 🤔 (how is Krishna's security that lax?)  While he's upstairs, Krishna's guards identify him and start chasing him.  Durdhar gets to the garden, and manages to elude a guard.

Krishna steps towards a tree, plucks a flower (not sure whether it was the parijat) and sticks it in Jambavati's hair, while she fondly enjoys it.  Durdhar arrives and sees them from behind - Krishna sticking the flower in Jambavati's hair.  Just then, Krishna & Jambavati both turn, and start looking @ Durdhar.

Durdhar sees Krishna & starts getting flashbacks of various acts of Murli, such as his berating Krishna, flattering Paundrak and so on.  He now seems to fully realize what Krishna has been doing all this while.  The scene ends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Finally, some movement in this pretty incredible saga.  I'm guessing that tomorrow, Durdhar will get killed.

Only that, if Durdhar is killed in Dwarka itself, what would Murli then tell Paundrak?  Or will Krishna allow Durdhar to go back to Karusa and fail to convince Paundrak that Murli's charges about him are false, and then get executed?

The fascinating contrast w/ the original story (yeah, I know we're not supposed to bother about that) is that whereas there, the targets of Krishna were just Paundrak & Kashiraj, here, it's not them @ all, but instead, it's a fictional general.

Other thing I found interesting - Haladhar, who's supposed to be Paundrak's Balarama, seems to be the brains here, given how he managed to put some sense into Durdhar and prevent him from doing anything rash.  But at least, had Durdhar tried killing Murli, the latter would have either killed him himself, or gotten him executed by Paundrak.

Dunno what to think about Murli lying thru his teeth about Durdhar to Paundrak: somehow, despite Krishna's tendency to be occasionally natghat, it's rather unseemly to see him gossip about his enemies and badmouth them.  OTOH, Durdhar's experience in Dwarka was fascinating to watch.  Also, it was nice to see Dwarka after so many weeks.

Next week, please get us back to Kampiliya and Hastinapur, or at least, Dwarka.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!👍🏼

Krishna & JV in the garden... where's SB???😈 Btw do they have a TV even in the garden or what???🤡

I don't have hopes that Durdhar will get killed tomorrow😆
I've discovered one thing that the SPs are champions in dragging any kind of tracks👏 so they'll drag this one for one more week😈 or even morehopefully & torture us🥳 then they'll take few more months for Kashiraj & others then😍 bring in some more fictional characters to get their sins counted first🤗 before focusing on punishing Paundrak & finally if Draupadi has been found Paundrak will be in limelight 😎otherwise Paundrak will remain immortal until Draupadi has mercy on us🤪🤣🤣
Draupadi save me... I'm going bonkers!!!😭

Poll ...Plz... Don't ask🤣🤣
skram thumbnail

Originally posted by: vik rocks

Thanks for the update!👍🏼

Krishna & JV in the garden... where's SB???😈 Btw do they have a TV even in the garden or what???🤡

I don't have hopes that Durdhar will get killed tomorrow😆
I've discovered one thing that the SPs are champions in dragging any kind of tracks👏 so they'll drag this one for one more week😈 or even morehopefully & torture us🥳 then they'll take few more months for Kashiraj & others then😍 bring in some more fictional characters to get their sins counted first🤗 before focusing on punishing Paundrak & finally if Draupadi has been found Paundrak will be in limelight 😎otherwise Paundrak will remain immortal until Draupadi has mercy on us🤪🤣🤣
Draupadi save me... I'm going bonkers!!!😭

Poll ...Plz... Don't ask🤣🤣

Started watching again after a long time.  OK this track looks better and refreshing. Let's not ask for truth. Gud that satyabhama is not shown. Left becoz of that. What a variety.
Once this jambavathi's (actress) contract is over, they might bring a replacement for Rukmini🤣

Krishna luks gud in plain clothes. All actors are dng a gud job too.
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For me, it was a good ep! ⭐️  At least we have some surprise at the end 😃... Otherwise the Paundrak sequences were just going on and on 😔 since last many ep.s...  I liked the way Durdhar came to the garden and Krishna looked Directly at him 👏 👏 . Want to see what happens next...

Vrish, from yesterday's WU- Yes, Aamod is this boy, I also think so 😃

You know I also think that some of the public, specially a woman and a man- they were seen before in DBSK itself! 😆 

And for a change- I liked to see Krishna- JV in the garden.😍 

Yes, Vik,  they have TV set in the garden 😆. Now everybody is having a TV set- be it Sudama or Naarad 🤣...
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debipriya

Yes, Vik,  they have TV set in the garden 😆. Now everybody is having a TV set- be it Sudama or Naarad 🤣...

Imagination has no limitation
So even in those days, highly sophisticated advanced technology existed according to the imagination of SPs🤣

So SPs, it was Krishna who invented the first TV, right???🤪
manjusri999 thumbnail
😭indeed real krishna has the powers to visualize everything like a tv . anyways he see every body like a big boss house.

anyways is it the wild imagination of serial makers or is it really written some where that krishna pl. the original one,..😆 has lied about durdhar before paundrak.  😡or his (pl. i always means the real krishna..)had the ability to speak all the true words , but expressing it in such a way that the other person will take it otherwise i.e different meaning, called LIE.

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Vik,  Ha ha ha 🤣

And Vrish, I voted for- "I'll watch, no matter what"- call it  'ek nishth bhakti' on my part 😆

But now I somewhat realise 😆 why you created that poll- 'whether Krishna will kill Paundrak or not in DBSK'- something like this some days ago 🤣
Edited by Debipriya - 12 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Vrish, did u say that durdhara was actually carrying a picture of  murli? how did he manage to make a miniature in those days that too of a common guy that too i such a short period of time

but there is krishna, jamvanti scenes, so i am gonna go and get this epi no matter what
 nice to know some  external guy can reach dwarka and scale the palace in broad daylight and reach the personal garden of the king and queen😆

on a side note, how cute is the guy who is playing the new mahadeva😳, he reminds me of the guy matthew goodey!!  However i think he would have been a much fitting shiva if  this one was based on the shiva trilogy( by amish). Here he seems a little to unsure of his mahadevatta. and mouni is looking pretty as sati. Why is it all the ladies have toned body to suite costume but most of the guys have  extra tyres?
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: vik rocks

Imagination has no limitation
So even in those days, highly sophisticated advanced technology existed according to the imagination of SPs🤣

So SPs, it was Krishna who invented the first TV, right???🤪

Vik

Since he is a god, TV should be easy for him to have anywhere, no?  Remember, how previously, he had no problems reading & writing Devanagiri script, and Rukmini had gold gel ink for her cloth based scrolled letters.  Given that nowadays, some cellphones support having TV programs on them, how difficult would it have been for a god - just imagine a 50" screen big touchscreen TV in the garden, that's available wherever they go 😆

Actually, it's the cloning I'm more fascinated by - it surely has potential, and I certainly hope the SP CVs will put it to use.  If we can have Murli Manohar as separate from Krishna & playing the flute, why not have Parthasarathy as separate from Krishna driving Arjun's chariot?  When the Kurukshetra war comes, it'd be nice to have Krishna w/ Jambavati watching Parthasarathy impart the Gita to Arjun.  In fact, why stop the cloning w/ just Shri Krishna?  Have something like 10 clones of Arjun, so that one Arjun can battle Bheeshma, another Drona, another Kripa, another Ashwatthama, another 2 of them Karna (so that Karna's shakti can be spent on one of them), another Kripacharya, another Jayadrath, another Bhagadatta and so on.  Similarly, have Bhima cloned 100 times, so that one can fight Duryodhan, another Dushashan, and the rest can fight each of Gandhari's sons.  Do enough cloning of the Pandavas, and the Kauravas will lose the war very easily, w/ minimal causalities on the Pandava side.

How would such a track be any worse than what we've been seeing the last couple of months on this serial?

Tan

I would have preferred Amit Pachori playing Shiva in this new serial DkDM, but then, I haven't seen Mohit Raina in action either.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago