moviemania thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

All of you who love SRA

Electricity is playing traunt nowadays, so could you post video updates pleez.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well, Khushi used to upload SRA videos but since she doesn't have her SaharaOne, she can't upload them, and no one besides her upload videos...

anyway, here is the link to old clips of SRA:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/159684

moviemania thumbnail
Lucky CHARM
THANX A LOT
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviemania

Lucky CHARM
THANX A LOT

Dont thank me.....just like SRA is dead without Neha Marda and Karan Rai, this SRA Section would have been dead without Khushi!!! 😃

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks a lot payal...but without you guys too...SRA section would be dead...i cant just handle it on my own without you guys...so credits goes to all of us...

moviemania thumbnail
dear khushi
Saw the videos that you had uploaded. Really commendable. Pleez keep up the good work
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviemania

dear khushi
Saw the videos that you had uploaded. Really commendable. Pleez keep up the good work

thanks..

dil_kya_kare22 thumbnail
yeh i agree with payal cuz without u khushix this forum wudnt b half as gud as it is thanks sooooo much 👏
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

thanks a lot payal...but without you guys too...SRA section would be dead...i cant just handle it on my own without you guys...so credits goes to all of us...

u welcome...yet i woud give u the 75% credit for makin this SRA section alive!! hehe 😆 😃...ur right, the credit goes to all of us, yet if u wouldn't be here, we wouldn't get pictures/videos...etc!!!

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

u welcome...yet i woud give u the 75% credit for makin this SRA section alive!! hehe 😆 😃...ur right, the credit goes to all of us, yet if u wouldn't be here, we wouldn't get pictures/videos...etc!!!

well...ya that's true....i wud take credit for uploading pics/videos...

actually, once i get addicted to the show...i cant help it but record and take pics of it...maybe that's why i thought of uploading pics and videos here....😛